Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLY JESUS OF FUCKINGTON

+11
Vital
hyce777
Siphex
vladmirbsl69
Epps
Afro
Young Greezy
Jonesie|UKCS|
ninji
Nicobbq
Nick
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HOLY JESUS OF FUCKINGTON - Page 2 Empty Re: HOLY JESUS OF FUCKINGTON

Post by vladmirbsl69 3/7/2010, 15:13

Siphex wrote:
Just realized cCc don't take kindly to people connectiong us to racist organisations. You can honestly go fuck yourself Vladmirbsl69.
1. Sorry, just trying to make a joke...
2. I agree with nico bbq about the ESF.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Pneu 3/7/2010, 19:40

vladmirbsl69 wrote:
Siphex wrote:
Just realized cCc don't take kindly to people connectiong us to racist organisations. You can honestly go fuck yourself Vladmirbsl69.

I don't understand why that would be a fun thing to joke about.
Pneu
Pneu
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 3/7/2010, 20:07

Pneu wrote:
vladmirbsl69 wrote:
Siphex wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEvi73ApQEE
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Siphex 3/7/2010, 21:47

Thats not funny and that is in-fact very offensive nor dose it make your joke fun. He is not brave, he is just being an ass who think its fun to offend black people.

Now please stop this racism so that we may accept your apologies or there will be consistences.
Siphex
Siphex
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 3/7/2010, 21:50

vladmirbsl69 wrote:
Pneu wrote:
vladmirbsl69 wrote:
Siphex wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEvi73ApQEE
Stop while you can :3 .
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 3/7/2010, 21:53

i appoligize for my actions and will never make that reference or any reference like that again.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 4/7/2010, 05:34

Guys, if we could stop talking about cCc like this because, Pneu is now really jarate'd off. Plus, why start asking why, did cCc join us. If you want to know why they joined, go look at the topics about it! I dont want to hear anymore talk about this. Plus, I'm not going to let any of you, give these guys jip about why they joined us, why they arn't active on our server, or forums etc etc!

Also Vlad, why agree with Nico about us Europeans, I mean hear Nico saying it is quite funny because thats just him. But when you agree with him, thats just makes me get a lil bit ticked off with you! And also, you know why I made the ESF, Vlad. I suppose I shall have to spell it out for you.

Why I made the ESF;

I saw that during the first couple of scrims that PULP did with PR and CGMZ, myself, Gibbo and FUBAR, couldn't join because it very late at night for us or early in the mroning. So, I decided to make my own scrim team called the European Scrim Force, ESF for short.

I shall make a new thread about why I made the ESF, so I don't need to keep explaining WHY!

So, no more talk about the cCc guys!

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Post by Pneu 4/7/2010, 06:07

Jonesie wrote:Guys, if we could stop talking about cCc like this because, Pneu is now really jarate'd off. Plus, why start asking why, did cCc join us. If you want to know why they joined, go look at the topics about it! I dont want to hear anymore talk about this. Plus, I'm not going to let any of you, give these guys jip about why they joined us, why they arn't active on our server, or forums etc etc!

Also Vlad, why agree with Nico about us Europeans, I mean hear Nico saying it is quite funny because thats just him. But when you agree with him, thats just makes me get a lil bit ticked off with you! And also, you know why I made the ESF, Vlad. I suppose I shall have to spell it out for you.

Why I made the ESF;

I saw that during the first couple of scrims that PULP did with PR and CGMZ, myself, Gibbo and FUBAR, couldn't join because it very late at night for us or early in the mroning. So, I decided to make my own scrim team called the European Scrim Force, ESF for short.

I shall make a new thread about why I made the ESF, so I don't need to keep explaining WHY!

So, no more talk about the cCc guys!

Thanks. I don't see the reason to this spontaneous surge of "I just realize..."-comments on cCc. Especially I don't understand why Chuckbbq even made a thread like this. Is it a serious wrongdoing that we primary responds on Jonesie's threads? I think not. It's not like all of you "regular" forumusers responds to all threads. For me it seems, that only becuase we're in cCc, It's not okay that we stick to Jonesie's threads. I don't wish to contine this discussion in it's current direction but I would like to hear why it's relvant to you that we are as active as the rest members on the forum and server.
Pneu
Pneu
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siphex 4/7/2010, 11:03

vladmirbsl69 wrote:i appoligize for my actions and will never make that reference or any reference like that again.
Thank you, see you at the ESF Exclusive Pug 2 mate.
Siphex
Siphex
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hyce777 4/7/2010, 13:29

Pneu wrote:
hyce777 wrote:Why did you guys merge with pulp if you had no intention of utilizing the servers and forums? lol.

First of all, have you even followed the topics which describes why we merged
with you in the first place? We thought you seemed to be a good and
vivid community, which would gain our dying community if we joined.
At the same time, you would get dedicated members in return. Being a good clanmember isn't as basic as just being active in the forums and servers: There are different ways of being active.

Currently me and Siphex are working on redesigning your webpage and
forum. So, now when you are aware of this, please stop saying that we don't take part
of your community. I knew that eventually situations similar to this
would arise. It always does when clans merges. Now I just hope we can put our
differences aside and gain a greater understanding for each other.

Just saying, I didn't really mean the post you quoted. It was a troll-ish post, I like you guys. You're a good part of the community whether or not everyone understands why. I was just being a troll, lol. No worries.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 4/7/2010, 13:41

I don't get all the hate at all, then again I am raised as a tolerant person. That and you guys are fun to play with Razz
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 4/7/2010, 15:02

i like the cCc guys. i just made a bad joke.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 4/7/2010, 18:53

My view on this:

My topic was taken out of hand I just wanted the CcC guys to be more apart of the community
CcC guys have serious rage issues
It seems that CcC don't care about us, but just want to use are resources because their clan was dieing?
ESF is unneeded atm due to the lack of Euro Pugs, if we had more Euro scrims I would love it, but atm, no scrims so it seems silly

You guys seriously took this thread way out of control, just a simple question then all the rage
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 4/7/2010, 19:15

The reason why the ESF doesn't do scrims yet is because we lack experience. It took a while for us to get enough members to make up a full team (the main reason I joined) and right now we are in the process of making up for that lack of experience and getting to know eachother better, aka turning a group of individuals into a team. Scrimming right now would be a dumb thing to do, odds are we would lose which is far from good for our moral.

Making a new topic on this matter which I strongly advise everyone to read...
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 4/7/2010, 20:37

Both the ESF and the SF are still in the makings. I think we all need to take a step back and realize that we are a group of friends playing a video game.

Anytime a group of people (cCc, the ESF, etc) is trying to get used to new surroundings there is an adjustment that needs to happen. cCc guys don't know all of us and may or may not be able to tell when one of us is joking around and thus may or may not reply to our comments. They also haven't had enough time to make friends with all of us to decide, "Hey look that dude is playing I want to join him." At any party I go to I always go straight to where my friends are and talk to him/her to help me figure out whoever else may be worth talking to.

As for the ESF, there are 2 different things going on here. These guys are trying to continue the Pulp name on a different side of the world than the SF. Once they get streamlined they will carry our name into scrims against other clans that also find their timezone a feasible playing time. So they are needed since our SF won't necessarily be able to play a scrim at a GMT time.

The other things happening is that some of us feel left out. We have a good group of players that don't fall in the category of SF or ESF. This group of players may or may not have skills but would love to have some kind of recognition for their abilities. I agree that bashing either group is not in good form. But we need to cut each other some slack.

So please let's not bash each other. We are of one group named Pulp. We need to make sure we get along so we can continue to have fun each day.

cheers
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 5/7/2010, 12:03

Siphex wrote:Just realized cCc guys are Jonsies best buddies thus we hang out in Jonsie threads and because most of us don't feel like to taking the time to stay active on the forums.

Just realized cCc guys don't care much for Orange_x nor do we like to play on American servers when we have the choice of European ones with lower ping.

Hmm i honestly thought you guys would be playing with us on the orange server too, i understand the ping is higher but it's still a very fun server to be on. Otherwise Jonesie, Pepper, Fubar and Tidelag and a lot of other European players wouldn't come here so please come and play with us, we have players on the server each night!

Nicobbq wrote:Thanks for the explanations Pneu. I didn't even know you were redesigning the website.

Sorry but i did not communicate this too you Nico. I only informed Pepper so far. I asked Siphex and Pneu to do the redesign to give our homepage and forum a more professional outlook.

Jonesie wrote:

This is a very good reason to have a separate team. The North American (incl. Canada, don't shoot me!) scrimteam has had a few scrims so far and they were all in the EST evening timezone which is in the middle of the night for the Europeans. So when their team gets more experience they can battle other European teams, i don't see how this can hurt the clan? Like Jameless said it only makes us an international organization. I am a European myself living in South America and personally i like all the different continents coming together in PULP.

Chuck wrote:My view on this:

My topic was taken out of hand I just wanted the CcC guys to be more apart of the community
It seems that CcC don't care about us, but just want to use are resources because their clan was dieing?

Chuck if you wanted to have a serious discussion then why not do it in a more constructive manner? You only posted one sentence, the topic is in the flame thrower section and the topic title is 'HOLY JESUS OF FUCKINGTON'. So you can't blame Siphex or Pneu for raging, which they weren't even doing if you ask me.

Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 5/7/2010, 13:15

Can someone close this thread to prevent further flaming or arguements, etc. This thread does not to be discussed on anymore as it would be pointless.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Siphex 5/7/2010, 14:47

Chuck wrote:My view on this:

ESF is unneeded atm due to the lack of Euro Pugs, if we had more Euro scrims I would love it, but atm, no scrims so it seems silly

You guys seriously took this thread way out of control, just a simple question then all the rage

I dont get why you would make a thread to point out our lack of involvement in treads of people we haven't gotten to fully know yet, it takes time before everyone is fully comfortable in each others company. One of the major factors why we joined in the first place was Jonsie's
involvement in Pulp and then naturally we hang out in the same
circuits as Jonesie but by starting this tread you make it seem like it's a
crime. And yes we joined to get some action in cCc because we did nto do much ourselves but dose that give us special obligations to pulp that not other members have?

The only rage I have seen yet on this tread is my own, I do not approve of any racism, if anyone pulls a racist joke or even worse when it also is aimed at me and my friends then I feel I have every reason to be outraged with that person. However that person has in this case apologized and is forgiven.

Neither me nor Pneu were surprised to find a thread like this. Someone was bound to feel frightened by the newcomers sooner or later but I'm sad to see you don't even respect us enough to use the correct capital letter in our tag when referring to us.
Siphex
Siphex
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2