Mentor System

Go down

Mentor System Empty Mentor System

Post by Afro on 6/7/2010, 18:26

I think we should have a new section on the forums. The mentor system. Under the mentor system, there will be two subsection.

Mentor Section
Mentee Section

In the mentor section, people will sign up to be mentors, and people will post in it if they need mentoring.
In the mentee section, people say what they need help in and a mentor will look in to it to mentor them
Afro
Afro

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by Dr. Acula (panda) on 6/7/2010, 19:06

blarg i some what like that idea...i needs mentoring on my scout and soldier class
Dr. Acula (panda)
Dr. Acula (panda)

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 25
Location : wisonsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by vladmirbsl69 on 6/7/2010, 19:41

someone should make this a poll.....
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by Nick on 6/7/2010, 20:18

I would love to be a mentor if possible
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Posts : 786
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 26
Location : South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by LieuTennet on 6/7/2010, 20:20

Me too so i can suck less as other classes...
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Posts : 505
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by The Mad Hatter on 6/7/2010, 21:58

Hey uh, not in the clan so it's none of my business but

How does someone teach someone else to improve at TF2? This sounds like a well-meaning pipedream with an abrupt dead end.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Attention whore
Attention whore

Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-04-14
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by Young Greezy on 6/7/2010, 23:20

Mainly hatter, it's good for competitive TF2. You teach them the terminology, the class strategies, the roll outs, the jumps, and how to play their position.

_________________
jameless wrote:
Furgus wrote:Never saw a dude get called a chick.
What do they call your mom then?
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Posts : 1775
Join date : 2010-01-10
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by Hoboapple on 7/7/2010, 00:01

Is it for clan members only? Mentor System Icon_neutral
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Posts : 527
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by UberLord on 7/7/2010, 00:56

Yeah, is it? I mean, this system could also be for stuff like photoshop, skinning, and other things like that.
UberLord
UberLord

Posts : 374
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 23
Location : playing tf2 or gmod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by Young Greezy on 7/7/2010, 01:45

I don't see why this would be restricted to clan members only.

_________________
jameless wrote:
Furgus wrote:Never saw a dude get called a chick.
What do they call your mom then?
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Posts : 1775
Join date : 2010-01-10
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by vladmirbsl69 on 7/7/2010, 06:07

YAY <3 greezy
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 on 7/7/2010, 11:13

I want to mentor the mentor of mentoring the mentors.

In all seriousness I can give good soldier advice. hit me up anyone, we can play ammomod sometime.
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Posts : 325
Join date : 2010-05-04
Age : 26
Location : At the gym benching 500.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by vladmirbsl69 on 7/7/2010, 12:16

wtfisaboolet1234 wrote:I want to mentor the mentor of mentoring the mentors.

In all seriousness I can give good soldier advice. hit me up anyone, we can play ammomod sometime.
Boolet dont forget. we know the perfect server for sniper practice Razz lolol. But what kind of system would we have. What i guess im asking is how we are going to match mentor and mentee.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| on 7/7/2010, 13:01

I'd be happy to be am mentor for Soldier. I'd love to help people.

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2010-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Worcester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by Eraserhead on 7/7/2010, 16:25

Well i think this is good idea. We could make these forums under the competitive section? And we could use the VIP server for duels/lessons.


_________________
Greetz,

Eraserhead

Young Greezy wrote:I'll murder your face in half
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Suriname

View user profile http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by vladmirbsl69 on 7/7/2010, 20:40

you would have to make it so everyone could access the forum as said that even regulars can do it.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 on 8/7/2010, 15:41

vladmirbsl69 wrote:you would have to make it so everyone could access the forum as said that even regulars can do it.

I dont think we should mentor people outside of the clan. they're random people and are probably only dropping in once, who gives a nicobbq's mom about them?
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Posts : 325
Join date : 2010-05-04
Age : 26
Location : At the gym benching 500.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by Torchic on 8/7/2010, 16:10

Gizmo=First mentee becase he rage way to much
Torchic
Torchic

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by Eraserhead on 8/7/2010, 21:44

wtfisaboolet1234 wrote:
vladmirbsl69 wrote:you would have to make it so everyone could access the forum as said that even regulars can do it.

I dont think we should mentor people outside of the clan. they're random people and are probably only dropping in once, who gives a nicobbq's mom about them?

I agree with this but the other way around can't harm. For instance i got some scout advice from ablindman.

_________________
Greetz,

Eraserhead

Young Greezy wrote:I'll murder your face in half
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Suriname

View user profile http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by vladmirbsl69 on 8/7/2010, 21:53

well what if i wanted tutoring. im not in the clan...
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by Lord Zurkov on 9/7/2010, 00:54

vladmirbsl69 wrote:well what if i wanted tutoring. im not in the clan...
Tutoring for what in particular...? Mentor System Icon_surprised
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-01-09
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 on 11/7/2010, 14:58

Eraserhead wrote:
wtfisaboolet1234 wrote:
vladmirbsl69 wrote:you would have to make it so everyone could access the forum as said that even regulars can do it.

I dont think we should mentor people outside of the clan. they're random people and are probably only dropping in once, who gives a nicobbq's mom about them?

I agree with this but the other way around can't harm. For instance i got some scout advice from ablindman.


You should add Ablindman to your friends list. i've known him for years, he's a good guy. i can get him to ment0r you and half of pulp on how to scoot.
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Posts : 325
Join date : 2010-05-04
Age : 26
Location : At the gym benching 500.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by LieuTennet on 11/7/2010, 15:03

He's already teaching me
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Posts : 505
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by Eraserhead on 15/7/2010, 11:03


_________________
Greetz,

Eraserhead

Young Greezy wrote:I'll murder your face in half
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Suriname

View user profile http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Mentor System Empty Re: Mentor System

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum