Things you would like to see on the site

Go down

Things you would like to see on the site Empty Things you would like to see on the site

Post by Epps on 9/12/2009, 12:21

Hello everybody, lazy webmaster Sgt Pepper here with a question for all of you! Yes, even you little Timmy...

As you may or may not know, we got a site over at pulpfortress.com and I would like to hear some ideas for new things for me to add to the site. I was thinking of a non frame-based navigation so you'll get the entire url in the adressbar when you click on it (know you can get it by center-clicking/opening it in new tab) or putting a permalink-button on every page. I'm also going to do some color-editing but don;t expect too much for I'm having exams next week and I also need to study.

So, if you got some ideas for the site yourselves, just post them in this topic and I will take a look at them.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Things you would like to see on the site Empty Re: Things you would like to see on the site

Post by Furgus on 9/12/2009, 21:06

i say we have a chat box in the homepage.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Things you would like to see on the site Empty Re: Things you would like to see on the site

Post by Epps on 9/12/2009, 22:10

A shoutbox? I'm not sure if people would use it since we got the forum...

Ow well, I could try it out and if it hardly gets used I could just remove it again n.n
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus on 9/12/2009, 22:17

But dont put it now. Theres only like 10 users registered in the forums.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down