Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Pepper this weekend, only salt so bring your own!

+3
Socrates187
Panda
Epps
7 posters

Go down

No Pepper this weekend, only salt so bring your own! Empty No Pepper this weekend, only salt so bring your own!

Post by Epps 21/1/2010, 12:48

A friend of mine is trowing a birthday party this weekend for she turned 18 last Wednesday. I'll be there from around 19:00 gmt+1 till somewhere the next morning (still gmt+1 as long as the world hasn't changed). Going to be fun, 40 people have been invited including some friends of mine whom I hardly see due to a long distance Very Happy, a girl who I really fancy I love you and 2 former friends can go screw themselves angel.

So what does this mean? I wont be on this weekend and if I'm on I'll be a wreck with an hangover altough I'm not feeling like drinking any alcohol for some reason... Maybe because that cute girl doesn't drink I love you
This also means that I won't be updating the site (nor my personal blog) this sunday but somewhere next monday.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

No Pepper this weekend, only salt so bring your own! Empty Re: No Pepper this weekend, only salt so bring your own!

Post by Panda 21/1/2010, 13:26

You will loved and missed Sgt. Just keep it safe... Get it good with this girl don't fuck up Shocked
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

No Pepper this weekend, only salt so bring your own! Empty Re: No Pepper this weekend, only salt so bring your own!

Post by Epps 21/1/2010, 13:37

Ow I'm not planning on failing with this girl. She's just too perfect, single and even in my rank Razz
Now if you woudl excuse me, I have to chase my cat from under my bed before I lock him up in my room once again -.-
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates187 21/1/2010, 16:49

girl eh

i don't think so.
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 21/1/2010, 18:55

Sgt Pepper wrote:Ow I'm not planning on failing with this girl. She's just too perfect, single and even in my rank Razz
Now if you woudl excuse me, I have to chase my cat from under my bed before I lock him up in my room once again -.-

Don't drink and talk with her. Woman love attention. lol
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 21/1/2010, 21:23

Do sex to her!

p.s. lol wuts a condom
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 21/1/2010, 22:29

Firestar wrote:Do sex to her!

p.s. lol wuts a condom

Innapropriate much?
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 21/1/2010, 23:20

nicobbq wrote:
Firestar wrote:Do sex to her!

p.s. lol wuts a condom

Innapropriate much?
Naw its not. People have their moments nico.
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 21/1/2010, 23:49

I meant sex talk in a videogame forum XD
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 22/1/2010, 10:30

nicobbq wrote:
Sgt Pepper wrote:Ow I'm not planning on failing with this girl. She's just too perfect, single and even in my rank Razz

Don't drink and talk with her. Woman love attention. lol

I agree and make compliments...very important. Let here know you are interested. cyclops
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 22/1/2010, 17:55

nicobbq wrote:I meant sex talk in a videogame forum XD

Right, there should NEVER
No Pepper this weekend, only salt so bring your own! Grand210
BE
No Pepper this weekend, only salt so bring your own! God-of10
SEX
No Pepper this weekend, only salt so bring your own! Grand-10
IN
No Pepper this weekend, only salt so bring your own! Tomb-r10
VIDEO
No Pepper this weekend, only salt so bring your own! 1-gran10
GAMES
No Pepper this weekend, only salt so bring your own! Boxart10
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 22/1/2010, 18:13

The tiger wood cover was probably the best firestar :p

5 stars for that post.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 22/1/2010, 21:03

Razz
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 23/1/2010, 10:58

lol! i agree with Nico!
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 24/1/2010, 08:39

Well I'm back and tired as hell (didn't slept last night due to it being a party). It was fun, I only drank a beer and a Malibu coke from a friend of mine who was getting a bit too drunk. In other words, I drank her drink and told her go drink some water. Why am I always out protecting people?

As for the girl, we spend the entire evening together. We talked, we laughed, we hugged but I wasn't sure if I should kiss her. There was some chemistry going on but the signals were too mixed to decide wether or not I should go and kiss her. Altough today I heard from a friend that she thought there was something going on bitween us.

So next step: get my minor load of fresg munnies and ask her out to go see a movie and a pizza (talking Italian Restaurant, not Pizza Hut lol) or something like that. It sounds cheesy, but it is the kind of thing she enjoys, well that is if I know her as good a I think and so far I've been right all along Razz Besides, it is a good way to get to know each other on neuteral ground and it lets her know that I fancy her.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 24/1/2010, 09:03

Start sending her a sms text message right away about how great the evening was if you haven't already done that. It gives you kudos. angel
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 24/1/2010, 10:48

Scout Come on, ask her out now! BONK!
Sniper You better ask her now wanka!
Soldier You deserve a medal...MAGGOT!
Spy I once found love in the scout's mom, but this was ages ago...gentleman
engineer Try building her some teleporters to ya house!
demoman CHEERS MATE!
Heavy GIVE HER SANVICH!!!!OM NOM NOM
Medic You are standing on za point dunköff!
Pyro [mumbles something thats like good job dude]

TEAM FORTRESS 2 SMILIES ARE AWESOME!
Building a sentry Building a relationship

Copyright Nicobbq 2010
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda 24/1/2010, 11:00

Good job pepper and nico I read that whole damn thing lol...
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 24/1/2010, 11:36

nicobbq wrote:
Building a sentry Building a relationship
SPY SAPPIN' MY RELATIONSHIP!

Anyway, she is at work right now and wont be done for the next four or five hours Sad
Then it's time to tell her I had fun with her and if things turn out well, ask her out. I'll just borrow money from my parents for once if she says yes! For allt hose times I borrowed them money and never asked it back.... (poor parents are poor)
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 24/1/2010, 13:56

Pepper YOU ARE DA MAN IN HER HOUSE NOAW!
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down