Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Otix :D [Voting Starts: October 11th - Mentor = Miht]

+3
Google
Nick
Otix
7 posters

Go down

Application Otix :D [Voting Starts: October 11th  -     Mentor = Miht] Empty Application Otix :D [Voting Starts: October 11th - Mentor = Miht]

Post by Otix 11/9/2010, 20:16

Herro!
Im Otix, im an 18 year old freshman college student attending The Ohio State University and majoring in biology. I currently reside in Ohio (i know shocking). I bought the Orange Box as soon as it came out and have been playing tf2 on and off since then. Im rather talented with the scout and sniper (in my opinion) and they happen to be my two favorite classes. Ive been in a few clans regarding tf2 but that was way back in the day. Hopefully my addition to the clan will be my hilarious witty humor Very Happy... but thats up for debate. Yes, i would love to play competitively cheers .

Yay for Pulp! <3 Nick & Lux (she will get jealous of nick if i dont include her)
Otix
Otix

Back to top Go down

Application Otix :D [Voting Starts: October 11th  -     Mentor = Miht] Empty Re: Application Otix :D [Voting Starts: October 11th - Mentor = Miht]

Post by Nick 11/9/2010, 20:21

Heck yah Voting Starts October 11th

This guy is awesome and will be a great addition to the clan, and I think he is good with the laddies as well xd
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Application Otix :D [Voting Starts: October 11th  -     Mentor = Miht] Empty Re: Application Otix :D [Voting Starts: October 11th - Mentor = Miht]

Post by Google 11/9/2010, 22:10

Thanks for applying Otix! You can now add pf. to your name if you haven't done so already. I'll just add you to the applicant forum group and invite you to the steam group in a bit.

Thanks in advance.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LieuTennet 11/9/2010, 22:39

Uh oh OSU! MICHIGAN FTW
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 11/9/2010, 23:15

LieuTennet wrote:Uh oh OSU! MICHIGAN FTW
boooo buckeyes forever
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 12/9/2010, 10:19

Welcome Otix! Good to know you want to play competitive. We can use you as scout ringer for our scrims. If we get any more applicants like you we can setup a second scrimteam heck yea. Only we need more good soldiers...
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 12/9/2010, 11:03

Google wrote:Thanks for applying Otix! You can now add pf. to your name if you haven't done so already. I'll just add you to the applicant forum group and invite you to the steam group in a bit.

Thanks in advance.
Cooool i quite this <3
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down