Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm leaving

+6
Nicobbq
Tendo
Epps
Firestar
Panda
Dumpybear
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm leaving - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm leaving

Post by Epps 25/1/2010, 22:06

Firestar wrote:
Sgt Pepper wrote:As for the 'hacker' (it is the wrong term), who on earth is stupid enough to tell his or her password?
Valveadmin, sounds far from legit and why the heck would valve need your password?

No, if you fall for this then you really are a moron and you have earned it to lose your account.

Jesus, Pepper, have a heart! Who are you aiming this at?

And really, he was just giving advice, don't complain about free stuff [SCOTTISH RESISTANCE SUCKS OMG OMG I HATE USING IT IT SUCKS SOOO MUCH I HATE USING IT OMG]
I am aiming that at people who are stupid enough to actually fall for such a lousy scam... It's almost the same as giving all your credit card information to some random guy that calls you claiming to be with Visa. So yeah, thanks for the heads up but still, if you have deservered it if you have fallen for this.

Also, Scottish Resistance is differant then the regular sticky launcher. I didn't had a real change to learn the tactics for it altough it seems useless on orange_x3 :p
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2