Adsense help

Go down

Adsense help Empty Adsense help

Post by Eraserhead on 29/5/2010, 11:31

So i see Pepper added Adsense to our page. Lets see if we can generate money with this: http://www.pulpfortress.com/ (see the links in the white box bottom left)

Also:

Does anyone know how to put specific ads in there? Ads for games would be nice.


Last edited by Eraserhead on 29/5/2010, 12:15; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Greetz,

Eraserhead

Young Greezy wrote:I'll murder your face in half
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Suriname

View user profile http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Adsense help Empty Re: Adsense help

Post by Nick on 29/5/2010, 11:39

Google does it all and you have no say in it, also you can't farm the clicks though if you do you must do it secretively. Also you should add it to the forums
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Posts : 786
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 26
Location : South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Adsense help Empty Re: Adsense help

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| on 29/5/2010, 11:44

Well, I dont know if you remember Eraser, but in IKtR's website/forum, they had adverts, for radios, games etc, I was thinking if we had a couple of those, each time somebody clicked one of the ads, it automatically gave money towards the server(s) that IKtR had. It only gave a couple of dollars, not like $15 or any big number like that, only very small numbers!

We could always do that.

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2010-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Worcester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Adsense help Empty Re: Adsense help

Post by vladmirbsl69 on 29/5/2010, 11:58

i just clicked on the random ads about 30 times now. I AM CREDIT TO TEAM!
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Adsense help Empty Re: Adsense help

Post by Nick on 29/5/2010, 12:07

vladmirbsl69 wrote:i just clicked on the random ads about 30 times now. I AM CREDIT TO TEAM!

DO NOT DO THIS, THIS WILL GET THE ADDS REMOVED FROM THE WEBSITE IF WE ARE CLICKING THEM BECAUSE WE JUST WANT THE MONEY. PLEASE CLICK ONCE A DAY AT MOST OR THE ADDS WILL BE REMOVED
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Posts : 786
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 26
Location : South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Adsense help Empty Re: Adsense help

Post by Eraserhead on 29/5/2010, 12:14

Chuck wrote:Google does it all and you have no say in it, also you can't farm the clicks though if you do you must do it secretively. Also you should add it to the forums

Well that sucks because looking at the ads no one of our website visitors will click those links since they are not matched with the audience.
I checked the account just now and it said we got 3 clicks and a total of €0,25 profits, yay! Evil or Very Mad

Thanks for the warning Chuck, i removed my request in the start of this topic.

_________________
Greetz,

Eraserhead

Young Greezy wrote:I'll murder your face in half
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Suriname

View user profile http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Adsense help Empty Re: Adsense help

Post by Nick on 29/5/2010, 12:19

Eraserhead wrote:
Chuck wrote:Google does it all and you have no say in it, also you can't farm the clicks though if you do you must do it secretively. Also you should add it to the forums

Well that sucks because looking at the ads no one of our website visitors will click those links since they are not matched with the audience.
I checked the account just now and it said we got 3 clicks and a total of €0,25 profits, yay! Evil or Very Mad

Thanks for the warning Chuck, i removed my request in the start of this topic.

this is Google ad sense right? If so there should be a way to tell it what kind of people you bring in and it will put up appropriate adds, like ones for anime, music and video games
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Posts : 786
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 26
Location : South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Adsense help Empty Re: Adsense help

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| on 29/5/2010, 12:33

Cpt Jonesie wrote:Well, I dont know if you remember Eraser, but in IKtR's website/forum, they had adverts, for radios, games etc, I was thinking if we had a couple of those, each time somebody clicked one of the ads, it automatically gave money towards the server(s) that IKtR had. It only gave a couple of dollars, not like $15 or any big number like that, only very small numbers!

We could always do that.

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2010-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Worcester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Adsense help Empty Re: Adsense help

Post by Nick on 29/5/2010, 12:42

Cpt Jonesie wrote:
Cpt Jonesie wrote:Well, I dont know if you remember Eraser, but in IKtR's website/forum, they had adverts, for radios, games etc, I was thinking if we had a couple of those, each time somebody clicked one of the ads, it automatically gave money towards the server(s) that IKtR had. It only gave a couple of dollars, not like $15 or any big number like that, only very small numbers!

We could always do that.

they used google adsense
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Posts : 786
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 26
Location : South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Adsense help Empty Re: Adsense help

Post by Eraserhead on 29/5/2010, 13:07

OK Jonesie, tell me where i can get those ads please.

Yes, it's Google Adsense we are testing now. I was able to block categories and i left only the Gaming category open. I could not do anything more specific apart from blocking ad companies, which are hundreds with names that don't mean anything to me. I would give you access Chuck but i can't see the way to give someone access to Adsense (while i can do it with Analytics and Adwords, they are all linked together in some way and it's hard to figure out how they influence each other).

_________________
Greetz,

Eraserhead

Young Greezy wrote:I'll murder your face in half
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Suriname

View user profile http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Adsense help Empty Re: Adsense help

Post by Nick on 29/5/2010, 13:31

Jonsie is talking about google adsense
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Posts : 786
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 26
Location : South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Adsense help Empty Re: Adsense help

Post by Eraserhead on 29/5/2010, 13:46

OK. Of course you can also strike up custom deals with company's who pay per click and we would have like a banner for a specific game that would be shown in combination with some other banners of exclusively. I think that would be more effective. But currently we have about 50 visits a day. Adding them to the forum would be better.

_________________
Greetz,

Eraserhead

Young Greezy wrote:I'll murder your face in half
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Suriname

View user profile http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Adsense help Empty Re: Adsense help

Post by Nick on 29/5/2010, 13:53

somebody broke the adds...
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Posts : 786
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 26
Location : South Carolina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Adsense help Empty Re: Adsense help

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum