Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medic Mentor

4 posters

Go down

Medic Mentor Empty Medic Mentor

Post by Nick 16/7/2010, 12:33

I know all about the medic and how to scream my lungs out if you are not doing the right thing. Ask me if you need any help or mentoring.
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Medic Mentor Empty Re: Medic Mentor

Post by UberLord 16/7/2010, 15:03

ohai, I can help, and so can peps. We all play comp medic, never seen chuck play medic but he seems like the guy who could do it.
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 16/7/2010, 21:51

Question, how the bloody hale could you need help with being a nurse? It is simple.
Equipment:
-Syringe gun because blutsauger slowers your own heal.
-Regular OR Kritzkireg depending on map and what your pocket wants.
-Ubersaw if you are good with melee, otherwise bonesaw.

Tactics:
-Know where your teammates are at all times.
-Always stick to someone.
-DON'T FIGHT! You're a doctor, not a marksmen. Your pocket does more damage in one round then you will during a week.
-You're target #1 for the enemy. Prepare to die a lot and if despair is the only thing left (aka >15HP, no medkits or teammate) take your syringe gun, shoot the enemy team and lure them away from a CP to buy your team precious time to respawn, (back)cap, defend or attack. Winning 10 seconds this way is easy to do.
-Let your team know when you're low HP so they wont take the medkits you need. After all, you are a walking medkit yourself. Also, Krits taunt is useless; steals time and the heal is little to nothing.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 16/7/2010, 22:55

Tougher than it sounds, most people can't aim with syringe gun, some done know how to call the right things or tactics when your team is down and such, easy durring orange map, harder when your in the scrim cuz you have to be the leader
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 17/7/2010, 12:06

Competitively, there is so much strategy being a medic. You have to know the order to buff, where to stand, the safe spots, and you have to be the one calling strategies on your team, directing the soldiers and whatnot. Not dying is an acquired skill. You have to know when to follow into battle and when to stay, what corridors mean instant death, and what to do when it looks like a teammate is running into a suicide trap. Knowing when to use an uber is a skill that many people just don't have.

That's just a few of the competitive medic things that would need teaching in my opinion.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down