random ranting about steam

Go down

random ranting about steam Empty random ranting about steam

Post by Epps on 29/4/2010, 19:14

GODDAMN YOU STEAM! WHY HAVE I LOST CONNECTION TO STEAM FOR THE THIRD DAY IN A ROW?! DAMN YOU GABE, STAY AWAY FROM THE DO NOT PRESS BUTTON, IT'S CALLED DO NOT PRESS WITH A REASON AND NO, IT DOESN'T SAY DONUT PRESS BUTTON DAMNIT!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

_________________
Chuck wrote:You better have erected a dispenser for the medic if you know what i mean

random ranting about steam Sgtpepper17
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Oss, Netherlands

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

random ranting about steam Empty Re: random ranting about steam

Post by ninji on 29/4/2010, 19:37

Steam knows you hate it, and it hates you back, so it goes offline for you; which is backwards, because it started the hating in the first place.

Damn you, Steam.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 908
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 25
Location : CA

View user profile http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

random ranting about steam Empty Re: random ranting about steam

Post by Epps on 29/4/2010, 20:46

I thought I didn't pressed send on this one XD Ow well...

_________________
Chuck wrote:You better have erected a dispenser for the medic if you know what i mean

random ranting about steam Sgtpepper17
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Oss, Netherlands

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

random ranting about steam Empty Re: random ranting about steam

Post by Havik on 29/4/2010, 21:54

Steam does tend to suck a lot, but the games are well worth it Very Happy
Havik
Havik

Posts : 427
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 23
Location : Canada

View user profile http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

random ranting about steam Empty Re: random ranting about steam

Post by Eraserhead on 29/4/2010, 22:53

I getting really jarate'd off now. Mad

First they force a crappy new version of steam on me that make me lose connection with VAC servers all the time while i'm in the middle of the game and get thrown out or either cant equip my loadout.

And then they decide to bring out a TF2 without notifiying the guys of sourcemod in advance that their update will break sourcemod. Can you believe this shit??? Sourcemod is the most used administration mod for TF2 servers and this is the way they collaborate.

Thirdly the server is filled with stupid engies building dispenser walls...
It's kind of fun for 1 second but then i want to play some normal push type gaming.

_________________
Greetz,

Eraserhead

Young Greezy wrote:I'll murder your face in half
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Suriname

View user profile http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

random ranting about steam Empty Re: random ranting about steam

Post by Epps on 30/4/2010, 07:34

Eraserhead wrote:First they force a crappy new version of steam on me that make me lose connection with VAC servers all the time while i'm in the middle of the game and get thrown out or either cant equip my loadout.

And then they decide to bring out a TF2 without notifiying the guys of sourcemod in advance that their update will break sourcemod. Can you believe this shit??? Sourcemod is the most used administration mod for TF2 servers and this is the way they collaborate.

Thirdly the server is filled with stupid engies building dispenser walls...
It's kind of fun for 1 second but then i want to play some normal push type gaming.
The new steam is okay, during the past few days however valve has been messing around with the no not push button. Also, you can Just instal a custom skin that looks like th eold one (FPSBanana has them I believe).

The tf2 update, normally Valve is nice towards their community so I agree that what they did was total bullshit.

The engies and spies, ow how I wished I had my banhammer yesterday so I could at least warn them...

_________________
Chuck wrote:You better have erected a dispenser for the medic if you know what i mean

random ranting about steam Sgtpepper17
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Oss, Netherlands

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

random ranting about steam Empty Re: random ranting about steam

Post by Eraserhead on 30/4/2010, 07:59

There is nothing wrong with the new skin of steam, i like it, only i get a lot of disconnects which i didn't have before. I was playing on servers without problems Crying or Very sad

_________________
Greetz,

Eraserhead

Young Greezy wrote:I'll murder your face in half
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Suriname

View user profile http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

random ranting about steam Empty Re: random ranting about steam

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum