Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well I wasn't sure where to put this. (auto tune)

+3
Nick
Google
Furgus
7 posters

Go down

well I wasn't sure where to put this. (auto tune) Empty well I wasn't sure where to put this. (auto tune)

Post by Furgus 12/8/2010, 18:38

Well, there was this guy Hoppy in the server. And he used autotune, to change his voice. Nicobbq and I were really fascinated by his weird voice. He told us he used autotune. Well, now I got autotune and am wondering how to connect it to tf2. Cuz I don't think it will work.

I've downloaded autotune and learned how to play my voice in different settings. Could anyone help me find out how to make it hearable in the server for tf2?

Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

well I wasn't sure where to put this. (auto tune) Empty Re: well I wasn't sure where to put this. (auto tune)

Post by Google 12/8/2010, 18:44

Fruity Loops, look up a tutorial on how to use autotune with tf2/css on youtube.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

well I wasn't sure where to put this. (auto tune) Empty Re: well I wasn't sure where to put this. (auto tune)

Post by Nick 12/8/2010, 18:46

There was a guy on a server that I was admin of that had the auto tune thing for tf2, he was also speed hacking and taunt hacking. Lolz and Banz were had by all
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 12/8/2010, 18:51

I would set up autotune for tf2 but I only would use my mic while scrimming. I dont think they wanna hear an autotuned 'SOLDIER DOWN!@!??!!??!'
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 12/8/2010, 21:32

Google wrote:I would set up autotune for tf2 but I only would use my mic while scrimming. I dont think they wanna hear an autotuned 'SOLDIER DOWN!@!??!!??!'

No you don't
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 13/8/2010, 04:22

I once had a voice changer on my laptop, it intercepted the incoming feed (microphone), applied the selected filter(s) en send it forward to programs. You could do a lot with it but I forgot the name since I never used it. Pretty sure it had voice changer in its title xD
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 13/8/2010, 10:26

Young Greezy wrote:
Google wrote:I would set up autotune for tf2 but I only would use my mic while scrimming. I dont think they wanna hear an autotuned 'SOLDIER DOWN!@!??!!??!'

No you don't
I would, I don't.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Havik 13/8/2010, 11:24

Apparently, it is a real bitch to set up. I have been looking for a working autotune program for a while now :/
Havik
Havik

http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 13/8/2010, 11:57

I think hoppy did it after we had that other guy on the server called Penis something. He also had a really good singing voice and it sounded pretty nice. He used a number of programs combined to do it. Other then that i think it's fun for once but not so much for the long run.

Can't you do the same with simply changing the settings for sound effects on your sound card? I never checked on those onboard cards, but on my pc i still have a soundblaster that has effects like echo, reverb, etc.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 15/8/2010, 20:11

Well, I asked hoppy. But it's different for every computer. And I got autotune to work but without tf2. Also I checked youtube and there was nothing.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down