Starcraft

Go down

Starcraft Empty Starcraft

Post by Havik on 3/8/2010, 10:46

So...... I am downloading starcraft. Yes, starcraft. Not Starcraft 2, but the original starcraft. Now, I need to learn. Help me now. xD I think it is also downloading the expansions (talking to tennet) so... someone teach me how to play Very Happy
Havik
Havik

Posts : 427
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 23
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Empty Re: Starcraft

Post by Google on 3/8/2010, 10:58

L2strategy.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 26
Location : New York, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Empty Re: Starcraft

Post by Young Greezy on 3/8/2010, 11:06

ZERG RUSH!

_________________
jameless wrote:
Furgus wrote:Never saw a dude get called a chick.
What do they call your mom then?
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Posts : 1775
Join date : 2010-01-10
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Empty Re: Starcraft

Post by LieuTennet on 3/8/2010, 11:07

cheese ftl. I suck so just watch pros and liquidpedia is your friend
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Posts : 505
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Empty Re: Starcraft

Post by Google on 3/8/2010, 11:08

Young Greezy wrote:ZERG RUSH! is for noobs
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 26
Location : New York, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Empty Re: Starcraft

Post by Havik on 3/8/2010, 11:15

Google wrote:
Young Greezy wrote:ZERG RUSH! is for noobs

GREEZY IS MY CANADIAN BROTHER, I TRUST HIS STRATEGY. ZERG RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Havik
Havik

Posts : 427
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 23
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Empty Re: Starcraft

Post by Google on 3/8/2010, 11:26

Zerg rush is only for noobs :3 , ask Tennet.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 26
Location : New York, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Empty Re: Starcraft

Post by LieuTennet on 3/8/2010, 11:47

4 pool is noobish, 9 pool isn't.
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Posts : 505
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Empty Re: Starcraft

Post by Young Greezy on 3/8/2010, 13:31

I think Google is butthurt because he got zerg rushed a little too hard back in the day.

_________________
jameless wrote:
Furgus wrote:Never saw a dude get called a chick.
What do they call your mom then?
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Posts : 1775
Join date : 2010-01-10
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Empty Re: Starcraft

Post by LieuTennet on 3/8/2010, 13:40

It really is noob... Cheeses like an early ling rush are no-skill win tatics
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Posts : 505
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Empty Re: Starcraft

Post by Google on 3/8/2010, 13:49

Young Greezy wrote:I think Google is butthurt because he got zerg rushed a little too hard back in the day.
I raped them w/ marines/zealots.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 26
Location : New York, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Empty Re: Starcraft

Post by Havik on 4/8/2010, 01:05

Okay, FUCK YOU ZERG RUSH, UGH FUCK. Almost done a mission right, and out of no where, the one spot I had 4 people on, gets attacked, BY A RUSH OF MOTHER FUCKING ZERGS. UGH. So, a person was there that couldn't die or I failed the mission. I was almost done when, mission fail, they died. FUCKING ZERG RUSH PISSES ME OFF. So, I won't zerg rush Razz
Havik
Havik

Posts : 427
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 23
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Empty Re: Starcraft

Post by Hoboapple on 4/8/2010, 02:05

Google wrote:
Young Greezy wrote:I think Google is butthurt because he got zerg rushed a little too hard back in the day.
I raped them w/ marines/zealots.
you mean firebats
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Posts : 527
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Empty Re: Starcraft

Post by Nicobbq on 4/8/2010, 07:43

Ok here's real strategies
-=-==-==-==-=-=-=-
First of all, you want to play on FASTEST MAP only. Screw the other map, they take way too much time to get minerals.
Then you take protoss. Once you have 8 probes, you send one in an ennemy base. While it's searching, you build a forge inside your base. Once you found the ennemy base, build a pylon, then mass cannons his fucking base.
There, you have the strategy how to be totally fucking cheap at SC.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Posts : 1083
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 28
Location : Quebec, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Empty Re: Starcraft

Post by Google on 4/8/2010, 09:42

Hoboapple wrote:
Google wrote:
Young Greezy wrote:I think Google is butthurt because he got zerg rushed a little too hard back in the day.
I raped them w/ marines/zealots.
you mean firebats
I mean SC2.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 26
Location : New York, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Empty Re: Starcraft

Post by Lord Zurkov on 4/8/2010, 13:49

Nicobbq wrote:Ok here's real strategies
-=-==-==-==-=-=-=-
First of all, you want to play on FASTEST MAP only. Screw the other map, they take way too much time to get minerals.
Then you take protoss. Once you have 8 probes, you send one in an ennemy base. While it's searching, you build a forge inside your base. Once you found the ennemy base, build a pylon, then mass cannons his fucking base.
There, you have the strategy how to be totally fucking cheap at SC.
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-01-09
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Starcraft Empty Re: Starcraft

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum