Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music that you're embarrased you like

+5
Nicobbq
jameless
ninji
miht
dumbasscus
9 posters

Go down

Music that you're embarrased you like Empty Music that you're embarrased you like

Post by dumbasscus 3/9/2010, 01:25

Title says it all. I don't really want to share mine, until someone comes out of their closet first. But I will say that at some point in my life I liked アニメ music and it shames me to this day (not that it really matters). At the risk of sounding cheesy or pretentious, music should be something that makes you "put your guard down", and it doesn't matter what other people think of whichever music you may like (I won't judge). So I'll take back the アニメ music thing. Anyways, sometimes your brain tells you otherwise about certain songs/band/groups. Share+discuss= +1 Strength
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Music that you're embarrased you like Empty Re: Music that you're embarrased you like

Post by miht 3/9/2010, 01:28

im not ashamed of listening to epik high or big bang but im ashamed of listenign to kanye west Crying or Very sad
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Music that you're embarrased you like Empty Re: Music that you're embarrased you like

Post by dumbasscus 3/9/2010, 01:35

You korean? I'm Korean, and I have a lot of Korean friends who like that stuff. One of them is really into Wondergirls and stuff like that.
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ninji 3/9/2010, 01:41

I like Eminem, but I don't say that in RL because I guess I have created this rock-only persona, which I actually approve of. After all, I don't listen to anything similar to Eminem, and I only listen to a few songs by him.

Other than that, I am very outspoken about my tastes.
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 3/9/2010, 06:57

My favorite singer is NicoBBQ. He should release an album. I bet it'd go Platinum.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 3/9/2010, 07:56

jameless wrote:My favorite singer is NicoBBQ. He should release an album. I bet it'd go Platinum.

Don't worry Jamie Bacon, since I cant play TF2 on weekdays, i'm working on something for you. Wink
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 3/9/2010, 08:07

People always tend to know me as a rock person however what hardly anyone knows is that I am also into old school/alternative rap with artists such as the Beastie Boys, Del the Funkee Homosapien and the Gorillaz even being high on my list of favorite all-time artists.

Also, I don't listen certain アニメ intro's in public *cough* Lucky Star *cough*.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 3/9/2010, 13:28

Yeah I'm more of a rock person too, but people know I can listen to the occasional rap song.

On Topic: Katy Perry. I actually really like Katy Perry, sue me.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 3/9/2010, 15:36

Young Greezy wrote:Yeah I'm more of a rock person too, but people know I can listen to the occasional rap song.

On Topic: Katy Perry. I actually really like Katy Perry, sue me.
KATY IS MAI WAIFU! I watch all her vids (on mute) <3
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by LieuTennet 3/9/2010, 15:36

Pepper uses the mute and fap method
LieuTennet
LieuTennet

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 3/9/2010, 16:33

dumbasscus wrote:You korean? I'm Korean, and I have a lot of Korean friends who like that stuff. One of them is really into Wondergirls and stuff like that.
Nobodyyy nobody buh youuuuu .
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoboapple 3/9/2010, 16:48

Hellen Keller uses the deaf and blind method
Hoboapple
Hoboapple

Back to top Go down

Post by dumbasscus 4/9/2010, 22:13

Lol, I listen(ed) to Portishead, Vedera, Bread, and Deathcab. Very non-manly music. I like the band I Come to Shanghai. My parents think I'm weird because I don't like any Korean music (I actually hate it) or Korean shows. The only album I listened to and liked , and keeps my man-card from being revoked is Master of Puppets.
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 4/9/2010, 22:24

dumbasscus wrote:Lol, I listen(ed) to Portishead, Vedera, Bread, and Deathcab. Very non-manly music. I like the band I Come to Shanghai. My parents think I'm weird because I don't like any Korean music (I actually hate it) or Korean shows. The only album I listened to and liked , and keeps my man-card from being revoked is Master of Puppets.
i ish not korean and i think koreans are hot <3 excludin yew =3
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 5/9/2010, 23:00

This

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 5/9/2010, 23:09

On topic and Korean re these girls who for some weird unexplainable reason I like xD
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

Back to top Go down

Post by dumbasscus 6/9/2010, 22:46

Yeah, they're called the Wondergirls. Pne of my buddies is super into them and met them in person.
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miht 7/9/2010, 01:46

I like what's her face the most the one who is always to the right of their pics shet son that's hawt
miht
miht
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dumbasscus 7/9/2010, 21:38

Here's a song I'm embarrased that I like

Mostly because of the cheesy clips from the Italian romantic movie "La Notte".
I'll make my case for why I like bossa nova, though. I used to play a lot of classical guitar, for hours a day, and I started listening to Astor Piazzola, Alfonso Montes, etc. A lot of weird music. Eventually I started listening to the cheesy ass love songs= Bossa Nova.
dumbasscus
dumbasscus
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down