Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new King is born!

2 posters

Go down

A new King is born! Empty A new King is born!

Post by Eraserhead 3/1/2010, 14:58

Taboo beat my nr.1 ranking yesterday i found out today at my great amusement. Shocked

It was bound to happen sooner or later that you would beat me Taboo, congrats!

Some general info: the ranking position is based on the total amount of points a player has, of course when you play a lot of hours you will get a higher ranking assuming you make a lot of kills. But if someone who plays the equal amount of hours then you has a hight KD ratio they will get a higher score. Also you get points for certain events like building, capturing, healing etc.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

A new King is born! Empty Re: A new King is born!

Post by Taboo 3/1/2010, 16:04

hehe thanks man, took me the whole holidays to pass ya. Wink Majority of yesterdays kills were from the Direct Hit as well. Why doesn't it show on the rankings thing? Is it not updated yet?

Too bad I go back to school tomorrow though. school = less tf2 Sad I'll still be on steam though, to idle for more hats!!
lol!
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 4/1/2010, 07:04

I'm waiting for a new version of the webinterface to come out that shows the new weapons. The plugin was already updated about two weeks ago so those kills are counted and i expect that when the new webinterface i ready you will see those kills you made.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum