Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh my god, the funniest thing I've ever done in TF2

5 posters

Go down

Oh my god, the funniest thing I've ever done in TF2 Empty Oh my god, the funniest thing I've ever done in TF2

Post by hyce777 7/4/2010, 02:47

So I was playing Tr_walkway on the CGMZ server... And as you know, or maybe not, walkway has cheats turned on to work.

I told this to my friend kevin, who then proceeded to screw around with cheats...

And after five minutes or so, we had me, a scout, with a sentry gun and dispenser parented to me. NOTHING COULD STOP ME! The bots came, but scout with mobile sentry... most epic thing ever.

We also put a level 3 dispenser on the back of a heavy for the sake of my idea... And yes, it rapes. Unlimited health and ammo. It was amazing... I've got demos of it, but not sure how to get them to you guys.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Oh my god, the funniest thing I've ever done in TF2 Empty Re: Oh my god, the funniest thing I've ever done in TF2

Post by ninji 7/4/2010, 09:43

ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Oh my god, the funniest thing I've ever done in TF2 Empty Re: Oh my god, the funniest thing I've ever done in TF2

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 7/4/2010, 10:42

LOL!

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 7/4/2010, 11:22

You forgot MediaFire, no datalimit + fast download even for non-members Wink
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by hyce777 7/4/2010, 12:38

http://rapidshare.com/files/373113664/rape.dem.html

There it is... it was pretty damn awesome.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 7/4/2010, 15:00

i've got a plugin on my server that allows me to do the same thing, but without cheats. i occasionally do "boss fights" which is 10 people vs 1 heavy and 1 engineer.

i also parent stickies in a ring around my head and go "DURKA DURKA DURKA BOOM!!!" at the enemies blowing everyone up.
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down