Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stamps. ..........................................

+4
Firestar
Panda
Eraserhead
Furgus
8 posters

Go down

Stamps. .......................................... Empty Stamps. ..........................................

Post by Furgus 5/1/2010, 21:45

I was thinking maybe we could use stamps of approvals for members application. Admin approval stamps would be different tehn member apporvals. I'm going to design a few. Slet me know what you think about this.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Stamps. .......................................... Empty Re: Stamps. ..........................................

Post by Eraserhead 5/1/2010, 21:50

How should we use these? Hosting an image in a response?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Stamps. .......................................... Empty Re: Stamps. ..........................................

Post by Furgus 5/1/2010, 21:56

Stamps. .......................................... 32107-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Green-Check-Mark-And-Approved-Stamp-On-A-White-Background

This would be for members{or any other green approval stamps}.

Stamps. .......................................... Approved-grunge

And red stamps would be for admin approvals. This would be easier to to recognize the vote.

Dont you think?
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda 5/1/2010, 23:18

I can design some if needed I'm starting a graphic t business soon hopefully so I'll help with graphics here if asked
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 6/1/2010, 07:55

I like it and no problem for me. Only image size a bit smaller. The only problem is see is that inserting images in the forum is not easy and this brings with it that people would have to store this image on their computer and you would have to give all members an instruction on how to use these. It would be better if there was an button in the forum that could insert these but i don't know if that kind of customization is possible.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 6/1/2010, 10:03

We could see if there's an emote for those... I mean there's these: Exclamation Question Arrow
So they probably have a check mark emote...
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 6/1/2010, 11:26

Great idea Firestar! I just added them to the gallery.

Approved by admin Approved by member
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zurkov 10/1/2010, 01:45

You did notice that the green "approved" stamp has a watermark, right?

Oh, and it's a bit late for this, but...
Stamps. .......................................... ThisJustGotSignedBySaxtonHale

Sorry, couldn't resist. Razz
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 10/1/2010, 09:20

Yes i noticed that. If anyone like you or Panda wants to create a new stamp just feel free to do so.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 11/1/2010, 18:51

Wait I'm confused now. Do admins in general. Use the red stamp or what. I see firestar with a green staamp and eraser with a red stamp. mmmmm something is wrong.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 11/1/2010, 19:28

I think it would be better for us to make custom stamps..
No idea how they should look like but we a lot of people who can use photoshop/paint.net/paint so why don't we all give it a shot?
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 11/1/2010, 19:29

Yeah, the green stamp is members
The red is admin
Kinda obvious because one is called Approved by ad and one is called Approved memb
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 11/1/2010, 19:32

Also if you hover over it with your mouse, it says a description..
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 11/1/2010, 21:11

Firestar wrote:Also if you hover over it with your mouse, it says a description..

Thats what i said earlier Rolling Eyes

But i agree with Pepper we shoud have stamps that actually say approved by member/admin.

Btw as you can see on the voting for Greezy we really need more members, way too much admins right now Smile
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 11/1/2010, 22:03

I've been recruiting members but for some apparent reason they don't feel welcomed into our server because of the non multiclan stuff. that you could only be in PULP.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 11/1/2010, 22:05

Also I just downloaded paint.net. I have no school on Monday and Friday I leave early. So give me until the weekend when I have lots of time to play on the server and time to create those stamps.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 11/1/2010, 22:15

It's the same things with any clans.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 11/1/2010, 22:22

OK you can't play soccer, american football, basketball, baseball and be in two teams right? I admit i had two tags for a while but when i joined IKtR i dropped them because they asked me too and after doing it even felt better then i imagined because it makes everything much simpler. Like you said yourself it should not be too easy to join, that way we will have a serious clanbase with nice members that grows slowly and not a big explosion full of nitwits who never show up.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 12/1/2010, 12:44

Here's my draft for new stamps. No resources or anything, just plain ol' simple paint.net with the film effect and a small motion blur Very Happy

Stamps. .......................................... Admin_10

Stamps. .......................................... Member10

I like the fact that it's simple to understand for anyone, especially newcomers. Ow, let's see what others will come with n.n
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda 12/1/2010, 13:35

That's liek saying they do not wish to promote Pulp in general no offense Dark Soul but if people you're trying to recruti are doing that then they shouldn't be welcome in the clan at all.
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 12/1/2010, 22:35

Sgt Pepper wrote:Here's my draft for new stamps. No resources or anything, just plain ol' simple paint.net with the film effect and a small motion blur Very Happy

Stamps. .......................................... Admin_10

Stamps. .......................................... Member10

I like the fact that it's simple to understand for anyone, especially newcomers. Ow, let's see what others will come with n.n

So, when will you add these to the gallery Pepper?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 12/1/2010, 22:37

I like those Pepper. I'm a strong believer in keeping it simple.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 12/1/2010, 22:39

I LOVE THIS DOCTOR!
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 13/1/2010, 09:36

I've overwriten the old stamps with the new ones and moved them to a second gallery called stamps. This way we can add even more stamps (including nonsense) wtihout getting one big ass mixed list.
Now it's time for me to play aroudn with even more admin functions like the favicon and wordfilters...
Well not the wordfilters, just the favicon :p
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down