Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My vaporizer came in the mail today.

+11
jameless
The Mad Hatter
FUBAR
Socrates187
Young Greezy
vladmirbsl69
ninji
Eraserhead
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Nicobbq
Taco_Human
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My vaporizer came in the mail today. Empty My vaporizer came in the mail today.

Post by Taco_Human 16/6/2010, 11:36

Oh man, it's time to go buy some bud and have some fun. cheers

Here's the box.
My vaporizer came in the mail today. 2010-06-16104203

What it came with. I didn't take a picture of the grinder and battery charger.
My vaporizer came in the mail today. 2010-06-16104325

How small it really is.
My vaporizer came in the mail today. 2010-06-16104332

Nice little poem on the back.
My vaporizer came in the mail today. 2010-06-16104349

Must go buy....weed...
Taco_Human
Taco_Human

Back to top Go down

My vaporizer came in the mail today. Empty Re: My vaporizer came in the mail today.

Post by Nicobbq 16/6/2010, 12:22

ITT - Junkies
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

My vaporizer came in the mail today. Empty Re: My vaporizer came in the mail today.

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 16/6/2010, 12:38

thanks to the puritanistic pseudo-theocracy that is the American government, i have no idea what that is.
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 16/6/2010, 12:52

Hehe, enjoy the flight Taco....
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 16/6/2010, 13:28

LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! wrote:thanks to the puritanistic pseudo-theocracy that is the American government, i have no idea what that is.
I fail to get what you mean, everyone should have some idea as to what a vaporizer is, regardless of whether or not they smoke. I don't smoke, and I know what that thing is.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 16/6/2010, 13:30

so, it vaporizes the stuff?
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 16/6/2010, 14:02

it gets you high as a kite is what it does.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 16/6/2010, 14:15

LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! wrote:so, it vaporizes the stuff?

A vaporizer superheats weed to the point where everything but the THC inside basically burns away to a crisp. It vaporizes the weed. This pure THC allows you to get high more quickly, and on less green. With a joint, you need about a gram to get high, but with a vaporizer, you need maybe .2 of a gram. And technically it is healthier for you.

It's actually in essence an investment in the long run. You save a significant amount of money on weed, and your lungs stay healthier.

And FYI, I don't smoke, I'm just knowledgeable.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates187 16/6/2010, 14:28

You love weed, don't you?
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FUBAR 16/6/2010, 14:33

overhere we use the - bucket and a bottle - , 1 shot and your landing on Mars
FUBAR
FUBAR
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 16/6/2010, 17:49

We have to smoke conservatively Fubar, not exactly available on the corner. Yet.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Attention whore
Attention whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco_Human 16/6/2010, 18:49

I bought a 1/4 of Trainwreck, oh my god this stuff smells beautiful. Can't wait to heat it up later.
Taco_Human
Taco_Human

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 16/6/2010, 19:39

MmmmMMMM I had some Blueberry the other week. Unfortunately in Virginia medical grade is hard to come by, at least for now! D.C. unanimously voted to decriminalize a few months ago so it's a matter of time.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Attention whore
Attention whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 16/6/2010, 19:50

The method Fubar described isn't expensive Hatter, it's the best high i ever had! It's not very well known though. I found a Dutch tutorial:

http://www.wiet.nl/lofiversion/index.php/t2064.html

Short description:
Take a bucket of water, a cola bottle which you will cut the bottom off with scissors. Make a nice round hole in the cap of the bottole. Put the joint you roll through that hole (to make it better you can give it some more grip with chewing gum.

Put the bottle in the water withouth the cap (and joint) on it but make sure the tip does not go underwater. Now light your joint and make sure it's smoking properly, screw the cap with joint on the bottle. Start wriggling the bottle slowly upwards. You will notice the bottle will fill with smoke until it's a sharp clear white filled bottle of smoke.

Now remove the cap and put your mouth on the bottle, force the bottle down into the water. The smoke will enter your lungs in one water cooled shot. At first you won't feel anything but about 45 minutes later it will drop like a bomb. Super stoned Cool

I did this years ago but will never forget how stoned i was.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 16/6/2010, 19:56

I cannot post in this topic until the permissions say it cannot viewed by guests.

angel
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 16/6/2010, 20:03

Hehe, we should have a supersecret forum for classified topics.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 16/6/2010, 20:24

We call it a gravity bong, Eraser, and it's still more wasteful than a vaporizer.

I actually use a one-hitter pipe in my gravity bong. It's fairly efficient but nothing close to ol' vape.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Attention whore
Attention whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 16/6/2010, 20:41

lol nice name for it.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda 16/6/2010, 23:53

I think this isn't an appropriate place to have this discussion. I've smoked pot before and I live with pot smokers but I think that this is a life style that members could have in a different situation. Not posting large discussions on it and what it is. I'm glad none the less that you've got a new toy but it's illegal and isn't smart to be posting it on the internet
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 17/6/2010, 00:01

I see your point Panda but remember this is a worldwide forum. What they are talking about isn't illegal everywhere.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 17/6/2010, 10:00

Panda that would be censorship and with me being in favor of a free/open/limitless internet I will never agree on such a thing.
Besides, we have a mature user group so I'm pretty sure they can decide themselves if they want to read this or not. Also, you are making it sound that everyone who smokes pod is a 24/7 stoner which is not the case. There are lots of people who use it without being 'addicted'/overusing.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 17/6/2010, 11:48

I think his concern (which I feel is a valid concern) is that the topic affects other people's image of our community. He is not directly attacking the practice of it nor anyone involved in the practice of it. He is merely expressing a concern that the image of our clan may be tainted by such discussions.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 17/6/2010, 12:06

True, then again why would we hide the fact that some of us like to smoke every now and then? If people are too narrowminded/immature to handle that I think they dont belong here. Again, we are not forcing anyone to do drugs nor to actually read a topic like this one. Ow well, back to finding myself an Amiga 500. I should had never sold mine -.-
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 17/6/2010, 12:51

I gave my amiga to my father who continued to use it for about 10 more years when it finally broke down Sad

It proves commodore really made a machine that was too good.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 17/6/2010, 13:12

Eraserhead wrote:I gave my amiga to my father who continued to use it for about 10 more years when it finally broke down Sad

It proves commodore really made a machine that was too good.
I gave mine away to a friend because we didn't really used it anymore (got a win98 pc). Recently however I went back to Nostalgia Lane with all the Amiga music and games which I missed. Right now I am emulating everything with WinUAE but actually owning a real one beats emulation. Also, Marktplaats is full of people who only want €20~€40 for one, complete with cables, monitor, games, mouse and joysticks. Too bad they are all up north and west.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next