Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havik for [PULP]

+2
DrManette
Havik
6 posters

Go down

Havik for [PULP] Empty Havik for [PULP]

Post by Havik 3/3/2010, 17:01

[1]Write your application in this forum. Tell us a bit about yourself. We would like to know what your experience level is, how long have you been playing TF2? What are your favorite classes? Have you been in other clans? What will be your addition to our clan?

Hi, I am Havik. I am here to apply for PULP. A little about myself is I am 14 turning 15 (yes I don't care you know my age) I am Canadian. I am very into computers / technology. I currently do some Web Developing on the side. Mainly for friends, but I branch out if I am nice Very Happy My TF2 experience is I have about 20 hours of playtime, I know you might think that isn't much, but I know quite a lot about the game now, which is good. All my playtime except for about 1-2 hours has been in the Pulp servers, so I know I can be a very active member. My favorite classes have to be Spy and Scout. Spies are fun to backstab people and scare them, while Scouts are fun running fast at people, shotgunning them then bonking them Razz I was formerly in a CSS clan, STFU. I was there for almost a year when certain events made me leave. I will be a good edition to this clan, I can be very helpful and active. I play CSS as well as TF2 so I can bring new people into this community from other games, which would be nice.

I just want to say thanks for taking the time too just look at my app, and thank you for letting me apply Very Happy
Havik
Havik

http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Havik for [PULP] Empty Re: Havik for [PULP]

Post by DrManette 3/3/2010, 17:28

I've played with you quite a bit, you're good.

Approved by member

=P
DrManette
DrManette

http://www.biofoxgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 3/3/2010, 21:07

Welcome to the club Havik!

Approved by admin
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 3/3/2010, 23:09

Havik is maï boy!
Approved by admin
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 4/3/2010, 00:11

Havik wrote:[1]Write your application in this forum. Tell us a bit about yourself. We would like to know what your experience level is, how long have you been playing TF2? What are your favorite classes? Have you been in other clans? What will be your addition to our clan?

Hi, I am Havik. I am here to apply for PULP. A little about myself is I am 14 turning 15 (yes I don't care you know my age) I am Canadian. I am very into computers / technology. I currently do some Web Developing on the side. Mainly for friends, but I branch out if I am nice Very Happy My TF2 experience is I have about 20 hours of playtime, I know you might think that isn't much, but I know quite a lot about the game now, which is good. All my playtime except for about 1-2 hours has been in the Pulp servers, so I know I can be a very active member. My favorite classes have to be Spy and Scout. Spies are fun to backstab people and scare them, while Scouts are fun running fast at people, shotgunning them then bonking them Razz I was formerly in a CSS clan, STFU. I was there for almost a year when certain events made me leave. I will be a good edition to this clan, I can be very helpful and active. I play CSS as well as TF2 so I can bring new people into this community from other games, which would be nice.

I just want to say thanks for taking the time too just look at my app, and thank you for letting me apply Very Happy
I was In css clan too. I use to play competitive. xD Approved by admin
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich1909 4/3/2010, 01:16

Approved by member

CANADA $ life
Rich1909
Rich1909
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 10/3/2010, 22:01

Like i already told you in chat HAVIK you can put {PULP} in your name. You have been very active and i haven't gotten complaints about you.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down