Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are there any boards that won't show up in web searches?

+2
Hoboapple
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
6 posters

Go down

are there any boards that won't show up in web searches? Empty are there any boards that won't show up in web searches?

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 25/8/2010, 00:47

i have a semi-private question to ask of the group and there is a particular person i'd rather not have stumble across it.
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

are there any boards that won't show up in web searches? Empty Re: are there any boards that won't show up in web searches?

Post by Hoboapple 25/8/2010, 00:49

just write the name backwards or something
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

are there any boards that won't show up in web searches? Empty Re: are there any boards that won't show up in web searches?

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 25/8/2010, 00:52

no, it's a rather unique situation, this person would only have to plug in a few words and it would bring them to the post.
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zurkov 25/8/2010, 05:09

I wonder if you can mass PM. I suppose you could organize a live thing in Steam Chat or something.
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 25/8/2010, 06:30

The forum search is semi-broken and a google search on only the forum gives just a few pages so it is save to say that almost the entire forum soesn't show on Google xD
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 25/8/2010, 06:45

I may be mistaken but I believe the google bot can only crawl the guest areas of the forum. Can anyone confirm this? If it can crawl the member area as well we can create a board just for clan members.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zurkov 25/8/2010, 08:08

Even if it can crawl the members areas, nobody could see the page unless they're a member.
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dumbasscus 26/8/2010, 01:18

.....what are you hiding Adam? pale
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 26/8/2010, 01:43

nothing, it's just a somewhat personal issue and it would be embarrassing if a certain person stumbled across it
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down