Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banning Jonesie from the forums?

+14
Hoboapple
Eraserhead
Socrates187
Nicobbq
LieuTennet
wtfisaboolet1234
Furgus
Google
vladmirbsl69
Vital
Siphex
Nick
Epps
Tidelag
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Banning Jonesie from the forums? Empty Banning Jonesie from the forums?

Post by Tidelag 22/8/2010, 06:24

Really? Can someone explain why?
Tidelag
Tidelag
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Banning Jonesie from the forums? Empty Re: Banning Jonesie from the forums?

Post by Epps 22/8/2010, 09:03

He starts talking to me on steam about how much pulp sucks and I should leave the clan for another one. Then he tells me he gave Cake the same advise followed by more trashtalk. I banned him from steam and the forums because of this and so far Eraser, James and Nico agree with me.
Shame really, I always thought he was more mature than that but apperently he is nothing else but an inmature little backstabber.

Edit: chatlog can be found here
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 22/8/2010, 09:45

wow thought that side of jonesie was gone
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Siphex 22/8/2010, 09:53

From honoured member to banned, kinda harsh if he was banned because of a single private chat. Id agree to punish him if he was on the server or forum flaming Pulp but not like this.
Siphex
Siphex
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vital 22/8/2010, 11:23

I like how pepper just keeps talking about other things as Jonsie CONTINUES to talk to him in leaving pulp lol.

Funfact: Jonsie doesn't know me from the beginning since I've started playing TF2 in late 2007 early 2008. I highly doubt he had the game for that long if he kept talking about IKTR being "back in the ol' days."
Vital
Vital
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 22/8/2010, 11:41

Chuck wrote:wow thought that side of jonesie was gone
Yeah I didn't expect him to do something as low as this myself...

Siphex wrote:From honoured member to banned, kinda harsh if he was banned because of a single private chat. Id agree to punish him if he was on the server or forum flaming Pulp but not like this.
Honored member was just a fake title with no meaning attached to it. I only gave it to him because he had done so much for this clan. The moment he started to convince me, Cake and who knows to leave Pulp in favor for his ow-so-great new clan he lost all his respect in my eyes. He is lucky I forgot my sourcebans password or else he would have been banned from our servers as well. This is such a low blow from him that caused him to be on my bad side, and that is a hard thing to do. Besides Nico, Jameless and Eraser agreed with me banning him so that still makes it 4 votes to one.

Vital wrote:I like how pepper just keeps talking about other things as Jonsie CONTINUES to talk to him in leaving pulp lol.
Funfact: Jonsie doesn't know me from the beginning since I've started playing TF2 in late 2007 early 2008. I highly doubt he had the game for that long if he kept talking about IKTR being "back in the ol' days."
Yeah me too because I wasn't interested in it at all. This log is incomplete tho, I kept on talking about unrelated things until the end in which I told him to have fun in his new ow-so-good clan.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 22/8/2010, 15:15

you know he contacted me and said that i should just go away and stay away from pulp and that epps agreed with him.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 22/8/2010, 15:25

vladmirbsl69 wrote:you know he contacted me and said that i should just go away and stay away from pulp and that epps agreed with him.
Thanks for the info/more proof that he deserved his ban.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 22/8/2010, 15:33

He tried to secretly sabotage the clan and talked shit about it. I agree that deserves a ban.

Blah, he's only 14/15? Let him figure out what he's been doing is stupid, like all the other things he does.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 22/8/2010, 16:19

[quote="Google"]He tried to secretly sabotage the clan and talked shit about it. I agree that deserves a ban.

Blah, he's only 14/15? Let him figure out what he's been doing is stupid, like all the other things he does.[/quote
But im 14/15 Sad
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 22/8/2010, 16:38

Did you figure out what you did is stupid, like all the other things you did[i.e. you didn't end the quote tag]. Very Happy
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 22/8/2010, 17:16

Well, I'm 15. I wouldn't understand him.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wtfisaboolet1234 22/8/2010, 17:25

Epps wrote:He starts talking to me on steam about how much pulp sucks and I should leave the clan for another one. Then he tells me he gave Cake the same advise followed by more trashtalk. I banned him from steam and the forums because of this and so far Eraser, James and Nico agree with me.
Shame really, I always thought he was more mature than that but apperently he is nothing else but an inmature little backstabber.

Edit: chatlog can be found here

I liked the part where you said "Ban Bullet"

LOL JK YOUR A BACKSTABBER TOO
wtfisaboolet1234
wtfisaboolet1234

Back to top Go down

Post by LieuTennet 22/8/2010, 17:31

Jonesie |UKCS|: Because Jonesie = NUB
fix'd
sorry but it's kinda true
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 22/8/2010, 18:07

Ban Bullet is an inside joke, just like how I don't even know what a bullet is. Besides, I don't mean it.... or do I?
No not really Razz
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 22/8/2010, 18:42

Wow...seriously...you guys should all leave PULP, its a nub clan. Join the BBQ clan! Best clan evar!

No but more seriously, that's kinda sad trying to get people to leave a clan just to repopulate his new clan.
I have no problems with you leaving the clan but don't cause shit with it.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Socrates187 22/8/2010, 18:47

WTF did I miss!?
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 22/8/2010, 19:16

Jonesie has proved numerous times to be very immature and even before it came to this he irritated me on a regular basis with his childish stuff which i have also made clear. Constantly talking about fighting with other kids in school etc etc made me realize he does not belong in this club. When Geezy got level2 admin and he didn't he was so worked up about it and it was soooooo predictable. All the more reason why he did not deserve it.

Now of course he starts complaining with his friends Tidelag and Siphex. We never treated him wrong but still he makes it his mission to detroy this clan, i take this as a personal insult and i say fuck him. After Epps showed me that chat i removed him from my friendlist and he i will ignore him from now on if i ever will run into him again.

We decided not to make a topic about this and just let it be but now that he keeps trying to influence people im glad we have this topic to show what a scumbag he is. Sorry mate...
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 22/8/2010, 19:22

Eraserhead wrote:Jonesie has proved numerous times to be very immature and even before it came to this he irritated me on a regular basis with his childish stuff which i have also made clear. Constantly talking about fighting with other kids in school etc etc made me realize he does not belong in this club. When Geezy got level2 admin and he didn't he was so worked up about it and it was soooooo predictable. All the more reason why he did not deserve it.

Now of course he starts complaining with his friends Tidelag and Siphex. We never treated him wrong but still he makes it his mission to detroy this clan, i take this as a personal insult and i say fuck him. After Epps showed me that chat i removed him from my friendlist and he i will ignore him from now on if i ever will run into him again.

We decided not to make a topic about this and just let it be but now that he keeps trying to influence people im glad we have this topic to show what a scumbag he is. Sorry mate...
This is a side ive never seen of eraser. Jonsie really did piss some people off.
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 22/8/2010, 19:48

vladmirbsl69 wrote:This is a side ive never seen of eraser. Jonsie really did piss some people off.
Banning Jonesie from the forums? Baantj10
No shit Sherlock
Not even going to write down how he jarate\'d us off because you can think of that yourself. If not than here's a hint: time an money...
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 22/8/2010, 19:55

He was just in for admin? Ftw.
Google
Google
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 22/8/2010, 21:21

jonesie has always been a douche
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 22/8/2010, 21:25

Here's my two cents on it (my theory):

Jonesie has shown through his past to be a clan hopper. When he listed the clans he had been in, it must have been around 15, and he himself was only 14 when listing this. This, along with the coupled events of the last month gives me the idea that Jonesie might have a superiority complex.

He bails out from clans whenever he sees that he is not progressing. Such was the case when I got level two admin, I was informed that he was getting quite jarate\'d about this. This makes me believe that instances like this have happened before, where he sees that he isn't going to progress and jumps ship to the next clan. Someone who was in another clan with Jonesie can confirm this for me perhaps?

It also has a lot to do with the fact that he's at his core an immature kid. He picks fights and doesn't afraid of anything apparently. We know this and it shows in the way he instantly tries to convert people into his new clan from PULP and talks about how we're a shitty clan, though we were always kind and hospitable towards him.

TL;DR - Jonesie has a superiority complex and needs to have power or have nothing.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 22/8/2010, 21:37

Jonesie is one for jumping clans
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Furgus 22/8/2010, 21:40

Lol Could we just close this Thread. What's the point of talking about a crappy kid.That hasn't gone through puberty yet. We all know the kind of person he is. One day he is gonna end up of not being in any clan. There's no point in talking about him. Go post on some other and more useful threads. Or go vote for PULP sponsorship, if you haven't yet. Someone just close this thread.
Furgus
Furgus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next