Offtopic: Regarding the censoring

Go down

Offtopic: Regarding the censoring Empty Offtopic: Regarding the censoring

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 on 16/7/2010, 23:29

I noticed the word "weab00" (but with regular o's) is replaced with japanese symbols.... I don't even get what they mean but personally I woulda replaced it with the japanese symbols to spell the word "Otaku" which is the japanese word for weab00


お宅 ??? wtf does this spell and mean?

Edit:

OH SHI:

Apparently somebody who made the word filter is smarter then me at お宅-ness..... turns out the first symbol is "O" and the second symbol is "taku".


guess this topic is kinda useless. would appreciate a delete or lock. thanks.
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Posts : 325
Join date : 2010-05-04
Age : 26
Location : At the gym benching 500.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Offtopic: Regarding the censoring Empty Re: Offtopic: Regarding the censoring

Post by Epps on 17/7/2010, 00:30

Yeah, I use this neat thing called Japanese input on my win7. I type the word and press space afterwards to compress the word as small as possible, like the Jap's do on their PC's.

Also, good luck finding out what 触手レイプ means xD

_________________
Chuck wrote:You better have erected a dispenser for the medic if you know what i mean

Offtopic: Regarding the censoring Sgtpepper17
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Oss, Netherlands

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Offtopic: Regarding the censoring Empty Re: Offtopic: Regarding the censoring

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 on 17/7/2010, 11:37

Sgt Pepper wrote:Yeah, I use this neat thing called Japanese input on my win7. I type the word and press space afterwards to compress the word as small as possible, like the Jap's do on their PC's.

Also, good luck finding out what 触手レイプ means xD

Oh so you're actually not smart at all. YOU FAKE! I USED TO LOOK UP TO YOU!!! I WANTED MY KIDS TO BE JUST LIKE YOU!!

and why do I need to find out what 触手レイプ means? does it replace something via censoring?
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Posts : 325
Join date : 2010-05-04
Age : 26
Location : At the gym benching 500.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Offtopic: Regarding the censoring Empty Re: Offtopic: Regarding the censoring

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| on 17/7/2010, 11:39

To me, it just looks like gibberish!

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2010-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Worcester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Offtopic: Regarding the censoring Empty Re: Offtopic: Regarding the censoring

Post by Epps on 17/7/2010, 11:44

wtfisaboolet1234 wrote:
Sgt Pepper wrote:Yeah, I use this neat thing called Japanese input on my win7. I type the word and press space afterwards to compress the word as small as possible, like the Jap's do on their PC's.

Also, good luck finding out what 触手レイプ means xD

Oh so you're actually not smart at all. YOU FAKE! I USED TO LOOK UP TO YOU!!! I WANTED MY KIDS TO BE JUST LIKE YOU!!

and why do I need to find out what 触手レイプ means? does it replace something via censoring?
Yes it does =3
Jonesie wrote:To me, it just looks like gibberish!
Install Japanese on your computer 馬鹿!

_________________
Chuck wrote:You better have erected a dispenser for the medic if you know what i mean

Offtopic: Regarding the censoring Sgtpepper17
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Oss, Netherlands

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Offtopic: Regarding the censoring Empty Re: Offtopic: Regarding the censoring

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| on 17/7/2010, 11:48

What does that even mean anyway?

馬鹿 = Epps is horny?

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2010-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Worcester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Offtopic: Regarding the censoring Empty Re: Offtopic: Regarding the censoring

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 on 17/7/2010, 12:09

Sgt Pepper wrote:
wtfisaboolet1234 wrote:
Sgt Pepper wrote:Yeah, I use this neat thing called Japanese input on my win7. I type the word and press space afterwards to compress the word as small as possible, like the Jap's do on their PC's.

Also, good luck finding out what 触手レイプ means xD

Oh so you're actually not smart at all. YOU FAKE! I USED TO LOOK UP TO YOU!!! I WANTED MY KIDS TO BE JUST LIKE YOU!!

and why do I need to find out what 触手レイプ means? does it replace something via censoring?
Yes it does =3
Jonesie wrote:To me, it just looks like gibberish!
Install Japanese on your computer 馬鹿!


what does it replace? the suspense is keeling me
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Posts : 325
Join date : 2010-05-04
Age : 26
Location : At the gym benching 500.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Offtopic: Regarding the censoring Empty Re: Offtopic: Regarding the censoring

Post by Google on 17/7/2010, 12:11

Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 26
Location : New York, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Offtopic: Regarding the censoring Empty Re: Offtopic: Regarding the censoring

Post by LieuTennet on 17/7/2010, 12:14

LOL oh pepper thats just pure lolz..
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Posts : 505
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Offtopic: Regarding the censoring Empty Re: Offtopic: Regarding the censoring

Post by Hoboapple on 17/7/2010, 12:51

I didn't think weaboo filtered at all?
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Posts : 527
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Offtopic: Regarding the censoring Empty Re: Offtopic: Regarding the censoring

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 on 17/7/2010, 12:55

ROFL. I googled "触手レイプ" and the first search result was "触手レイプ Heaven" so I went inside and saw an octopus raping a girl.... non アニメ too.

but yeah i used google translator, funny stuff lol


edit:

why do you spell simple words like "anime" with complex symbols? the simple hiragana way is and since the word "an1me" is not foreign its spelled with hiragana. lol wtf is this? アニメ your stupid epps

edit 2: nvm im stupid. even wikiped spells アニメ with katakana lol
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Posts : 325
Join date : 2010-05-04
Age : 26
Location : At the gym benching 500.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Offtopic: Regarding the censoring Empty Re: Offtopic: Regarding the censoring

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum