Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Katkong is going to be gone for a little......

+4
jameless
Epps
Havik
Katkong
8 posters

Go down

Well Katkong is going to be gone for a little...... Empty Well Katkong is going to be gone for a little......

Post by Katkong 25/6/2010, 14:04

Well I have a Trojan virus that is not wanting to be deleted with most of the anti viruses I am using and some others im not being able to download/update them due to internet issues when im connected. Im going to tell my dad about this today and hoping he wont get mad Razz but if he cant fix it which i kinda dont think he will be able to, we are going to have to get a pro to get rid of it. So im expecting to be gone for about a week but no more than two weeks. So see ya, but ill be back Smile
Katkong
Katkong

Back to top Go down

Well Katkong is going to be gone for a little...... Empty Re: Well Katkong is going to be gone for a little......

Post by Havik 25/6/2010, 14:17

Well, couldn't you do a system restore, and restore your system back to a previous date? That usually helps. I don't know if it does for trojan's or not. Well, Cya when ya get back!
Havik
Havik

http://www.sharpstyles.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Well Katkong is going to be gone for a little...... Empty Re: Well Katkong is going to be gone for a little......

Post by Epps 25/6/2010, 14:48

Registered Malwarebytes + Eset NOD, 'nouf said Razz
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 25/6/2010, 14:56

Boot into safe mode with networking, download and install Malwarebytes. Fully update it and then run a scan. Remove everything it finds and reboot. When you come up in regular mode go into internet properties>connections>LAN settings and make sure Use a Proxy Server is not checked.

If you can't run Malwarebytes there is another program that I use for the really bad stuff but I don't usually recommend that individual users run it if they aren't sure about what they are doing, since cancelling it early could render your pc inoperable.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LieuTennet 25/6/2010, 16:58

If you can't run or install Malwarebytes try renaming the .exe
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 25/6/2010, 16:59

I hope to see you soon, Katkong! Sad

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Well Katkong is going to be gone for a little...... Empty FUCK YEAR SEAKING!!!!!!!!

Post by Katkong 28/6/2010, 00:42

WOOT IM BACK BABY Very Happy AND GUESS WHAT AS YOU CAN SEE IM ON THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!! OMG NOW WAYS Smile I installed Malwarebytes and got rid of the trojans and more Very Happy it was the only one out of like 5 that actually worked and picked up on the other fucking 7 files that had a trojan!!!!! >Sad
Katkong
Katkong

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 28/6/2010, 13:07

Remember kids, you can prevent these things by following this guide: http://forum.pulpfortress.com/guides-f26/guide-how-to-keep-your-windows-computer-clean-t606.htm
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 28/6/2010, 17:08

Thanks daddy peppy!
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zurkov 28/6/2010, 19:46

But personally grinding them to powder is half the fun...! D=
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down