Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ummm, yeah

+6
Jonesie|UKCS|
Eraserhead
Young Greezy
Epps
Taboo
Drac3997
10 posters

Go down

ummm, yeah Empty ummm, yeah

Post by Drac3997 2/3/2010, 18:19

Hey guys, my username is Drac3997, although most of you probally know me as "that rager on the pulp server" or "that loser with the low rank" or "that idiot who uses overpowered weapons" and thank you for all your encouragment, im working on my friggin rank(I forgot "that loser who uses friggin in every sentance") so give me a break. And for all of you who I rage twoards, TF2 has given me anger issues (and im pretty sure my left eye is devolping a twitch)but I usually calm down after Im done raging, which usually is a single sentance I type out of force of habbit.

Anyways ive had tf2 for almost 200 days and a lot of the time ive been switching to l4d or some other game, but mainly nowadays I play tf2, pretty much thats it anymore. Once I was brave enough to take a step out of 2fort (I literally used to only play that map)and enter the frightining world that is custom maps, I found them much more enjoyable than the usual maps. Eventually i stumbled across Pulp Fortress, and unless im playing a tfc map ported into tf2 im playing Pulp.

I usually play as either the scout, the spy, or the medic.Lately I think ive been playing scout more, but I think I prefer medic(and not some sissy medic hiding behind heavies all the time).

Branching a little away from TF2 I must say I absoluteley love mods, and not just any mods, mods for half life 1, which personally I think the best mods come from(btw if anyone has half life 1, I suggest you go on www.moddb.com and check out Half Life:Zombie Edition) and I have a basic feeling for mapping which I love, although i haven't released anything yet and only finished one map for HLDM. I also plan on doing some skins if I ever stop being lazy and figure out how. And some machinima if I can every find out how to work the Source Recorder. Im also a major nerd and have GFC Scape, a Half Life 1 model viewer, HLDJ and I find editing wikipedia fun, so yeah, no comment there.

Well thanks for considering.
Drac3997
Drac3997

Location : Georgia(the US state on the East coast not the country)

Back to top Go down

ummm, yeah Empty Re: ummm, yeah

Post by Taboo 2/3/2010, 18:52

Oh, you're the one who bashed PULP for not voting melee on. Oh, and called our admins stupid or some shit like that. Can't remember.

Seeing as how our clan is pretty easy to get into and members/admins just approve all the time, I'm sure you'd make it in the clan rather easily. Sadly, I just can't approve of you, sorry!
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drac3997 2/3/2010, 19:21

That may of been me with the melee, like once or twice but I hve enough sense not to tick off an admin

and sorry if I mic spammed, I wanted to test out hldj and it seems ok to do so, until someone starts the vote no one seems to mind, and I may of not asked but it's not music and no one dissaproved and when they did I stopped
Drac3997
Drac3997

Back to top Go down

Post by Taboo 2/3/2010, 20:48

Oh, but you said something about the admins and left immediately after. Sorry but that's the only thing that makes me remember you. Other then that, I remember you being obsessed about Nico. Guess that's a good thing...

And don't worry about my opinion, it's only one person.
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 2/3/2010, 22:32

Drac3997 wrote:mods for half life 1, which personally I think the best mods come from(btw if anyone has half life 1, I suggest you go on www.moddb.com and check out Half Life:Zombie Edition)
(...)
Im also a major nerd and have GFC Scape, a Half Life 1 model viewer, HLDJ and I find editing wikipedia fun, so yeah, no comment there.
Sorry but I hardly ever vote due to me being one of those guys who like to know you better before voting. Still you sound lik a nice person to me. I have Half-Life:Source (aka "Half-Life:the port to the source engine that only gives you better looking water and lights") and that zombie mod doesn't work on it. Sounded like fun to play as a freaking zombie.

As for GFCScape, I have it to get myself Source models I can't find in Gmod and to extract soundfiles from them ("Jabba my icing!" is my text tone on my cell).
As for Model Viewer, I don't have it anymore.
As for HLDJ, I had it but hardly used it because it only pisses people off most if the time. Although I remember 'Why cant we be friends' being played as soon as the demo vs soldier war ended. Really gave me a feeling of 'It's over' after a week of supporting demo (screw soldiers!).
As for editing wiki's, I have been an admin on a satirical wiki (Dutch version of Uncyclopedia) for four years making me the 2nd active admin in seniority. I have retired however due to a lack of interest although I am still active as a consult. Next to that wiki I have worked on various wiki's including some Wikia Scratchpad wiki's (btw I disgust Wikia, making money of other peoples work), helped with setting up one or two wiki's with one of them being the wiki from a Dutch Imageboard (inb4: 4chan lulz over 9000!!! pedobear epic raid lulz lulz. this one is more like 7chan).

Also, being a nerd is a good thing these days. In 10 years almost everything will be done with computers and while those people who didn't gave a crap about them try to learn how to use multiplayer notepad (IRC) we are busy with some of the most complicated tasks ([sarcasm]like finding out what the f♥️ck those weird 5 white-colored bars mean... wifi?! What's that?[/sarcasm]).

Ow well, hope to see on the server one of these days.

Last edited by Sgt Pepper on 2/3/2010, 22:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled quote -.- On wiki;s we have a template for that: {{q|qoute|name/text|subject (optional)}})
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 3/3/2010, 01:31

Taboo wrote:Oh, but you said something about the admins and left immediately after. Sorry but that's the only thing that makes me remember you. Other then that, I remember you being obsessed about Nico. Guess that's a good thing...

And don't worry about my opinion, it's only one person.

Make that two. You've yet to prove yourself to me either Drac. I've seen you play a lot and I do remember an admin bashing segment and some raging. Plus I haven't really seen a lot of personality out of you either.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 3/3/2010, 09:42

Drac, i have mixed feelings about you too. What is your age if i may ask? You seem somewhat immature to me. I'm not saying no but we need to get to know your good side first.

Positives:

-You played on our server a lot (29hrs so far)
-You are a nerd Smile

Negatives:

-you have a terrible KD ratio
-You micspam
-You grief

Take a look at your ranking stats. http://pulpfortress.clanservers.com/tf2stats/id/STEAM_0:1:26478364

I have played with you many times and dominated you many times, i'm not the greatest player so being dominated by me that much isn't a compliment. I remember you running in straight lines all the time using sandman and FaN. I could not have imagined you already had so much experience with TF2.

Some advice:
-Try to prevent dying, get at least 1 kill per death
-You have currently a score of -219 points, this is because you died so much (-2 points each time)
-You have very few kill assists which indicates you are not a very good teamplayer. Try to help your teammates killing others, this will also get you points
-Stop the micspam if others ask you too. You told me you were trying out HLDJ but i think that can be tested within 2 minutes and not 3 days
-You have 46 sandman kills and 23 heavy fist taunt kills which indicates to me you are either not playing very serious or just like to play melee all the time a scout. Anyway i think thats a PULP record LOL.

First let us see some improvements in these stats and your behavior ingame and then we can consider accepting you as a member. I think it's best if you remove the temporary tag for now and just reapply here when you think you are ready. We will keep this topic open.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 3/3/2010, 14:13

Hey there, Drac. You know me. I completely agree with what everybody is saying here, especially Eraser. But, just play serious.
http://pulpfortress.clanservers.com/tf2stats/id/STEAM_0:0:19332682
That isn't me playing serious at all. If I did, I'd get a better rank.

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Post by Drac3997 3/3/2010, 16:24

Sounds like a plan, I'll get my kills up and stop the griefing and be back here later

and the fist taunts are from where noone is around but a few people and we start a taunt war
Very Happy
anyway I'll see you guys around the server
Drac3997
Drac3997

Back to top Go down

Post by Taboo 3/3/2010, 16:57

Cpt Jonesie wrote:

Same.

http://pulpfortress.clanservers.com/tf2stats/id/STEAM_0:1:8252106
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 3/3/2010, 17:46

Taboo wrote:
Cpt Jonesie wrote:

Same.

http://pulpfortress.clanservers.com/tf2stats/id/STEAM_0:1:8252106

Quit showing off your beastly KDR taboo
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Taboo 3/3/2010, 18:31

It went down .01 though. xD
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 3/3/2010, 23:10

Thanks for your application Drac but we are gonna have to see more of you. Get better and show us that you wanna be a member and apply again later!
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda 4/3/2010, 09:27

not approving him because he is a mic spammer with HLDJ with the heavy sounds. Sorry
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 6/3/2010, 04:01

I WOULD accept you, Drac. But I agree with most people in this topic, get better, act mature towards us, dont mic spam. Dont bash us. You also need to tell us you're age!

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by jesusishacking 6/3/2010, 09:37

As they say in france, 'I agreeay withay Jonsay' (say it phonicaly it works Razz )

Maybe if you doggedly play on the server and try to pwn Jonsie, like i did, you'll get in! (like i did)
lol oj Jonsie Razz

Maybe you should erect your dispenser!!! dispenser
or push your payload of maturity towards the second point payload
Just don't get backstabbed!

(these smileys are epic) and all pulp members, I am away for Sat and Sun so wont be on Sad(((((((

jesusishacking
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 6/3/2010, 10:04

Jesus, you can only own me whenever I make mistakes or when I can't aim for crap!

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by jesusishacking 7/3/2010, 06:00

yea, and that's all the time!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

or when I'm absolutely epicly owninh eraser as soldier and then you come and mess it up!!!! Soldier

OMG there's a gravity gun smiley Very Happy

ummm, yeah 294967

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool OMG I LOVE THIS FORUM AND IT'S EPIC SMILEYS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

jesusishacking
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 7/3/2010, 18:31

dude im gonna approve you just cause your my friend so here you go! Approved by member
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 7/3/2010, 19:04

Vlad it's already been decided that he's not getting in, so that approval isn't really going to help anything.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down