Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF LOL?!? (Weird topic that only a small group understand)

+5
miht
Vital
Nicobbq
Young Greezy
jameless
9 posters

Go down

WTF LOL?!? (Weird topic that only a small group understand) Empty WTF LOL?!? (Weird topic that only a small group understand)

Post by jameless 13/9/2010, 06:51

You sonuvabitch basterds! How dare you get me into a game when I hardly have the time to play games?!? You did this to me on purpose!!! You wanted me to enjoy this game so much that I dedicate a couple hours a day to it and lose time to do anything else with my spare time! This is not fair!

Eh but on a more serious note. Thanks guys. This game is quite fun. Even though I get my ass handed to me.

The fact that it's a free game helps out greatly. Smile
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

WTF LOL?!? (Weird topic that only a small group understand) Empty Re: WTF LOL?!? (Weird topic that only a small group understand)

Post by Young Greezy 13/9/2010, 07:47

What is this, I don't even
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

WTF LOL?!? (Weird topic that only a small group understand) Empty Re: WTF LOL?!? (Weird topic that only a small group understand)

Post by Nicobbq 13/9/2010, 07:56

I don't even know what you're talking about!
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vital 13/9/2010, 12:28

Truely a troll post, AS you can see from the 2nd word in his post, he misspelled the word of whereas he's just trolling. You will ALWAYS get your ass handed to you james until you become crazy good at the abilities the class has and knowing WHEN to us it and WHERE to go for the ganking.
Vital
Vital
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 13/9/2010, 13:24

Yea I suspect with time I should be able to figure that out. But the problem is having to figure it out exponentially faster than everyone else since they already know and I am still learning.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 13/9/2010, 13:25

O and sorry LoL=League of Legends
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 13/9/2010, 18:02

ohshi add me ill play wif u we can almost do a full 5v5 soon LOL
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vital 13/9/2010, 18:36

Except you're never on miht and you're always telling us your to busy to play LoL and that you can't play at all.
Vital
Vital
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 13/9/2010, 21:21

No you ask me when im in a game.
And i have homework. I don't work at airports tryig to get some ass buh they turn out to be traps. shet son
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 13/9/2010, 21:29

I have not understood a single word in this thread...
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 13/9/2010, 21:56

WTF LOL?!? (Weird topic that only a small group understand) Halolz-dot-com-teamfortress2-english-motherfucker
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hyce777 13/9/2010, 23:23

i lol'd
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 14/9/2010, 17:01

omgwtfbbq you guys play LoL? i thought that was a HE thing. lol guys should have told me. add me as vladthemanana. i play karthus, ezreal, and pantheon btw.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down