Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Less Greezy for the rest of the month

+6
Epps
miht
jameless
Eraserhead
FUBAR
Young Greezy
10 posters

Go down

Less Greezy for the rest of the month Empty Less Greezy for the rest of the month

Post by Young Greezy 22/6/2010, 14:31

So this is kind of my fault, but we've almost hit our data limit for the month here, and it's only the 22nd. 52/60gigs. This is due in part to my brother downloading work stuff, and the fact that I've downloaded Oblivion and Crysis, which are almost 12 gigs together. so yeah, I'll be not really playing til the 1st of July (CANADA DAY!). I'll still be on the forum. Maybe I can leech of my neighbor's internet... dohohohoho Twisted Evil
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Less Greezy for the rest of the month Empty Re: Less Greezy for the rest of the month

Post by FUBAR 22/6/2010, 14:36

you have a datalimit ? , wtf
FUBAR
FUBAR
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com/

Back to top Go down

Less Greezy for the rest of the month Empty Re: Less Greezy for the rest of the month

Post by Eraserhead 22/6/2010, 14:37

Damn. Did you fix your network issue?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 22/6/2010, 14:46

Yeah, data limits are still standard here. I don't think there's an internet provider without them here.

And everything SEEMS to be working fine now Eraser.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 22/6/2010, 14:48

O man and just when I was thinking of moving to Canada.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 22/6/2010, 15:36

lol data limit ftw. but mines like around 90s huurahhh. =P and yeah my neighbors are all unlocked too Twisted Evil
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 22/6/2010, 16:42

First off I need to get something off my chest here: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DATALIMIT XD" Wow, that feels a lot better. Also, sucks to hear this Sad

Okay, just for fun let's take a look at what my router says about the past few days in which I haven't downloaded any movies at all:
  • Active since : 6 days, 6:44:18
  • Send (GB:) 17.63
  • Recieved (GB:) 24.48

Now lets divide this by 6 and multiply by 30 for a monthly number: 88.15GB send/122.4GB recieved.
Add 5 720p HD movies to this for I haven't download any movies during this time and we end up with an approximated 106.15GB send/147.4GB recieved meaning I would need AT LEAST a 150B download cap.

Now imagine me not using ADSL anymore, having speeds ABOVE 20MBit/s for a change... Yes, I'm a download-o-holic with only 30GB free space left from the total 1.7TB I have...
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Torchic 22/6/2010, 17:13

i liked the part were u mentioned Canada day, because i was born in canada
Torchic
Torchic

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 22/6/2010, 19:04

You can purchase a package with a 195 gig cap, but you need to have Rogers cable to do that. I have heard of this one company in America with no caps, it's new. The problem here is that there are government laws restricting new companies, (I don't know the specifics) so basically, it creates a lack of competition and ridiculous prices. Things are supposed to change soon apparently though.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 22/6/2010, 19:30

Well I sure they hope sooner or later. The internet is becomming a right to have. Stupud Download caps, why would you restrict people from using the web as it was ment to be made...

Go Dutch companies who only do download caps on 3G wireless stuff Razz
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Havik 22/6/2010, 20:24

I also have a limit of 60gig's. D: I could get a plan with no limit, but the internet is awesome. My parents nor I are going back to Bell. Cogeco is win enough. Anyways, See you on Canada day! You going to be drinking though, and I will be setting off firecrackers so it will be a joyous day for all!
Havik
Havik

http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Taco_Human 22/6/2010, 21:57

Comcast recently put up a limit of 250gigs monthly for my internet.

I guess I'm lucky.
Taco_Human
Taco_Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 22/6/2010, 22:07

No cap for me Razz
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 24/6/2010, 19:50

urggh..

I'M SO FUCKING BORED.

I NEED INTERNET GAMEZ
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 24/6/2010, 20:00

Post up the euro sign up sheet plawks.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 25/6/2010, 09:51

What i would do if i had a monthly cap is just wait with downloading till you are in the last week of the month.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 25/6/2010, 10:04

Yeah I thought about that Eraserhead.

But I'm really not a patient guy. I wanted Oblivion and Crysis right then!

Speaking of which, that's all I've been doing. Playing Oblivion. Fun game, gotta tell ya.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down