My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| on 20/3/2010, 12:39

Alas I have to say that my ranking journey has come to an end. After keeping myself extremely active, keeping myself motivated, I've finally managed to pick off all the people that stood in my way from stopping me getting in the top RANK 25. Well, I have some news for them, I'm now in the top RANK 25's, BUT, I'm rank 24, getting my way up to rank 23! Only a few more points to get whilst I'm on my journey to get in the top 23!

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2010-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Worcester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty Re: My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! on 20/3/2010, 13:44

i tried that whole rank thing for a couple weeks, got up to 53 i think.

but then i realized it's a lot more fun being a screw-off. but i'm sure you know that.
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 511
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 29
Location : Cal Poly, the real one.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty Re: My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by Havik on 20/3/2010, 14:00

yeah, I mess around too much to get that rank Razz and Jonesie always stoping my kill streaks of 6 or more. I am almost in the top 200. nearing the top 100 to take your spot Jonesie!
Havik
Havik

Posts : 427
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 23
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty Re: My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by vladmirbsl69 on 20/3/2010, 14:58

wow i might have to stop bfbc2 for a little to come backstab you jonsie Very Happy!!!!!!!
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty Re: My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by ninji on 20/3/2010, 15:39

vladmirbsl69 wrote:wow i might have to stop bfbc2 for a little to come backstab you jonsie Very Happy!!!!!!!
If you have BF BC2, why have you not added me yet?Hmm, PS3 version, I see.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 908
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 25
Location : CA

View user profile http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty Re: My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by Epps on 20/3/2010, 19:29

I decided to play some tf2 after a week of fallout 3 (and mods), I dropped down to rank 30.
Ow well, I dont play to become the best like no one ever was.
To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause.
I will travel across the land, searching far and wide.
Each Pok�mon, to understand the power that's inside.
POKEMON!

Sorry, The remake of Gold/Silver is coming out/has come out and I am stuck in pokemon mode once again. So what if I allready have the original Gold, its a f♥️ck DS remake! Too bad the DS is still broken due to a fall from the table...

_________________
Chuck wrote:You better have erected a dispenser for the medic if you know what i mean

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Sgtpepper17
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Oss, Netherlands

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty Re: My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by Lord Zurkov on 20/3/2010, 22:13

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure how I got up to rank 17... I don't play on the server as much as most of you, I was never trying especially hard, and my K/D ratio is pretty mediocre. Neutral
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-01-09
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty Re: My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by ninji on 21/3/2010, 03:09

Sgt Pepper wrote:I decided to play some tf2 after a week of fallout 3 (and mods), I dropped down to rank 30.
Ow well, I dont play to become the best like no one ever was.
To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause.
I will travel across the land, searching far and wide.
Each Pok�mon, to understand the power that's inside.
POKEMON!

Sorry, The remake of Gold/Silver is coming out/has come out and I am stuck in pokemon mode once again. So what if I allready have the original Gold, its a f♥️ck DS remake! Too bad the DS is still broken due to a fall from the table...
Maybe play the game using DS emulator? That is what I am doing.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 908
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 25
Location : CA

View user profile http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty Re: My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! on 21/3/2010, 03:48

i must admit, i am 20 years old and i still enjoy pokemon. but only on emulator though, i couldn't stand playing at normal speed, i need the 800% speed boost.
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 511
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 29
Location : Cal Poly, the real one.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty Re: My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by Epps on 21/3/2010, 10:04

Emulators are nice an I use them myself, but for some reason I cant stand handheld emulators. The screen is either too damn small or filled with huge pixels. No, the problem with the DS is a weird one, my mom drops it all the time and now the top screen goes black unless you keep ik in a certain angle. It's not my DS but the one of my sis (I dislike Nintendo ever since the GameCube) and she is too greedy/lazy to let it get repaired. Hell, it took her 3 months to actually search for the receipt. Guess what, warenty expired a week before she actually went looking for it.
STUPID STUPID STUPID! GO MAKE LOVE WITH A HEADCRAB LAZY LAZY LAZY CINNAMON GIRL Headcrab

Also, still have warenty -> lie on how it broke -> recieve new DS because stores don't care.

tl;dr: I can play it as long as I keep the top screen in a certain angle. Also, Pokemon Gold for Gameboy Color.

_________________
Chuck wrote:You better have erected a dispenser for the medic if you know what i mean

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Sgtpepper17
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Oss, Netherlands

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty Re: My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| on 21/3/2010, 10:10

Now I am rank 22! I'm just getting even more epic everytime I play!

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2010-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Worcester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty Re: My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by ninji on 21/3/2010, 12:28

LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! wrote:i must admit, i am 20 years old and i still enjoy pokemon. but only on emulator though, i couldn't stand playing at normal speed, i need the 800% speed boost.
800% speed, hahaha, I find myself putting it that high as well.

Sgt Pepper wrote:I cant stand handheld emulators. The screen is either too damn small or filled with huge pixels.
I agree, hand held emulators have never worked; except for one for the iPod touch and iPhone, while I despise Apple, I used to have an iPod Touch (had it for less than a year, sold if for 80, perfect condition, 8GB), and I hacked the living shit out of it, and got everything for free. But in the mean time, I played Fire Red on the GBA emulator, and it was superb. Game shark worked too, but I didn't touch that til after I caught Mew Two. Then I got those rare event only pokemon using gameshark codes.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 908
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 25
Location : CA

View user profile http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty Re: My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by Eraserhead on 21/3/2010, 14:25

I still have Nintendo DS lying around which i never use. Does anyone have tips for fun games on this thing?

_________________
Greetz,

Eraserhead

Young Greezy wrote:I'll murder your face in half
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Suriname

View user profile http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty Re: My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by Young Greezy on 21/3/2010, 15:19

Yeah Eraserhead, IDK what the newest models are, but you can buy a flash card (I think that's what they're called) and just download whatever you want onto them. Music, games, etc. Or you can wait for Golden Sun DS! :0 Very Happy Loved the originals on the GBA, the DS one will be godly.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Posts : 1775
Join date : 2010-01-10
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty Re: My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by Epps on 21/3/2010, 18:37

Young Greezy wrote:Yeah Eraserhead, IDK what the newest models are, but you can buy a flash card (I think that's what they're called) and just download whatever you want onto them. Music, games, etc. Or you can wait for Golden Sun DS! :0 Very Happy Loved the originals on the GBA, the DS one will be godly.
^this but make sure you get the right card. R4 is most popular but very outdated an unable to play recent games so don't even think of getting that one.

I have enjoyed the Mario games (New Super Mario Bros, Mario and Luigi series), Metroid, Zelda, Pokemon, that Kirby collection (basicly a remake of the SNES Kirby Super Star) and all the other Nintendo things. The World Ends With You was decent (hated the battles), Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ is a fun game to play for 10 minutes while traveling/waiting somewhere and erm... I dont really played a lot of other games on it. Most them got boring real easy.

As for a site to download roms/iso's, I use Romulation (just google it). They offer roms and iso for various platforms (hurray for PSX). Just create a free account so you can download from the premium servers. 1 Point = 1MB and you get I believe 50 points a day (my account has 22052 point atm lol). Out of points? Use a mirror from Megaupload/Rapidshit.

_________________
Chuck wrote:You better have erected a dispenser for the medic if you know what i mean

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Sgtpepper17
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Oss, Netherlands

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty Re: My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by Eraserhead on 21/3/2010, 19:00

what kind of card can you suggest then?

_________________
Greetz,

Eraserhead

Young Greezy wrote:I'll murder your face in half
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Suriname

View user profile http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty Re: My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by Epps on 21/3/2010, 19:24

Eraserhead wrote:what kind of card can you suggest then?
*shakes the magic 8-ball*
Ask again later.
No seriosly, I am not into the whole NDS Flash Card community but I do know about how much the R4 sucks because I have one. So, anyone else care to anser this?

_________________
Chuck wrote:You better have erected a dispenser for the medic if you know what i mean

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Sgtpepper17
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Oss, Netherlands

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty Re: My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by Young Greezy on 21/3/2010, 19:32

http://www.gameboy-advance.net/ds-lite/g6ds-real.htm

This is for the G6DS but IDK how recent that article is. I've seen it mentioned online so try doing a bit more research and see what you come up with.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Posts : 1775
Join date : 2010-01-10
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty Re: My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by ninji on 22/3/2010, 02:05

Sgt Pepper wrote:
Eraserhead wrote:what kind of card can you suggest then?
*shakes the magic 8-ball*
Ask again later.
No seriosly, I am not into the whole NDS Flash Card community but I do know about how much the R4 sucks because I have one. So, anyone else care to anser this?
Erm, when I bought my DSi, I bought an R4i to go with it, and every game worked flawlessly, and every homebrew did too, and so did every cheat code I found.

By the way, you can use cheats in online games on the DS. I did the always yellow tower brick hack in Tetris DS and it worked against other players.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 908
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 25
Location : CA

View user profile http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

My long ranking journey has come to an end.... Empty Re: My long ranking journey has come to an end....

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum