Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Dr Acula Panda [Application Denied: Hacking]

+6
Hoboapple
Jonesie|UKCS|
1TheGizmo
Eraserhead
Nick
Dr. Acula (panda)
10 posters

Go down

Application : Dr Acula Panda [Application Denied: Hacking] Empty Application : Dr Acula Panda [Application Denied: Hacking]

Post by Dr. Acula (panda) 12/6/2010, 16:33

K where to start well ive been gaming for 5 years....Im damn good at tf2....im playable as all classes.....my greatest highlights would be with the heavy though thats preferably just my opionin.....Well i am and ex iktr member and also an ex nbd member of the tf2 orange map servers.....i would be an honor to be part of pulp.....if im accetped i will eventually pay for admin use so please reveiw and accept thank you
Dr. Acula (panda)
Dr. Acula (panda)

Back to top Go down

Application : Dr Acula Panda [Application Denied: Hacking] Empty Re: Application : Dr Acula Panda [Application Denied: Hacking]

Post by Nick 12/6/2010, 16:39

ajorn23 wrote:K where to start well ive been gaming for 5 years....Im damn good at tf2....im playable as all classes.....my greatest highlights would be with the heavy though thats preferably just my opionin.....Well i am and ex iktr member and also an ex nbd member of the tf2 orange map servers.....i would be an honor to be part of pulp.....if im accetped i will eventually pay for admin use so please reveiw and accept thank you

A couple of things I found wrong

1. You don't pay for admin, it is earned(though we still love your money)
2. your good at tf2 but not DAMN GOOD( Very Happy )
3. what is it with all the dot dot dots?
4. Welcome to the forums

(Don't let me put a damper on you joining the clan, I like you a lot, but your application seems more like an introduction)

EDIT: 250th post, thought this was cool

Last edited by Chuck on 12/6/2010, 17:47; edited 1 time in total
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Application : Dr Acula Panda [Application Denied: Hacking] Empty Re: Application : Dr Acula Panda [Application Denied: Hacking]

Post by Dr. Acula (panda) 12/6/2010, 17:03

should i change it up then bro
Dr. Acula (panda)
Dr. Acula (panda)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 12/6/2010, 17:28

Hey acula, welcome. Don't forget to put up an avatar. You can add the [PULP] tag now. After a month we will vote for you and then you can put up the full tag. In the meanwhile make sure we see you on the forums and on our servers.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 12/6/2010, 17:45

oh he is a good heavy Smile
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Acula (panda) 12/6/2010, 18:10

why thank you kind sir
Dr. Acula (panda)
Dr. Acula (panda)

Back to top Go down

Post by 1TheGizmo 12/6/2010, 18:47

Im the best heavy ! And Welcome To the Forums Ajorn23.. Ive played with him before .. Not alot of action on the mic tho Razz but a good player overall Very Happy
1TheGizmo
1TheGizmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 13/6/2010, 04:24

Magic time!

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Acula (panda) 13/6/2010, 23:30

magic time more like sexy time
Dr. Acula (panda)
Dr. Acula (panda)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 14/6/2010, 14:13

Hey, nice to see you here on the forums.

BTW PM me if you want your earbuds, today's the last day. D:
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 14/6/2010, 14:19

Hobo, I havn't got my EarPlugs! I havn't found them! Sad

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 14/6/2010, 14:32

You have to check in the Misc slot Jonesie. It's not a hat.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 14/6/2010, 15:03

If you still don't see them in the misc. slot, PM me.
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Acula (panda) 14/6/2010, 20:12

thank you hoboapple for taking 5 minutes out of your day to get me some earbuds LOVE YA MAN Wink
Dr. Acula (panda)
Dr. Acula (panda)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 14/6/2010, 20:30

No problem. Thanks for giving me the motivation to fix tf2 lol
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Acula (panda) 14/6/2010, 20:32

lolz thanks man and your welcome
Dr. Acula (panda)
Dr. Acula (panda)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 14/6/2010, 21:31

and Jonesie, I need to know soon if you have the earbuds or not. D:
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 8/7/2010, 03:11

i have only played with you once, i hope i do not have to vote off of what i saw.
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 12/7/2010, 12:51

Dr Acula Panda, due to the actions witnessed by many players including myself, we are adding 1 more month to your trial period before you can be voted on. This is in hopes that you can prove to us that you do not intend to behave in such a manner in the future.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JBieber 17/7/2010, 18:44

Application : Dr Acula Panda [Application Denied: Hacking] M_d6c95d87f0f246fe80b1c4c9d44b1ed1

JBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 17/7/2010, 20:07

JBieber wrote:Application : Dr Acula Panda [Application Denied: Hacking] M_d6c95d87f0f246fe80b1c4c9d44b1ed1
scratch
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Acula (panda) 19/7/2010, 21:18

lol what the fuck..who the fuck..and why the fuck is there a picture of me here and lol WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Acula (panda)
Dr. Acula (panda)

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 19/7/2010, 21:36

YEAHHH WHAT THE FUCKKK
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 20/7/2010, 01:58

Young Greezy wrote:YEAHHH WHAT THE FUCKKK
So you're a racist now?
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 25/7/2010, 22:45

I have locked this application and it has been DENIED. I found him hacking on our server. I uploaded the recording of it to sourcebans in case anyone is interested. It would be tough to be a member of Pulp when you are banned from all of our servers.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down