Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to donate

Go down

How to donate Empty How to donate

Post by Epps 5/6/2010, 17:32

First of I want to thank you on behalf of Pulp for considering making a donation. We really appreciate it since it helps us to cover the costs for our servers.

In order to donate you have to own a PayPal account. If you don’t have one you can create one for free over at Paypal.com and hook it up to a credit card or bank account. Having a PalPal account is very useful these days since almost every online store including the Steam Store accepts it for payments. Payments made with PayPal are also insured up to a certain amount.

Now that you have a PayPal account (or already had one) you can visit the donation page over at Clanservers where we rent our servers. All you have to do here is fill in an amount of money ranging from $5 to $500 and click on the ‘Pay via PayPal’-button. You will be redirected to the PayPal site. Here you must log in, check the amount and confirm the payment. Afterwards money from your PayPal account, credit card or bank account will be transferred to the Clanserver account, Eraserhead will also receive an e-mail as an confirmation that someone donated.

Congratulations, you donated money towards us. To find out more about what you can receive for every donation you can view the following thread on the forums: What can I get for my donation?
You can also brag and request a custom hat over in this thread: Hey everyone, I donated!
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down