Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My vaporizer came in the mail today.

+11
jameless
The Mad Hatter
FUBAR
Socrates187
Young Greezy
vladmirbsl69
ninji
Eraserhead
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Nicobbq
Taco_Human
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My vaporizer came in the mail today. - Page 2 Empty Re: My vaporizer came in the mail today.

Post by The Mad Hatter 17/6/2010, 16:41

Old school parents and conservatives already have their hands deep in the pocket of censoring soft drugs. Censoring a public forum on misdemeanor activity in a small percentage of the world is a little narrow-minded.

Lets remember we play a game where murder and violence is the point and we paid for it knowingly.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Attention whore
Attention whore

Back to top Go down

My vaporizer came in the mail today. - Page 2 Empty Re: My vaporizer came in the mail today.

Post by Hoboapple 17/6/2010, 22:57

I think it's strange how drugs and everything being open in the media is such a bad thing, when violence and murder (like The Mad Hatter said) is found everywhere. :/ Personally I'd rather kids smoke weed than kill people if the media is such a big influence.
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 18/6/2010, 11:55

I love smoking jonko! I don't care if I'm too young! When I first joined High School, I got bulled for like a year! That was horrible! Then in my second year, I got into so many fights, then I smoked jonko! I'm like the most popular in my year!

Anywho, smoking jonko it GOOD! Was gonna smoke some tonight, during the England game but, couldn't get any off my suplier so... No jonko for me! Sad

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 18/6/2010, 14:52

Hoboapple wrote:I think it's strange how drugs and everything being open in the media is such a bad thing, when violence and murder (like The Mad Hatter said) is found everywhere. :/ Personally I'd rather kids smoke weed than kill people if the media is such a big influence.

This is what happens when politicians make laws about stuff they don't understand.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FUBAR 18/6/2010, 15:26

nice to know is that the US - Bill of rights , is written on hemppaper
FUBAR
FUBAR
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 18/6/2010, 16:27

Jonesie wrote:I love smoking jonko! I don't care if I'm too young! When I first joined High School, I got bulled for like a year! That was horrible! Then in my second year, I got into so many fights, then I smoked jonko! I'm like the most popular in my year!

Anywho, smoking jonko it GOOD! Was gonna smoke some tonight, during the England game but, couldn't get any off my suplier so... No jonko for me! Sad

you smoke, you're cool??... oh wow.

See, that's why I do not approve underaged-illegal activities.
At least, the others had a better reason than to fight and be cool... oh whatever.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco_Human 19/6/2010, 10:19

Nicobbq wrote:you smoke, you're cool??... oh wow.

See, that's why I do not approve underaged-illegal activities.
At least, the others had a better reason than to fight and be cool... oh whatever.

Nico don't you live in Canada? Aren't the laws up there very easy on Marijuana users?
Taco_Human
Taco_Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 19/6/2010, 11:59

I also live in Canada, and I can't say that the laws here are any easier.
It's just not allowed. If you have it, they take it. You get expelled from your school if it's above like 16 grams or something.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 19/6/2010, 12:17

Doing drugs because they make you look cool is the worst reason to do them. you begin spontaneous without really knowing anything about them (including how often you should do them). Most people get addicted to cigarettes that way but then again, most of them aren't even allowed to buy it to begin with...

Also, legalize drugs and does anyone who isn't from Suriname/NL what jonko is Razz
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 19/6/2010, 15:31

No, it's illegal in canada.
And i have no idea what jonko is.
I dunno a single thing about drugs except i'll never touch some lol.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 19/6/2010, 23:36

Nicobbq wrote:And i have no idea what jonko is.
Word filter for weed.
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 19/6/2010, 23:46

jonko weed jonko weed .................... i really hate drugs and the pepole who think they are cool who do them
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 20/6/2010, 00:01

Well I thought more people would know the true definition of Jonko but I forgot that not everyone has people from the Surinams in his country...
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 20/6/2010, 05:10

Vlad, you like 13, you don't undertsand DRUGS LIKE WEED! You gotta be awesome! Like me and EPPS! We shmoke while we have pancakes. I also need a bong and a blitz! I really need a pipe and a crepe!,

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 20/6/2010, 08:32

Shut up already
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FUBAR 20/6/2010, 08:36

you are 14 years old Jonesie
FUBAR
FUBAR
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 20/6/2010, 08:38

Exactly my point fubar,
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 20/6/2010, 08:41

Yeah, I know what I do, so, SHH! Its funny, Nico couldn't say it! LOL! You really do make me Laughing

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 20/6/2010, 12:07

If you don't wanna talk about marijuana, get out of the thread and stop stonewalling and being a dick. Naively tearing into something you know nothing about is just a sign of insecurity.

It's easy to constantly hear the worst case scenario stories about ANYTHING potentially dangerous and "form your own opinion". Whenever you get an opportunity to crack open that first underage beer, remember that alcohol kills and you're drinking poison. Teenagers know everything until they realize they know nothing.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Attention whore
Attention whore

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 20/6/2010, 12:31

Jonesie wrote:Vlad, you like 13, you don't undertsand DRUGS LIKE WEED! You gotta be awesome! Like me and EPPS! We shmoke while we have pancakes. I also need a bong and a blitz! I really need a pipe and a crepe!,
hey you dont know me ok. first hand experience. bout 9 pepole have died on my block cause of mw.
also look at my profile im 14 smarts....
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 20/6/2010, 13:08

You cannot die from marijuana Vlad...

If you want to be educated watch the documentary i posted.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 20/6/2010, 13:17

Nine people on your block have died from marijuana? That's the largest concentration in the world. Ever.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Attention whore
Attention whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 20/6/2010, 13:19

Acute lung cancer all of them. Super mutant weed muhahaha!
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 20/6/2010, 16:43

I don't eat pancakes when I smoke, I eat fast food because snackbars are open 24/7 in Amsterdam (and I only blow in Amsterdam due to friends) Razz

Super mutant weed, straight out of Fallout 3!
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 20/6/2010, 17:00

not like that like they got shot cause of mary jane smarts....
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next