Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: PAPA Pappas [Status:Accepted - Mentor = Nico]

+6
Eraserhead
Google
Hoboapple
miht
Young Greezy
PAPA Pappas
10 posters

Go down

Application: PAPA Pappas [Status:Accepted                    - Mentor = Nico] Empty Application: PAPA Pappas [Status:Accepted - Mentor = Nico]

Post by PAPA Pappas 2/8/2010, 22:58

Hey, this is PAPA Pappas! I was involved in OFC all the way back from HL2DM; at the age of 10 under the name of Superboy.mn. Then when the OFC server disappeared on TF2 I followed Gurn over to PULP one day. Since then I have been hooked. I just turned 18 and im heading off to college in a few days to Harding University in Searcy AR. For a Major in a new degree called Software Engineering a spin off of CS but with less math! Very Happy Lately all of the people I have been playing with have been PULPed. Players like Vital, Jesus, hobo, and of course nico BBQ! Anyways I thought I should get on the band wagon before it leaves me in the dust, so I can have more fun playing amazing people in a perfect environment!

Vote PAPA Pappas for PULP member!

"I am PAPA Pappas, and I approve this message!"
PAPA Pappas
PAPA Pappas

Back to top Go down

Application: PAPA Pappas [Status:Accepted                    - Mentor = Nico] Empty Re: Application: PAPA Pappas [Status:Accepted - Mentor = Nico]

Post by Young Greezy 3/8/2010, 00:08

I told you the forum url and you didn't even mention me in your list! Sad *sobs*

Lol whatever, welcome to the clan. Put [P] or [PULP] (whatever you prefer) into your name, someone will make your name pink relatively soon.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Application: PAPA Pappas [Status:Accepted                    - Mentor = Nico] Empty Re: Application: PAPA Pappas [Status:Accepted - Mentor = Nico]

Post by PAPA Pappas 3/8/2010, 00:09

Im sorry!!! Razz I forgot Afro too...
PAPA Pappas
PAPA Pappas

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 3/8/2010, 02:23

LOl *i approve this message* is lolz. ahem raywillaimjohnson
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 3/8/2010, 05:44

PAPA Pappas wrote:hobo
Application: PAPA Pappas [Status:Accepted                    - Mentor = Nico] Babyfa10
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 3/8/2010, 10:56

Young Greezy wrote:Lol whatever, welcome to the clan. Put [P] or [PULP] (whatever you prefer) into your name, someone will make your name pink relatively soon.
^and; Thanks for applying Pappas!

According to your ranking as of 8-3-10 10:56AM [EST: GMT-5], you are pretty much good for your K/D and the 24 hour requirement, so just keep up the K/D and have fun Very Happy.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 3/8/2010, 13:24

Welcome PP! Interesting choice of weapons i see in your rankings: sniper rifle, FAN, eyelander.

I don't think i've seen you play before although you played a lot of hours on our server. Is PAPPA a team? Because i've seen more people with that tag, like Crunchy.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PAPA Pappas 3/8/2010, 14:12

Yes, I should probably branch out more with some of the more "standard" weapons.

PAPA started about 2 months ago as a joke between a few friends and I. I was hosting a LAN party and we played on pulp for like 8 hrs straight, over the corse of the night we tried to get ppl to change their name to PAPA.
PAPA Pappas
PAPA Pappas

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 3/8/2010, 15:22

oh lol that's what it was, i remember Vital saying the whole PAPPA clan was on Orange.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hyce777 3/8/2010, 19:32

This guy is pretty legit. Played with him for a while last night on the orange server. He knows how to be awesome, he did this when I told him:

Changed his name from [P]aPa Pappas to [P]a[P]a [P]a[p][p]as.

Pretty legit. Also he's a good ambassador sniper...

Oh yeah, I crafted the texas ten gallon when I was playing with him. Good stuff.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 3/8/2010, 20:27

Damn that was the fist hat i found i now everyone has it.

Very creative with the [P]'s indeed PP!
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gibbo 5/8/2010, 18:03

had fun playing with pappas tonight.cool guy Cool
gibbo
gibbo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PAPA Pappas 5/8/2010, 18:14

Hey! thanks gibbo! Your a beast sniper!
PAPA Pappas
PAPA Pappas

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 5/8/2010, 21:39

Yeah same here. Played with him today, and was giving me hard time at sniper, with gibbo on his team. Good addition to the clan.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 5/9/2010, 14:58

Membership Granted, only if you promise to be on the forums more.
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down