Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Chief 'Hits Head with Ease' [Voting Starts: October 6 - Mentor = Google]

+4
Eraserhead
gibbo
Google
Chief HitsHeadswithEase
8 posters

Go down

Application : Chief 'Hits Head with Ease' [Voting Starts: October 6 - Mentor = Google] Empty Application : Chief 'Hits Head with Ease' [Voting Starts: October 6 - Mentor = Google]

Post by Chief HitsHeadswithEase 6/9/2010, 12:32

Hello, this is Chief 'Hits Heads with Ease'. I was born in Staten Island, but I live in Stroudsburg, PA where I will earn a B.S. in Physics in 2012. The reason I originally came to this server was to troll on Jonsie as a spy (to hear him whine used to be a greater reward than the contribution I made through his loss) - and because I love the map cp_orange_3x. As he became evermore elusive, I decided to go back to my true calling as a sniper whenever that slot opened. Besides the classes aforementioned, I also perform pretty well with the demoknight, heavy, soldier, and engineer. The reason I would like to join this clan is because I find the people who come through this server fairly amusing. I've turned down the invitation offered by Jonsie a few months ago, but I've had a change of heart since Chuck made a second offer.

PS- Shouldn't the head shot ratio be calculated by "hs/(sniper rifle kills)" rather than "hs/(all kills)", or atleast by(hs/(hs capable weapon kills))?
Chief HitsHeadswithEase
Chief HitsHeadswithEase

Back to top Go down

Application : Chief 'Hits Head with Ease' [Voting Starts: October 6 - Mentor = Google] Empty Re: Application : Chief 'Hits Head with Ease' [Voting Starts: October 6 - Mentor = Google]

Post by Google 6/9/2010, 13:24

Thanks for applying Chief 'Hits Head with Ease'! I've seen you around the PULP servers a lot. You can now add .pf to your name if you haven't done so already. Also please add an avatar for your forum account. Lemme just add you to the applicant forum group and invite you to the steam group.

Thanks in advance.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Application : Chief 'Hits Head with Ease' [Voting Starts: October 6 - Mentor = Google] Empty Re: Application : Chief 'Hits Head with Ease' [Voting Starts: October 6 - Mentor = Google]

Post by gibbo 6/9/2010, 13:38

welcome Chief Smile
gibbo
gibbo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 6/9/2010, 14:43

Hey Chief, great to see you applying. I remember Jonesie telling me he asked you to join but since you came here to troll him i now understand lol.

I will pass on the hs ratio calculation to the developers of the ranking interface.

Do you play competitive as well?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 6/9/2010, 15:35

"Came here to troll Jonesie"

Instant approval, am i right?
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 6/9/2010, 15:42

if that were possible yes
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 7/9/2010, 00:29

glad u finally applied
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 7/9/2010, 19:31

Chief HitsHeadswithEase wrote:
PS- Shouldn't the head shot ratio be calculated by "hs/(sniper rifle kills)" rather than "hs/(all kills)", or atleast by(hs/(hs capable weapon kills))?

I passed on your request and today an update of the webinterface was released:

* V7.0.1 (Galadril)
o Top10 Page: Top 10 maps are now ordered by points and playtime.
o Top10 Page: Changed the playtime column.
o Changed the player page to show the top 3 classes per player.
o Changed headshot calculation so headshot percents are calculated from kills with weapons that can headshot, not all weapons.

* V7.0.2 (DarthNinja)
o Changed map, map_ranking, & top10 pages to show times in am/pm.
o Replaced periods in dates with slashes on all pages, eg: (03.09.2010 -> 03/09/2010).
o Added new offset setting in settings.php to fix servers with un-synced clocks
o "Last Connect" now shows on 2 lines: Date / Time.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by +Moo! 9/9/2010, 17:57

Oh good god, Your joining? awesome.

You're actually rather amusing to play with ...until you play sniper (or even worse when you have bad days and body shot me repeatedly (FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--))

Good luck to you
(GET OFF POINT TEW >:U)
+Moo!
+Moo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief HitsHeadswithEase 11/9/2010, 15:15

+Moo! wrote:(GET OFF POINT TEW >:U)

My team is just as reluctant to take point three, but I've tried to improve my habits. Smile
Chief HitsHeadswithEase
Chief HitsHeadswithEase

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco_Human 12/9/2010, 12:29

Nice to see you here man. I know we never talk much, but I can tell we always have heated competition.
Taco_Human
Taco_Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down