Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WBC coming to my school

+3
miht
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
vladmirbsl69
7 posters

Go down

WBC coming to my school Empty WBC coming to my school

Post by vladmirbsl69 30/4/2010, 19:04

Well there is this hate group called westboro baptist church(WBC) that uses christianity to fuel themselves to protest against every going using the motto "God hates america, God hates fags."
They say teachers, instructors parents and adults lie to children all over the world. they go to veterans funerals and protest them saying that god killed tem because he hates them. they say soilders dying in iraq are because god hates them. They are coming to my school to protest against teachers adults etc.They are also anti semitic(against jews) saying god hates jews. im going to anti protest. Here is their website.
http://www.godhatesfags.com/
here is their schedule. My school is Myrtle beach high school in myrtle beach.
http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

Just thought id let you know
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

WBC coming to my school Empty Re: WBC coming to my school

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 30/4/2010, 19:51

well, if i was there, i'd make a sign that says "Look at me! i have a sign too!" or stand uncomfortably close to some of them without actually touching them. it would be fun to get in their tiny little minds and mess with them a bit.

maybe we should get a list of things to do with the WBC going here...
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 30/4/2010, 19:56

wear a shirt. I love god and god loves me.
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Havik 30/4/2010, 20:31

knowing my friends and I, we would mess with those people so much. making homosexual remarks, and what not. making it seem like we are gay, but were not. scare them away XD
Havik
Havik

http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 30/4/2010, 20:42

They are ignorant and stupid. Of course fighting them isn't the answer but you can hang signs around the school like on trees, fences, etc.
--
Off-topic: D.M.C. is going to my school ftw >Very Happy
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 30/4/2010, 20:57

Havik wrote:knowing my friends and I, we would mess with those people so much. making homosexual remarks, and what not. making it seem like we are gay, but were not. scare them away XD

This would just galvanize their position. in their twisted minds homosexual behavior is a plague, a curse upon those that "follow god's path". Seeing people acting like homosexuals just to antagonize them would "prove" their point. These aren't rational people, they have no sense of humor, they live their lives in fear and feel they have to project it upon everyone they meet. the best course of action is to show them apathy or disgust.

laugh at them as you walk by, give them a disgusted look when they yell at you, the worst insult to these attention whores is simply apathetic disdain.
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 30/4/2010, 21:01

Jeez... Crazy insane cult much?
Anyway, these people most likely wouldn't stop for anything. Best couter-stike would be source having a debate with them and nailing their asses or massivly walking out of them with the entire class or school. Both require some time to set things up but these are effective unlike protesting against them with some boards (they'll ignore them).

Also, record it and upload it to YouTube especially if you guys are doing the second option Very Happy
Small fact: I'm an atheïst and believe every religion can be a good as long as it doesn't get abused aka extremism.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 30/4/2010, 21:06

they don't debate, they screech and hiss and drown out all that disagree with them.
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 30/4/2010, 21:17

Damn, so they are just your avarage run of the mill idiots who are closed to any kind of input?
Ow well, in that case you could do this; play loud music ("corruption of lulz" if you're too lazy to pick your own songs), intimidate them with a lot people (half your school would allready over-do it), have signs with cathy slogans/truth, use black humor (Hell ain't that bad) and/or ignore them not giving them any attention at all.

But seriously, am I the only one thinking that those who dont want to listen to others shouldn't be allowed to express their opinion to begin with?
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Havik 30/4/2010, 21:26

Sgt Pepper wrote:Best couter-stike would be source

f'ing lol'ed my ass off at that.

Back on topic: they are just plain stupid. They push what they think is right, when its not right. Right is different and crazier in every religion. Just this is the craziest thing I have ever heard.
Havik
Havik

http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 30/4/2010, 22:06

well this one guy set up fundraisers when they came to his school for charities and orginizations that the WBC hate and then donated the money under WBC's name. they tried to sue him but didnt win. Twisted Evil
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Citizen 9/5/2010, 09:51

Ok this is a little off topic but I'd worth it

I listen to a pretty amazing game podcast called TalkRadar (from GamesRadar) usually for long car trips or when I am making levels in SDK, anyways they just had their 100th episode (making that one 6hours long Razz) anyways one of the things in it was an interview with someone from that group, that they basically make fun of with her knowing, because they are dumb twats. They asked her if she wanted to go to Rapture from Bioshock since they were receiving "religious oppression. Good times
Citizen
Citizen
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down