I start senior year tomorrow!

Go down

I start senior year tomorrow! Empty I start senior year tomorrow!

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 on 6/9/2010, 21:26

And i'm not nervous because the powers of Nicobbq will always be with me!


Anyway anyone got stories of first day of whatever year they'd like to share(whether it's high school or college)?
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Posts : 325
Join date : 2010-05-04
Age : 26
Location : At the gym benching 500.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I start senior year tomorrow! Empty Re: I start senior year tomorrow!

Post by Nicobbq on 6/9/2010, 21:36

You don't know anyone.
You're that new kid.
You go to your classes.
You meet another dude that doesn't know anyone, that is a new kid.
You befriend him.
He's your new friend! Yay!
He invites you over.
You see his hot sister.
You do her.
No more friends.
But, you are sexually active.
?????
Profit.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Posts : 1083
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 28
Location : Quebec, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I start senior year tomorrow! Empty Re: I start senior year tomorrow!

Post by Google on 6/9/2010, 21:47

You know everyone
You're not that new kid
You don't go to your classes
You meet another chick that knows everyone, that is not a new kid
You befriend her
She's your new friend! Yay!
She invites you over
You see his hot sister
You do both of them
More friends
More sexually active
???
PROFIT.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 26
Location : New York, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I start senior year tomorrow! Empty Re: I start senior year tomorrow!

Post by Young Greezy on 6/9/2010, 22:27

No stories but good luck to everyone starting grade 12/whatever grade tomorrow.

That's me, bullet, miht, and a few others I'm probably missing.

_________________
jameless wrote:
Furgus wrote:Never saw a dude get called a chick.
What do they call your mom then?
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Posts : 1775
Join date : 2010-01-10
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I start senior year tomorrow! Empty Re: I start senior year tomorrow!

Post by jameless on 6/9/2010, 22:37

You guys make me feel really old.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Posts : 955
Join date : 2010-01-04
Age : 37
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I start senior year tomorrow! Empty Re: I start senior year tomorrow!

Post by LieuTennet on 6/9/2010, 23:01

I don't even remember mine and that was a year ago...
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Posts : 505
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I start senior year tomorrow! Empty Re: I start senior year tomorrow!

Post by Furgus on 6/9/2010, 23:04

I'm a sophomore now. I'm the youngest in the clan.15 years old. Anyone else a sophomore???????
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 859
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 24
Location : New jersey, U.S.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I start senior year tomorrow! Empty Re: I start senior year tomorrow!

Post by ninji on 7/9/2010, 01:08

I started my senior year 3 weeks ago, boolet you are behind in the times. Also, senior year is easy as hale; physics is easy, statistics is easy, english is easy. This is gonna be a good year.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 908
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 25
Location : CA

View user profile http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

I start senior year tomorrow! Empty Re: I start senior year tomorrow!

Post by miht on 7/9/2010, 01:42

Google wrote:You know everyone
You're not that new kid
You don't go to your classes
You meet another chick that knows everyone, that is not a new kid
You befriend her
She's your new friend! Yay!
She invites you over
You see his hot sister
You do both of them
More friends
More sexually active
???
PROFIT.
Lolwut you see his hot sister? Trap much??
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Posts : 572
Join date : 2009-12-21
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I start senior year tomorrow! Empty Re: I start senior year tomorrow!

Post by Google on 7/9/2010, 08:57

>_< FUUUU.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 26
Location : New York, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I start senior year tomorrow! Empty Re: I start senior year tomorrow!

Post by Siphex on 7/9/2010, 10:17

I love being third year student at gymnasium, last year I had 9 hours of school everyday but now I got a maximum of two lessons a day.

When I was in the 5th grade we had this teacher in English class who made big arm gestures when she was describing things. She also had a conveniently placed photography and a jar of pencils placed on her table. Some times when she flapped her arms in a violent gesture she always hit that jar and photography so that they flew across the classroom just to hit me in the face. I think that she tried to assassinate me that way.
Siphex
Siphex
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Posts : 135
Join date : 2010-05-22
Age : 26
Location : Where the Grass is Greener.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I start senior year tomorrow! Empty Re: I start senior year tomorrow!

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 on 7/9/2010, 12:13

Young Greezy wrote:No stories but good luck to everyone starting grade 12/whatever grade tomorrow.

That's me, bullet, miht, and a few others I'm probably missing.


I like you're avatar. We should do dinner.... if you would take a shower for once you greasy POS.
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Posts : 325
Join date : 2010-05-04
Age : 26
Location : At the gym benching 500.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I start senior year tomorrow! Empty Re: I start senior year tomorrow!

Post by Young Greezy on 7/9/2010, 14:53

wtfisaboolet1234 wrote:
Young Greezy wrote:No stories but good luck to everyone starting grade 12/whatever grade tomorrow.

That's me, bullet, miht, and a few others I'm probably missing.


I like you're avatar. We should do dinner.... if you would take a shower for once you greasy POS.

I take Italian showers, axe all over the body and I'm good to go
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Posts : 1775
Join date : 2010-01-10
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I start senior year tomorrow! Empty Re: I start senior year tomorrow!

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 on 9/9/2010, 12:29

Young Greezy wrote:
wtfisaboolet1234 wrote:
Young Greezy wrote:No stories but good luck to everyone starting grade 12/whatever grade tomorrow.

That's me, bullet, miht, and a few others I'm probably missing.


I like you're avatar. We should do dinner.... if you would take a shower for once you greasy POS.

I take Italian showers, axe all over the body and I'm good to go


thats called a mexican/african shower actually
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Posts : 325
Join date : 2010-05-04
Age : 26
Location : At the gym benching 500.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I start senior year tomorrow! Empty Re: I start senior year tomorrow!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum