Vlad, a question...

Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Vlad, a question...

Post by Cake on 21/5/2010, 16:45

Why do you like bananas so much? You have all kinds of pics of stuff with bananas. Every time I see you come in the server or see your name I think of a dancing banana...; ''It's peanut butter jelly time!''

It's like with jameless' avatar, when I had seen it I always picture him like that. Whenever I see vladmir popping up, I associate you with bananas.


And please, don't think of THAT type of bananas. We all know YOU like em', but I don't.
Cake
Cake
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 238
Join date : 2010-05-02
Age : 24
Location : Rotterdam, The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Re: Vlad, a question...

Post by Epps on 21/5/2010, 17:15

Since I first saw a pic of Jameless I couldn't help to notice that he kinda looks like gordon Freeman. In fact, everytime I see it I am tempted to photoshop him on Gordon's body xD

_________________
Chuck wrote:You better have erected a dispenser for the medic if you know what i mean

Vlad, a question... Sgtpepper17
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Oss, Netherlands

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Re: Vlad, a question...

Post by vladmirbsl69 on 21/5/2010, 18:17

idk on my old server i had a pepole come up with names for me and they say vladmir banana sucks and now i used variations of it. Im not rlly obsessed with banana's its just what my in game name is so i try to associate it. also i do not like those banana's.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Re: Vlad, a question...

Post by UberLord on 21/5/2010, 21:16

We should make this into a game. Whenever I see eraserhead I think of the back of a pencil.
UberLord
UberLord

Posts : 374
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 23
Location : playing tf2 or gmod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Re: Vlad, a question...

Post by Young Greezy on 21/5/2010, 21:32

Whenever I see "miht" I think of the mouse enemy from Mario Brothers 2, except he's just chilling, not killing italian plumbers.

_________________
jameless wrote:
Furgus wrote:Never saw a dude get called a chick.
What do they call your mom then?
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Posts : 1775
Join date : 2010-01-10
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Re: Vlad, a question...

Post by miht on 21/5/2010, 22:21

Young Greezy wrote:Whenever I see "miht" I think of the mouse enemy from Mario Brothers 2, except he's just chilling, not killing italian plumbers.
I lold. when ever i see greezy, i see jebus. Its amazing what greezed jebus can do to us.
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Posts : 572
Join date : 2009-12-21
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Re: Vlad, a question...

Post by Eraserhead on 22/5/2010, 06:52

Sgt Pepper wrote:Since I first saw a pic of Jameless I couldn't help to notice that he kinda looks like gordon Freeman. In fact, everytime I see it I am tempted to photoshop him on Gordon's body xD

DO IT DO IT! Very Happy

_________________
Greetz,

Eraserhead

Young Greezy wrote:I'll murder your face in half
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Suriname

View user profile http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Re: Vlad, a question...

Post by vladmirbsl69 on 20/6/2010, 12:45

whenever i see nico get on i automatically think of a spy eating barbie.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Re: Vlad, a question...

Post by Eraserhead on 20/6/2010, 13:09

Necroposting now?

_________________
Greetz,

Eraserhead

Young Greezy wrote:I'll murder your face in half
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Suriname

View user profile http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Re: Vlad, a question...

Post by vladmirbsl69 on 20/6/2010, 16:58

Eraserhead wrote:Necroposting now?
@ eraser-??????

OMG found a new word filter b b q when not spaced turns into barbie
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Re: Vlad, a question...

Post by Young Greezy on 20/6/2010, 17:04

Necroposting means you're posting in a topic that is long dead. this topic hasn't been touched for a month. Hence you're reviving it from the dead.

_________________
jameless wrote:
Furgus wrote:Never saw a dude get called a chick.
What do they call your mom then?
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Posts : 1775
Join date : 2010-01-10
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Re: Vlad, a question...

Post by vladmirbsl69 on 20/6/2010, 17:13

ah ok. so what is it hurting anyone we care about?
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Re: Vlad, a question...

Post by Vital on 20/6/2010, 17:51

Where's the mute button? I'm trying to mute the spam, but I can't find the mute button!

*Edit: Never mind, I found the mute button Very Happy
Vital
Vital
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 306
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 29
Location : Iowa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Re: Vlad, a question...

Post by Eraserhead on 20/6/2010, 18:08

vladmirbsl69 wrote:ah ok. so what is it hurting anyone we care about?

Necroposting is not appreciated, unless you continue the topic in a serious manner and have something to say about it. But you post nonsense.

So i get an e-mail that there is a new forum topic, i open it, click the link, go to the forum and read your nonsense. Why do you waste our time with this? ADHD again?

_________________
Greetz,

Eraserhead

Young Greezy wrote:I'll murder your face in half
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 43
Location : Suriname

View user profile http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Re: Vlad, a question...

Post by Epps on 20/6/2010, 19:14

vladmirbsl69 wrote:ah ok. so what is it hurting anyone we care about?
It is fucking annoying when nothing is added to the thread. Everyone who follows it get's an e-mail and everyone else notices a new post when visiting the forum.

_________________
Chuck wrote:You better have erected a dispenser for the medic if you know what i mean

Vlad, a question... Sgtpepper17
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Oss, Netherlands

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Re: Vlad, a question...

Post by vladmirbsl69 on 20/6/2010, 19:34

UberLord wrote:We should make this into a game. Whenever I see eraserhead I think of the back of a pencil.
i just said what i thought about when i see nico getting on just like everyone then we got into an argument.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Re: Vlad, a question...

Post by Vital on 20/6/2010, 20:39

vladmirbsl69 wrote:ah ok. so what is it hurting anyone we care about?

re-read what you typed vlad, it shows carelessness to us and others, you're making the clan look terrible. Your not typing for yourself anymore, your typing for the clan of pulp. And don't even call it sarcasm, there's nothing sarcastic about answering a serious post.

/lock
Vital
Vital
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posts : 306
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 29
Location : Iowa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Re: Vlad, a question...

Post by vladmirbsl69 on 20/6/2010, 21:14

that wasnt sarcastic. i know i said that but it was after they said necroposting and before i had necroposted on topic about what pepole were doing then i said that and you made me confused vital.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 23
Location : Myrtle Beach, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Re: Vlad, a question...

Post by Epps on 21/6/2010, 11:56

Two words: Grow up...

Thread locked because I don't feel like raging over an eight year old who ignores every kind of criticism he receives.

_________________
Chuck wrote:You better have erected a dispenser for the medic if you know what i mean

Vlad, a question... Sgtpepper17
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Posts : 2052
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Oss, Netherlands

View user profile http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Vlad, a question... Empty Re: Vlad, a question...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum