i have an addiction...

Go down

i have an addiction... Empty i have an addiction...

Post by vladmirbsl69 on 1/4/2010, 22:30

ok ever since i was 4 i was addicted to pokemon. YES I KNOW WTF MATE IS WHAT ALOT OF PEPOLE SAY. but i recently picked up this deadly addiction again. im beating all the games again and i am on the saphire and ruby versions. i started yesterday.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i have an addiction... Empty Re: i have an addiction...

Post by Lord Zurkov on 2/4/2010, 00:05

I gave up on pokemans right around the third generation, when it became obvious that they were just going to keep adding new sets.
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-01-09
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i have an addiction... Empty Re: i have an addiction...

Post by Epps on 2/4/2010, 00:18

I pre-ordered HeartGold and am still waiting for the re-release since Nintendo called back every single copy of the game due to a bug which disables saving (Benelux version only). Today's the bug day though, 2nd of april that is.

_________________
Chuck wrote:You better have erected a dispenser for the medic if you know what i mean

i have an addiction... Sgtpepper17
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Oss, Netherlands

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

i have an addiction... Empty Re: i have an addiction...

Post by ninji on 2/4/2010, 00:46

Sgt Pepper wrote:I pre-ordered HeartGold and am still waiting for the re-release since Nintendo called back every single copy of the game due to a bug which disables saving (Benelux version only). Today's the bug day though, 2nd of april that is.
I wish I could be playing HeartGold, but there is no fix to make it work for No$GBA yet. Once that going smoothly, you better believe I will be playing that game.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 908
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 25
Location : CA

View user profile http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

i have an addiction... Empty Re: i have an addiction...

Post by Epps on 2/4/2010, 01:37

ninji wrote:
Sgt Pepper wrote:I pre-ordered HeartGold and am still waiting for the re-release since Nintendo called back every single copy of the game due to a bug which disables saving (Benelux version only). Today's the bug day though, 2nd of april that is.
I wish I could be playing HeartGold, but there is no fix to make it work for No$GBA yet. Once that going smoothly, you better believe I will be playing that game.
There is a fix... buy the game!

But seriously, there is another DS emulator in which HG/SS works perfectly. I forgot the name though and the site I read it on is down atm. Just Google it, I
IGNORE THAT: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090920051940AAbjdZK

_________________
Chuck wrote:You better have erected a dispenser for the medic if you know what i mean

i have an addiction... Sgtpepper17
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Oss, Netherlands

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

i have an addiction... Empty Re: i have an addiction...

Post by ninji on 2/4/2010, 01:40

Sgt Pepper wrote:
ninji wrote:
Sgt Pepper wrote:I pre-ordered HeartGold and am still waiting for the re-release since Nintendo called back every single copy of the game due to a bug which disables saving (Benelux version only). Today's the bug day though, 2nd of april that is.
I wish I could be playing HeartGold, but there is no fix to make it work for No$GBA yet. Once that going smoothly, you better believe I will be playing that game.
There is a fix... buy the game!

But seriously, there is another DS emulator in which HG/SS works perfectly. I forgot the name though and the site I read it on is down atm. Just Google it, I
IGNORE THAT: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090920051940AAbjdZK
I sold my DSi with 38 games on an R4i, for $120. I know, I was super generous, and it was in PERFECT condition. In its original box with EVERYTHING I got since I bought it a year ago. You wouldn't believe how many hits I got on Craigslist. The man I sold it to was very impressed at my caretaking of it.

EDIT: Thanks Pepper, it worked perfectly. I finally got past the black screen. But, state saves don't work, and saving normally freezes the game. I will wait for a proper fix.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 908
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 25
Location : CA

View user profile http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

i have an addiction... Empty Re: i have an addiction...

Post by Mortelle-Corteau on 2/4/2010, 04:16

im buying Heart Gold, f♥️ck SS, as taboo would say "its for Cinnamon Girls"
plus my fav pokemon is MILTANK
Mortelle-Corteau
Mortelle-Corteau
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i have an addiction... Empty Re: i have an addiction...

Post by Epps on 2/4/2010, 04:42

Mortelle-Corteau wrote:im buying Heart Gold, f♥️ck SS, as taboo would say "its for Cinnamon Girls"
plus my fav pokemon is MILTANK
I ordered HeartGold because I have the original Gold. That and Ho-Oh is way cooler then Lugia xD
Also, only paid €35 for it (lowest price over here). Can't wait till tomorrow!
1) Hot early twenties girl that delivers the parcels from TNT.
2) Parcel with Pokemon HeartGold.
3) [Z?]

Then again, next monday/thuesday i will get my other parcel containing my new shipment of manga and cool stuff... HAPPYNESS!

_________________
Chuck wrote:You better have erected a dispenser for the medic if you know what i mean

i have an addiction... Sgtpepper17
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Oss, Netherlands

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

i have an addiction... Empty Re: i have an addiction...

Post by Eraserhead on 2/4/2010, 09:15

Sorry guys i'm too old, i missed out on this Smile

_________________
Greetz,

Eraserhead

Young Greezy wrote:I'll murder your face in half
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Suriname

View user profile http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

i have an addiction... Empty Re: i have an addiction...

Post by vladmirbsl69 on 2/4/2010, 09:57

just an update im now on pokemon platinum i have bought both pokemon heart gold and soul silver. XD. In america there has been no recall!
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i have an addiction... Empty Re: i have an addiction...

Post by Epps on 2/4/2010, 10:21

It's limited to the Benelux (BELgium NEtherlands and LUXumburg) version of the game and only aplies to certain copies of HeartGold, but to be sure they recalled all HG and SS copies (SS so HG would still sell). Bug basicly has something to do with the save memory being unreadable/unwritable which causes the game to freeze as soon as you turn the DS on.
Ow well, tomorrow both my manga and game will come in, double the fun!

_________________
Chuck wrote:You better have erected a dispenser for the medic if you know what i mean

i have an addiction... Sgtpepper17
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Oss, Netherlands

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

i have an addiction... Empty Re: i have an addiction...

Post by vladmirbsl69 on 2/4/2010, 10:53

i shall be starting heart gold or soul silver today. which one should i play first???
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i have an addiction... Empty Re: i have an addiction...

Post by Taboo on 2/4/2010, 11:13

I've actually been playing Heartgold since.... a week ago?? I actually like it.

And vladmir, play soulsilver first, so you and I can trade. Razz

PS Yes, yes, Taboo does like pokemon!

rendeer
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-12-07
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i have an addiction... Empty Re: i have an addiction...

Post by vladmirbsl69 on 2/4/2010, 13:13

yes i shall trade with you taboo after i beat the game. also heres a website if anyone has any questions about the game. i use it when i get confused. www.serebii.net scroll down and look on the very left and it has the names of all pokemon games. when you click on the game look on the right side and it has a directory of what they have on that game Very Happy
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i have an addiction... Empty Re: i have an addiction...

Post by Socrates187 on 2/4/2010, 13:47

i liek mudkips
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2010-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Georgia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i have an addiction... Empty Re: i have an addiction...

Post by Pikapikachu on 2/4/2010, 14:44

I've given up in pokemon show since they changed ashs Voice == (puiberty AT TeN?)
And the games i dont have the thing for grinding anymore but im always a pokemon fan boy at heart >;3

Pikapikachu

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i have an addiction... Empty Re: i have an addiction...

Post by vladmirbsl69 on 2/4/2010, 15:45

hooray for pikachu!
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i have an addiction... Empty Re: i have an addiction...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum