Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banning Jonesie from the forums?

+14
Hoboapple
Eraserhead
Socrates187
Nicobbq
LieuTennet
wtfisaboolet1234
Furgus
Google
vladmirbsl69
Vital
Siphex
Nick
Epps
Tidelag
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Banning Jonesie from the forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Banning Jonesie from the forums?

Post by Google 22/8/2010, 22:07

Young Greezy wrote:Here's my two cents on it (my theory):
TL;DR - Jonesie has a superiority complex and needs to have power or have nothing.

He joined NBD, while I was a junior admin ftw and he was trying so hard to get admin. Sucking up to Chris[clan leader] but he realized he couldn't get admin unless he was in the clan for a long time, so he just left.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Banning Jonesie from the forums? - Page 2 Empty Re: Banning Jonesie from the forums?

Post by Young Greezy 22/8/2010, 22:22

Furgus wrote:Lol Could we just close this Thread. What's the point of talking about a crappy kid.That hasn't gone through puberty yet. We all know the kind of person he is. One day he is gonna end up of not being in any clan. There's no point in talking about him. Go post on some other and more useful threads. Or go vote for PULP sponsorship, if you haven't yet. Someone just close this thread.

FFS stop using so many periods.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by LieuTennet 22/8/2010, 22:51

Google wrote:
Young Greezy wrote:Here's my two cents on it (my theory):
TL;DR - Jonesie has a superiority complex and needs to have power or have nothing.

He joined NBD, while I was a junior admin ftw and he was trying so hard to get admin. Sucking up to Chris[clan leader] but he realized he couldn't get admin unless he was in the clan for a long time, so he just left.
Lol i remember that, you still talk to chris?
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 22/8/2010, 23:00

Once in a while like checkin up on his life and stuff.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 23/8/2010, 08:11

Furgus wrote:Lol Could we just close this Thread. What's the point of talking about a crappy kid.That hasn't gone through puberty yet. We all know the kind of person he is. One day he is gonna end up of not being in any clan. There's no point in talking about him. Go post on some other and more useful threads. Or go vote for PULP sponsorship, if you haven't yet. Someone just close this thread.

Eraserhead wrote:Now of course he starts complaining with his friends Tidelag and Siphex.
We decided not to make a topic about this and just let it be but now that he keeps trying to influence people im glad we have this topic to show what a scumbag he is. Sorry mate...
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 23/8/2010, 15:43

Eraserhead wrote:

Eraserhead wrote:Now of course he starts complaining with his friends Tidelag and Siphex.
We decided not to make a topic about this and just let it be but now that he keeps trying to influence people im glad we have this topic to show what a scumbag he is. Sorry mate...

Okay but we all know what he is now. He isn't gonna change just because we are talking about him.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 23/8/2010, 15:59

When we talk about “changes” in people we are talking about changes in their personalities or changes in how they react to certain circumstances.

People change for many reasons. The most basic reason behind peoples’ changing is their realization or addressing of their priorities. They think about what is wrong with their own ways regarding people, objects or issues important to lives, and seek rectification and thus bring about changes. However, this issue about “priorities” is very broad and should be broken into small segments in order to be made simpler to understand.

Let’s take exhibit A, a man whose lover hates how he criticizes the habits of every people in her family. The lover, or the woman, tells the man about how this side of the man bothers her and as a result the man changes. It needs to be mentioned that the man loved the woman very much and wanted to be the man that his lover wanted him to be. In this example, we see how love can be a motivation for change.

We’ll move on to exhibit B now, a woman who is the boss of a small company, realizes that her employees’ reluctance to work well is a result of her harsh treatment of them. Upon her realization she changes this practice BECAUSE she wants to get the best possible work out of her subordinates. This shows how material interest can be a motivator for change.

Finally, there’s an exhibit C, little Johnny, who regularly gets picked on because he is the weakest and lankiest boy in class. He responds to this situation by regularly working out. So, for Johnny, it was hostility from others around him that motivated him to change.

There are countless types of motivators for changes and I only discussed a few. However, I believe I discussed some solid reasons for change.

Banning Jonesie from the forums? - Page 2 Lolcheckmate
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 23/8/2010, 17:15

OMG your like my Physics Teachers. I can't handle so many explanations and lectures. lol
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 23/8/2010, 17:20

The question is not if he will change but if we would want him back after he changed which is an obvious NO. Therefor I declare Weasel Stumping Day for open!
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 23/8/2010, 17:27

Epps wrote:The question is not if he will change but if we would want him back after he changed which is an obvious NO. Therefor I declare Weasel Stumping Day for open!

Well, I'm not sure what he did since I was in Portugal. Remember when I had left the clan, and I was at that time still acting as a child. I wouldn't tell you guys why I was leaving. And all that bullshit happened. Then I came back and people were still raging. Well, I changed and became more mature. Maybe he will change too.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FUBAR 23/8/2010, 17:34

Epps wrote:The question is not if he will change but if we would want him back after he changed which is an obvious NO. Therefor I declare Weasel Stumping Day for open!
FUBAR
FUBAR
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LieuTennet 23/8/2010, 17:44

+1
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 23/8/2010, 19:40

Omg lol I used to love Robot Chicken!!!
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 23/8/2010, 19:44

Google wrote:When we talk about “changes” in people we are talking about changes in their personalities or changes in how they... ETC.
Banning Jonesie from the forums? - Page 2 2qvwapd

Man, I would honestly have never expected, of all people, Jonesie (pronounced: "dʒoʊ-nɛs-iː") to be banned from our forums. He was such an avid poster, and I talked to him semi-frequently. Oh well, I guess no one is missing him so I will join the party! But, I must bid a casual farewell to our once Honored Citizen.

Also, jk, Google. I read the whole thing!
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 23/8/2010, 19:46

This video contains content from Turner EU, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
---
Niceness. time to make a GTFO one.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 23/8/2010, 20:05

ninji wrote:
Google wrote:When we talk about “changes” in people we are talking about changes in their personalities or changes in how they... ETC.
Banning Jonesie from the forums? - Page 2 2qvwapd

Man, I would honestly have never expected, of all people, Jonesie (pronounced: "dʒoʊ-nɛs-iː") to be banned from our forums. He was such an avid poster, and I talked to him semi-frequently. Oh well, I guess no one is missing him so I will join the party! But, I must bid a casual farewell to our once Honored Citizen.

Also, jk, Google. I read the whole thing!

Party at Eraserhead's house!!!!!!!
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chucknorris 23/8/2010, 20:26

All it takes is a few rotten apples. sometimes you need to clean house. Good job on this.
Chucknorris
Chucknorris

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 24/8/2010, 10:00

Google wrote:This video contains content from Turner EU, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
---
Niceness. time to make a GTFO one.

Same here, anyway i torrented all 4 seasons of robot chicken long time ago.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2