Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

player cap for stock rotation server

+3
Eraserhead
hyce777
Dr. Acula (panda)
7 posters

Go down

player cap for stock rotation server Empty player cap for stock rotation server

Post by Dr. Acula (panda) 15/6/2010, 02:00

Is there any chance where were gonna make the stock rotation server have a bigger player cap?
It sucks having to wait to join when its full. Just a little curious. But does it cost money to add more player slots?
Dr. Acula (panda)
Dr. Acula (panda)

Back to top Go down

player cap for stock rotation server Empty Re: player cap for stock rotation server

Post by hyce777 15/6/2010, 02:04

Yes, it costs like $4 more a month for a 24 man server I believe. Plus we already pre-paid, not sure if we can change it.

I suppose more donations = more player slots.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

player cap for stock rotation server Empty Re: player cap for stock rotation server

Post by Dr. Acula (panda) 15/6/2010, 02:06

i mean ill donate that shit every month cause the stock servers bumping but it sucks when there 18/18 on and you wanna join. Specially when your in the clan and stuff.
Dr. Acula (panda)
Dr. Acula (panda)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 15/6/2010, 06:28

How long did you have to wait before you can join? I never experienced this a problem, we just had the rotation server a few days and it was empty the biggest part of the weekend.

My experience with a full server is that you should just select the option to join automatically and you will get connected in 1-2 minutes.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 15/6/2010, 11:05

I have had to wait upwards of 5 minutes to join a full server before, but never ours. Most I've waited for ours is like, 1 minute.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Acula (panda) 15/6/2010, 15:10

ive waited about 5 mins once and that was yesterday i think
Dr. Acula (panda)
Dr. Acula (panda)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 15/6/2010, 15:31

If you want a reserved slot it means it will stay free for that certain player or group of players. This means we have one slot less for regular players. Most communities only offer slots like this for donators which is valid because slots cost money.

Apart from that i dislike reserved slots because most of the time it will not be used anyway and it's just a waste of opportunity for more players on our servers.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Acula (panda) 15/6/2010, 16:02

yeah thaTS TRUE
Dr. Acula (panda)
Dr. Acula (panda)

Back to top Go down

Post by FUBAR 15/6/2010, 18:13

just autojoin and get yourself a drink , when back from the kitchen you are connecting ( that works for me ^^)
FUBAR
FUBAR
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 15/6/2010, 18:30

FUBAR wrote:just autojoin and get yourself a drink , when back from the kitchen you are connecting ( that works for me ^^)

Not to mention less thirsty so we're helping you stay hydrated during your game.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Acula (panda) 15/6/2010, 19:54

lololol ahhaa
Dr. Acula (panda)
Dr. Acula (panda)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 15/6/2010, 20:07

FUBAR wrote:just autojoin and get yourself a drink , when back from the kitchen you are connecting ( that works for me ^^)

sir you are a perfect machine, no energy lost there
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down