Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopefully it'll work this time... (map)

+7
vladmirbsl69
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Young Greezy
Epps
Google
LieuTennet
Tendo
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hopefully it'll work this time... (map) Empty Hopefully it'll work this time... (map)

Post by Tendo 20/7/2010, 13:34

Alright, well im giving it another shot. Im going to stick with what we had last time, the doors in spawn, the cargo container in the middle and some more fancy textures. Im posting this for the people that have somthing to add... We all know there are haters on this forum, so any "I dont like _______" will be removed unless it is totally reasonable, and read over by me. The last one was 'the final' (said eraser) so i dont think changes need to happen. However, things change and i dont know if you've got any special mods or anything. Anyhoo... You can also post if you want to give me some praise

PS. It wont be given out until its been tested a bunch of times
Tendo
Tendo
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Hopefully it'll work this time... (map) Empty Re: Hopefully it'll work this time... (map)

Post by LieuTennet 20/7/2010, 13:44

If you want any custom skins or anything I would like to help for the experience, I have skining experience from Brawl but I haven't done anything for tf2.
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Hopefully it'll work this time... (map) Empty Re: Hopefully it'll work this time... (map)

Post by Google 20/7/2010, 13:53

I don't like the tower and the fact that the color is orange.

But, seriously, the only health and ammo pack should be avail. on the 2nd floor[if it wasn't like that in the last map]. There shouldn't be any small packs on point 2 as it promotes camping.

Also maybe add subliminal messages with my 'Google'.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 20/7/2010, 15:16

I'm pretty happy with the last version you made, well except for the crashing. One thing I would love to see however is a new exit, a tunnel that leads towards the first CP. That way the last CP would be easier to defend.

As for med/ammo packs, please do not put any on a CP to prevent camping. I would say small ones in front of the containers and medium ones inside the tower.

Finally it would be fair if the spawn itself becomes a no-build area. With the spawn doors it is nearly impossible to destroy teleporter entrances or other buildings that are placed inside spawn. Bit unfair if you ask me...

Edit; don't forget to include some Easter Eggs like an admin room Razz
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tendo 20/7/2010, 15:35

I can do the underground part... Probably fit well.

And i will make a hidden room... It will be hard to get to, seeing as people will go and sit there like weenies.
Tendo
Tendo
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 20/7/2010, 16:20

Tendo wrote:I can do the underground part... Probably fit well.

And i will make a hidden room... It will be hard to get to, seeing as people will go and sit there like weenies.

Make it so you need noclip to get there obviously. And whenever you enter it plays "I'm on a boat"
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 20/7/2010, 16:45

or maybe you have to shoot things in a certain order
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 20/7/2010, 17:15

im gonna have to be the one to say this but.....I havent seen this man at all. how the hale have you done this. invisibilty?
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 20/7/2010, 17:54

LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! wrote:or maybe you have to shoot things in a certain order
Up up down down left right left right B A START
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 20/7/2010, 18:21

i think i could make that work. if you want i could make a prefab.
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 20/7/2010, 18:30

Hopefully it'll work this time... (map) Nescontroller4ad
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tendo 20/7/2010, 19:44

Lol, yes adam. If you want to make somthing like that go ahead... Then there will be a secrete teleport loc somewhere that brings you to that room.

I did the tunnel... worked well.. On second capture now
Tendo
Tendo
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 20/7/2010, 21:18

oh hey, lookie what i made

LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 20/7/2010, 21:21

for all you nubs who wonder whats happening to his pistol its a console command that auto reloads for you.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 20/7/2010, 21:25

vladmirbsl69 wrote:for all you nubs who wonder whats happening to his pistol its a console command that auto reloads for you.
Sleep
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 20/7/2010, 21:27

vladmirbsl69 wrote:for all you nubs who wonder whats happening to his pistol its a console command that auto reloads for you.
Hopefully it'll work this time... (map) Icon_rolleyes
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 20/7/2010, 21:29

Looks great Adam!
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 20/7/2010, 21:33

now tendo, you had better finish this map. now that i've put some time into it i can't let it go unfinished.
Razz
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tendo 20/7/2010, 22:27

Oh pish. Its not if I finish it, its if the editor will LET me finish it. I am on the tower.... should i remake it, or leave it? Its not to my standards so if i touch it, it'll be the whole thing that gets edited
Tendo
Tendo
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 20/7/2010, 22:33

Fix the ramps
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 21/7/2010, 12:21

Just make the version you had last time and add Adam's secret to it. Maybe you could do it so you would have to shoot the pulp logo to get into the room?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LieuTennet 21/7/2010, 12:46

Or an advanced option under the multiplayer tab when you go to options...
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 21/7/2010, 12:56

LieuTennet wrote:
Or an advanced option under the multiplayer tab when you go to options...
Hopefully it'll work this time... (map) 426701-Fatality_logo_super
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 21/7/2010, 13:14

You guys are gonna cream your pants when you see the new spawn; https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img340/4230/map3ce.jpg

Also auto-reload sucks. Just pay attention to your ammo and reload when you can.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 21/7/2010, 13:36

we need to have this playing in the secret party room: http://vulpvibe.bandcamp.com/track/coward-killing-time
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next