Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ello.

+4
hyce777
Socrates187
Hoboapple
Senor Alberto
8 posters

Go down

Ello. Empty Ello.

Post by Senor Alberto 16/8/2010, 02:09

Hi all. Im Senor Alberto. Also know as Ghostac ( back from the freaking past, for those who know me). Basically i wanted to go to my earliest roots of the beginnings of tf2 and here i have found it. Found out that a lot of the people i used to dominate, and used to dominate me, (Gibbo, Smile, i remember your 600 point sniper runs for 2 hours). It's good to see familiar faces like gibbo, hellboy, fubar, eraserhead, and WTFISABULLET. Hyce i already know with his boring maps Sleep . Just wanted to say hi to all, ill try to see if this week i can make it on the server ( if you have one?) and be active on these newly found forums and give a wassup. hoply see you in game. Especailly you WTFISABULLET, good times hippy , you アニメ freak Japanese emoticon

Jonsie you damn brit. Smile

Senor Alberto

Back to top Go down

Ello. Empty Re: Ello.

Post by Hoboapple 16/8/2010, 03:13

jonesie got beat up, he's in the hospital right now Razz
and pulp has its own orange server, vip, and rotation
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates187 16/8/2010, 03:30

Don't know you, but welcome!
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hyce777 16/8/2010, 04:47

Hahah, wassup Alberto. My maps... they aren't boring, there awesome! sorta. lol. Keeps me from being bored at least.
hyce777
hyce777
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 16/8/2010, 08:53

hyce777 wrote:Hahah, wassup Alberto. My maps... they aren't boring, there awesome! sorta. lol. Keeps me from being bored at least.
They're boring ._.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gibbo 16/8/2010, 13:32

don't think i've seen you since iktr died.Welcome to the forum and look forward seeing you on the server cheers
gibbo
gibbo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 16/8/2010, 14:23

Hey Ghostac! You can find our servers by going to our homepage: www.pulpfortress.com and scrolling down to the right hand side you see:

Join Orange Server, Join Stock Server.

btw Jonesie isn't in the hospital anymore, i saw him post on the forums 1 day after.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 16/8/2010, 14:35

Senor Alberto wrote:Hi all. Im Senor Alberto. Also know as Ghostac ( back from the freaking past, for those who know me). Basically i wanted to go to my earliest roots of the beginnings of tf2 and here i have found it. Found out that a lot of the people i used to dominate, and used to dominate me, (Gibbo, Smile, i remember your 600 point sniper runs for 2 hours). It's good to see familiar faces like gibbo, hellboy, fubar, eraserhead, and WTFISABULLET. Hyce i already know with his boring maps Sleep . Just wanted to say hi to all, ill try to see if this week i can make it on the server ( if you have one?) and be active on these newly found forums and give a wassup. hoply see you in game. Especailly you WTFISABULLET, good times hippy , you アニメ freak Japanese emoticon

Jonsie you damn brit. Smile

I don't even know what a bullet is and im trying my best.

Add me to friends list again?

Gamerboy123
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum