Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idk if this would go here or in the flamethrower section...

+5
Eraserhead
Lord Zurkov
Epps
jameless
Firestar
9 posters

Go down

Idk if this would go here or in the flamethrower section... Empty Idk if this would go here or in the flamethrower section...

Post by Firestar 6/2/2010, 13:50

But for some reason I can't see any of the icons in the forum... This is really kind of urgent cause I have no idea what's new and what's not...
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Idk if this would go here or in the flamethrower section... Empty Re: Idk if this would go here or in the flamethrower section...

Post by jameless 6/2/2010, 14:37

It's happening to me too.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Idk if this would go here or in the flamethrower section... Empty Re: Idk if this would go here or in the flamethrower section...

Post by Epps 6/2/2010, 15:18

It’s because the pulpfortress.com server is temporary down. All the images are on it so that’s why we don’t get to see any of the icons/logo’s. I’ve mailed Eraserhead on this and he has told me that this is caused by a problem over at the serverhost. In other words, not our fault. The site should be back anytime soon.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zurkov 6/2/2010, 17:37

Firestar wrote:But for some reason I can't see any of the icons in the forum... This is really kind of urgent cause I have no idea what's new and what's not...
Yeah, it's annoying. Use this until it's fixed.
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 6/2/2010, 17:51

I chatted with our provider today and they told me it would be fix in a few hours but those have passed so i started another chat:

Usher Abott: Welcome to Live Chat support, how may I help you?
Dennis : hi
Dennis : i was here earlier
Dennis : our website is down
Dennis : i would like to know how much more time it is going to take
Usher Abott: Please allow me some time to check
Usher Abott: Your site should be up in couple of hours
Dennis : ok thank you for the update
Dennis : bye
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tendo 6/2/2010, 21:41

This is pretty much how they're acting. Darth vader is the server host people...
Tendo
Tendo
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 6/2/2010, 23:20

LOL 12 hours later and still down. Pepper do you have a recent backup of the site, we will upload it to the other host i was talking about....
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 7/2/2010, 11:57

Website is up again, case closed.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 7/2/2010, 12:05

This may be my computer, but the back button is not working on the forum...

EDIT: Nevermind, just closed Explorer and opened again, works fine. Razz
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 7/2/2010, 12:26

Firestar wrote:This may be my computer, but the back button is not working on the forum...

I think I found out what th eproblem was Firestar. It is this icon you used to get on the internet ie fail
Next time you should use either Idk if this would go here or in the flamethrower section... 801324 or :chrome: Wink
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 7/2/2010, 13:41

Sgt Pepper wrote:
Firestar wrote:This may be my computer, but the back button is not working on the forum...

I think I found out what th eproblem was Firestar. It is this icon you used to get on the internet ie fail
Next time you should use either Idk if this would go here or in the flamethrower section... 801324 or :chrome: Wink

WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY EXPLORER IS BAD?!
I CANT CHAT ON FB IN FIREFOX
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 7/2/2010, 14:26

That's because FaceBook has bad coding/soemthing else on your PC. Can't help it that firefox wants decent codes :p
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 7/2/2010, 14:52

Firestar wrote:
Sgt Pepper wrote:

Yeah internets all about chatting on fb and msn and GAMING
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taboo 7/2/2010, 15:52

What the hell does this have to do with being admin?
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 7/2/2010, 17:36

Not much, what does have something to do with being admin is being able to mute annoying people like Darky :p
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 7/2/2010, 17:58

Taboo wrote:What the hell does this have to do with being admin?

Why should this have anything to do with being an admin?
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 7/2/2010, 17:59

miht wrote:
Firestar wrote:
Sgt Pepper wrote:

Yeah internets all about chatting on fb and msn and GAMING

That sounds about right, yeah.
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Taboo 7/2/2010, 18:24

Firestar wrote:Why should this have anything to do with being an admin?

If you want to be admin you first have to be a clan member and we need to have seen you in action, a lot!! So make sure you visit the server and get a good ranking and after that come back here and tell us why you would be a good addition to the team. Also tell us what your perception is on being an admin.

That's why. You not being able to see what's new and old has nothing to do with anyone being admin. Idk if this would go here or in the flamethrower section... 752759
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 7/2/2010, 23:10

Taboo wrote:
Firestar wrote:Why should this have anything to do with being an admin?

If you want to be admin you first have to be a clan member and we need to have seen you in action, a lot!! So make sure you visit the server and get a good ranking and after that come back here and tell us why you would be a good addition to the team. Also tell us what your perception is on being an admin.

That's why. You not being able to see what's new and old has nothing to do with anyone being admin. Idk if this would go here or in the flamethrower section... 752759

Okay, why should it though? It's in the general discussions section... o.O

EDIT: Okay wait a minute... just now noticed that it's now under the want to be an admin section... I know I put it in the general discussions...

NICOOOOOOO
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Taboo 8/2/2010, 00:04

lol I win!
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda 8/2/2010, 00:31

lmao
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 8/2/2010, 10:56

lol! gonna move this to forgotten topics now...
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down