Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E3 is coming up!

5 posters

Go down

E3 is coming up! Empty E3 is coming up!

Post by Epps 12/6/2010, 18:49

As you all should know by now E3 is about to start. Don't know what E3 is? Get off your mac and do some research because E3 is one of the biggest gaming events in the world! Now of course our friends from Valve will be there with a "surprise" that isn't Portal 2 nor L4D2: Episode 2 (my guess is HL2:E3 or a Counter-Strike 2/source updated trailer)...
Next to Valve all other great publishers will be there to show off what they have (and have not) done during the past year. This includes Bethesda, EA, Nintendo and all the other big companies that have been stealing our money for some entertainment.

So, to get this thread started, what are the games you are looking out for, why those games and which games do you hope will never come out (last may also be semi-fictional).

Things I am looking out for:
-Fallout New Vegas; more Fallout 3 in a desert/mob town setting? HELL YEAH!
-Valve's Secret; I have some theories on what these can be. With HL2E3 being in-making for so long, Portal 2 being somewhere at 80% and the huge CS:S update I hope to see a "Blue Box" or at least HL2E3/HL3.
-Some rare gem I didn't expect to ever happen.

Things I do not want to see:
-MORE Guitar Hero/Rock Band junk. Latest word is that they will include a real guitar this time making it more of a PS3/360/Wii Guitar Lesson game.
-A new 3D Sonic game. Listen guys, sonic died after 3D became the standard. Sonic 3D was okay but everything made after it was just a bunch of tracked autoplay furry shit.
-Mindless slash-em-ups with insane graphics, people like to call those games EPIC and stuff while all the skill you need for them are button bashing and the ability to do quick time events.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

E3 is coming up! Empty Re: E3 is coming up!

Post by Taco_Human 12/6/2010, 19:08

I want info on the new Legend of Zelda Wii game.
Taco_Human
Taco_Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 12/6/2010, 20:25

Portal 2 is postponed but their suprise party is not cancelled so they are coming up with something...
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 12/6/2010, 20:34

Taco_Human wrote:I want info on the new Legend of Zelda Wii game.
/this

I am just recording the Sony/Nintendo conference. The rest is bullshit. Anything of importance that I missed will eventually come to my attention a different/better way.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 13/6/2010, 10:29

During E3, I enjoy all 5 major conferences

-Microsoft
-Sony
-Nintendo
-EA
-Ubisoft

I don't care about the rest lol. In my head, as soon as all those conference are over, E3 is over except for gameplay videos.

Wait i'm waiting for the most, i'm gonna be honest, is the Nintendo Press Conference once again. I can't wait to see the 3DS in action and the new Zelda Game. Plus, some mystery games plz !!! (Starfox, Kid Icarus, anything that is not zelda nor mario nor pikmin nor fucking animal crossing)
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 13/6/2010, 14:36

Nicobbq wrote:During E3, I enjoy all 5 major conferences

-Microsoft - They can just go fuck right off
-Sony - I own a PS3 so this pertains
-Nintendo - I own a Wii and I wanna know what I am gonna torrent in the future
-EA - EA can fuck off harder than Microsoft
-Ubisoft - Why the hell does Ubisoft have their own conference?
/how I feel about E3
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 13/6/2010, 15:37

This is how I feel about the top publishers:

-Microsoft; Stop leaching from HALO (aka my first FPS), stop making people pay to play online (they allready bought the game) and for the love of god, improve or get rid of the games for windows live thing. It's annoying as hell, I allready have Steam, no need to use both you AND steam to play GTA or Fallout 3.
-Sony; MAKE THE PS3 CHEAPER SO I CAN BUY IT! Ow, and while you're at it, lower the prices for the games as well. €60~€70 is just too much!
-Nintendo; Please tell me the next console will actually play DVD movies without needing a crack/zelda game... Also, do something about MS and sony because they are gonna rape you with Natal and that other thing. Also, regular non-furry starfox, SSBB expension pack, Nintendo 3DS and no more Mario spin-offs plz.
-EA; Fifa/Madden/Golf/Fishing/another sport game/Chess 2011 is something we DO NOT need. Just make one game and update it every year, you morons! People have been doing this on the PC for years since we can actually mod them.
-Ubisoft; I sure wonder what the next shitty overhyped unfinished game will be and does it contain $10 DLC for new weapons and maps like always? Also, bring back the side scrolling Rayman games!

As for the others...
-Valve; HL2E3/HL3, DO IT FAGGOTS! I know you guys have a stand on E3 so you guys better be showing us at least a trailer from a new game or I will send Gabe Newell an e-mail about how much I hate pancakes!
-Bethesda; Fallout New Vegas seems like fun (trailer is up at gametrailers.com), I just hope the requirements match my laptop/Fallout 3 😊 (and no I dont mind 30fps, the human eye can only see 25 of them).
-Others; Stop raping sonic's dead corpse, stop turning Crash Bandicoot into some furry gameand for the compagnies I still like, make something decent and don't be afraid to miss your deadlines.
-Black Mesa team; Fuck off! i have been waiting for a long time now and after you guys missed the 2009 release date I gave up all hope. I went back to your forums last week and the only thing close to a release date is that you guys are "on schedule". Any questions regarding the release date results in a ban so again, fuck you and goodbuy.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down