HOLY S***T

Go down

HOLY S***T Empty HOLY S***T

Post by Nick on 24/6/2010, 21:46

Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Posts : 786
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 26
Location : South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by vladmirbsl69 on 24/6/2010, 22:32

we have to get this map
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by hyce777 on 24/6/2010, 22:54

So epic that it break's my TF2.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 513
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 24
Location : Seattle, Washington, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by Nicobbq on 24/6/2010, 22:54

Experiencing it on the VIP server was even more awesome
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Posts : 1083
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 28
Location : Quebec, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by Google on 24/6/2010, 22:55

So epic that it gives me the BSOD.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 26
Location : New York, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by LieuTennet on 24/6/2010, 23:00

I fap'd
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Posts : 505
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by Torchic on 24/6/2010, 23:03

I lold
Torchic
Torchic

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by Nick on 24/6/2010, 23:06

Will be uploading video evidence to the forums tomorrow Smile

Maybe we can set this as an event this weekend?
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Posts : 786
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 26
Location : South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by Epps on 24/6/2010, 23:11

'Gordon? This is me, Ms Announcer. We've got a small problem. There's this huge cat that's killing my precious little toys!'
'...'
'No they can't kill them, not even when I put the respawn machine on instant AND give everyone unlimited weapons.'
'...'
'No, I even tried giving them the "Forbidden Weapons", it didn't helped them at all...'
'...'
'Listen Gordon, I am desperate, I can't do anything and that stupid cat and his little pests are killing my toys and more importantly, my son. Please help me Gordon...'
'...!'
'I know you don't like me, but do it for Saxton, please. I am begging you and we both know I would rather scratch my own eyes out and eat them with the piss I put in Demoman's bottle than asking anyone for help.'
'... ....... ...'
'Thanks Gordon... Ow and the Gman says hi!'

-TO BE CONTINUED...

_________________
Chuck wrote:You better have erected a dispenser for the medic if you know what i mean

HOLY S***T Sgtpepper17
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Oss, Netherlands

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by Epps on 24/6/2010, 23:12

Chuck wrote:Will be uploading video evidence to the forums tomorrow Smile

Maybe we can set this as an event this weekend?
^THIS!

_________________
Chuck wrote:You better have erected a dispenser for the medic if you know what i mean

HOLY S***T Sgtpepper17
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Oss, Netherlands

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by Nick on 24/6/2010, 23:53

Sgt Pepper wrote:
Chuck wrote:Will be uploading video evidence to the forums tomorrow Smile

Maybe we can set this as an event this weekend?
^THIS!

I'm thinking a scrim while the cat is destroying everyone?
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Posts : 786
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 26
Location : South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by Socrates187 on 25/6/2010, 00:24

Chuck wrote:
Sgt Pepper wrote:
Chuck wrote:Will be uploading video evidence to the forums tomorrow Smile

Maybe we can set this as an event this weekend?
^THIS!

I'm thinking a scrim while the cat is destroying everyone?

Razz
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2010-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Georgia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by hyce777 on 25/6/2010, 02:02

I'm not going. It raped my poor TF2... Had to restart to get it to launch. Now I'm getting OS pooled memory errors.

GO 6 YEAR OLD PC!
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 513
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 24
Location : Seattle, Washington, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by Epps on 25/6/2010, 02:16

Thats why I hate old PC's, they're useless! Their CPU's aren't even hot enough to bake an egg on during 100% use....

What I am trying to say is <3 but ow well Razz

_________________
Chuck wrote:You better have erected a dispenser for the medic if you know what i mean

HOLY S***T Sgtpepper17
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Oss, Netherlands

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by Eraserhead on 25/6/2010, 10:19

WoW this is so epic. I want to play this on VIP for sure! Lets set it as the bonus map after the scrim with LB is finished Very Happy

Do you have to make a key bind for the use command first?

Shame it can't be killed though. Can you burn the bee's?

_________________
Greetz,

Eraserhead

Young Greezy wrote:I'll murder your face in half
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Suriname

View user profile http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by Nick on 25/6/2010, 12:09

Eraserhead wrote:WoW this is so epic. I want to play this on VIP for sure! Lets set it as the bonus map after the scrim with LB is finished Very Happy

Do you have to make a key bind for the use command first?

Shame it can't be killed though. Can you burn the bee's?

We did do a couple of runs last night but not many people came. Make it a weekend event and me and James can run it a few more times if you like
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Posts : 786
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 26
Location : South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by Eraserhead on 26/6/2010, 12:00

By event you mean forum topic or steam event?

_________________
Greetz,

Eraserhead

Young Greezy wrote:I'll murder your face in half
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Suriname

View user profile http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by Nick on 26/6/2010, 12:19

Eraserhead wrote:By event you mean forum topic or steam event?

both
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Posts : 786
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 26
Location : South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by Hoboapple on 26/6/2010, 12:55

THIS MAP + RANDOMIZER PLUGIN + TOGGLE DRUGS ON EVERYONE = affraid
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Posts : 527
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by Nick on 26/6/2010, 13:34

Hoboapple wrote:THIS MAP + RANDOMIZER PLUGIN + TOGGLE DRUGS ON EVERYONE = affraid

this is win
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Posts : 786
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 26
Location : South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by jameless on 26/6/2010, 14:12

Recordings of the kitty apocalypse by Chuck.

Kitty

Kitty2
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Posts : 955
Join date : 2010-01-04
Age : 37
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOLY S***T Empty Re: HOLY S***T

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum