Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny video(lock or delete if to innapropriate.)

+4
Nicobbq
ninji
Google
vladmirbsl69
8 posters

Go down

Funny video(lock or delete if to innapropriate.) Empty Funny video(lock or delete if to innapropriate.)

Post by vladmirbsl69 26/5/2010, 15:59

EDIT : This video may be innapropriate for younger audience, but meh, it's on youtube so I guess its not that bad :p

Click on the spoiler brackets to see the video!

Spoiler:
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Funny video(lock or delete if to innapropriate.) Empty Re: Funny video(lock or delete if to innapropriate.)

Post by Google 26/5/2010, 16:38

I find this quite inappropriate, regardless the fact that it's just latex sex.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Funny video(lock or delete if to innapropriate.) Empty Re: Funny video(lock or delete if to innapropriate.)

Post by ninji 26/5/2010, 17:09

That has to be a fake advertisement.... I wonder what was going through the animators head when he was making it....
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 26/5/2010, 17:16

That's kinda funny. It's slightly innapropriate so I added a dislaimer
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 26/5/2010, 17:35

Lawl
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 26/5/2010, 18:00

Chuck wrote:Lawl
i expected i bit more of a response from you good sir. Very Happy ;D lol
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 26/5/2010, 19:43

People who find this innapropriate will most likely never have save sex to begin with (in other words narrowminder religous people).
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 26/5/2010, 19:51

This is funny, just slightly sexual in a gaming forum.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake 27/5/2010, 08:41

Lol. One of the best advertisements I've seen in a while Razz
Cake
Cake
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 27/5/2010, 16:14

Cake wrote:Lol. One of the best advertisements I've seen in a while Razz
In order to scale an advertisements effectiveness, which you claim this advertisement is exceptional, you need to first gauge your actions after viewing the advertisement. Did you guy out and buy the product? Did you, then, subsequently use it as intended?

Whether or not you answered yes or no to the first question is irrelevant, we all know you answered no to the second. Therefore, it is out of your jurisdiction to call that advertisement anything but ineffective.

I must say, what a great ad!
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 27/5/2010, 16:29

ninji wrote:
Cake wrote:Lol. One of the best advertisements I've seen in a while Razz
In order to scale an advertisements effectiveness, which you claim this advertisement is exceptional, you need to first gauge your actions after viewing the advertisement. Did you guy out and buy the product? Did you, then, subsequently use it as intended?

Whether or not you answered yes or no to the first question is irrelevant, we all know you answered no to the second. Therefore, it is out of your jurisdiction to call that advertisement anything but ineffective.

I must say, what a great ad!
I allready buy Durex because I dont trust those cheaper brands that state 'made in china'. Also I get 70 condoms free every year due to Dutch health care, gotta love how we prevent teen moms and the spreading of STD's n.n
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake 28/5/2010, 10:19

You know that that post was just quickly made and not thought about, ninji?
Oh and it looks like you just copied and pasted it from somewhere on the internet. 8-)
Cake
Cake
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 28/5/2010, 14:06

Cake wrote:You know that that post was just quickly made and not thought about, ninji?
Oh and it looks like you just copied and pasted it from somewhere on the internet. 8-)
First of all, that post was simply poking fun (as in, a joke).
Secondly, I do not understand what you mean.... I thought about that post, and I typed it from my own thoughts. In fact, there were the very same thoughts that went into thinking about the post.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 28/5/2010, 14:22

LOL

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 28/5/2010, 16:36

Sgt Pepper wrote:
I allready buy Durex because I dont trust those cheaper brands that state 'made in china'. Also I get 70 condoms free every year due to Dutch health care, gotta love how we prevent teen moms and the spreading of STD's n.n
\
Go anti-std baby team!
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down