Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B3 Scrim Challenge.

+9
Taboo
Skussa
Eraserhead
Firestar
Young Greezy
DrManette
Nicobbq
Socrates187
AceKiLLA
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

B3 Scrim Challenge. Empty B3 Scrim Challenge.

Post by AceKiLLA 31/1/2010, 22:43

Hello, I'm Ace, I am the founder of BounD By BLooD [B3].

I would like to challenge you guys to a scrim. Any stock map, best of six rounds, 2 of each class except medic and demo, only one of each of those two. Anytime after Wednesday, at 7 or 8 est. time would be great for us, gives anyone getting off work our out of school to get home and get ready but I am sure we are flexible on the day anytime between 6 and 9 est at the latest though. We are looking for anything between 5v5 to 8v8 or between. I'll be checking back for a response

-Ace

http://b3gamers.com

AceKiLLA

Back to top Go down

B3 Scrim Challenge. Empty Re: B3 Scrim Challenge.

Post by Socrates187 1/2/2010, 01:01

Hey, that sounds great. I'll check with our scrim leader, and see if it's doable.

Thanks Very Happy
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 1/2/2010, 20:29

Hello Ace,

I don't want to talk for the Scrim Team Leaders but I think we could arrange that scrim around february 10 and 13 because most members are kind of busy this week. We'll have to see what they confirm but stay tuned!
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AceKiLLA 2/2/2010, 14:24

I appreciate all the kindness, I understand how the business of a clan can affect a scrim, due to the fact that the up coming weeks are gonna be a little hard for some of us the 10th is the latest we can do the scrim. Please dont think I am trying to rush but you must understand that the following days are Valentines Day days, and we all have to go be with our women. So if you cant do it before the 10th we will just have to reschedule. Just let me know.

AceKiLLA

Back to top Go down

Post by DrManette 2/2/2010, 14:53

Wait, you guys have women??? What are they, some kinda level 10 sandvich dispenser?
DrManette
DrManette

http://www.biofoxgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Greezy 2/2/2010, 16:46

"Wait, you guys have women??? What are they, some kinda level 10 sandvich dispenser?"

10 points
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 2/2/2010, 18:02

DrManette wrote:Wait, you guys have women??? What are they, some kinda level 10 sandvich dispenser?

AHAHAHAHA NICE

Anyone against making him player of the week for that? Razz

Last edited by Nicobbq on 2/2/2010, 18:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double post)
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by DrManette 2/2/2010, 18:06

Very Happy I try my best.
DrManette
DrManette

http://www.biofoxgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AceKiLLA 2/2/2010, 22:35

I don't think being a dickhead to people on your forums is a great way to represent your clan, but yes we are not losers and have a real life and girlfriends apparently unlike all of you. So if your gonna fuckin' scrim us stop beating around the bush and schedule a goddamn day so I can get this over with. If you don't have a day scheduled by tomorrow Ill retract my challenge there are plenty of other teams that are active enough to get a damn day figured out. It really shouldn't take this long to announce a challenge and see who can do it and when, fail admins.

Tomorrow if there is no answer then don't worry about the challenge, apparently your team cant get organized enough to find a day.

AceKiLLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 2/2/2010, 22:45

First of all, Dr.Manette's post was a joke, nothing you should be pissed at. He was not inferring that you guys didn't have woman, he was just kidding because we are a bunch of gamers. If you took that personnally, well you took it wrong.

And thanks for being all crazy mad. Maybe we have to find a date that suits every member of the team Duh. You came for a challenge and you ask an answer for 2 days later.. Dude calm down.

And fail admins, because that's our fault that we did not receive the response from every member of the team yet...yeah right...
If you can't think before you type, well then don't type at all...

EDIT: I was just scrolling through YOUR forum about scrims.

TERMS OF AGREEMENT:

We believe that since your challenging us,that we get map pick and we set the rules,as we would allow you too do the same had we challenged you.We would also like 1
to 2 weeks notice
before the scrim time to practice and get rosters set up.Also,B3
goes by eastern standard time so please challenge us on that time.

I guess you can understand that after 2 days, we are still setting things up.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 2/2/2010, 22:59

Ace, i have my woman too and so have others in this clan but some are just young ones. Please don't get offended we will try to give you an answer tomorrow or otherwise we will have to reschedule for a couple of weeks later maybe.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skussa 2/2/2010, 23:02

Nicobbq...what you just quoted made it seem like you were going against yourself. Also since you obviously hae nothing to do with the scrims i dont see yours or anyone elses besides the ones that deal with the scrims buisness. And also just because something inyour clan is flawed doesnt mean you should try and point out something wrong in ours. Im pretty sure your the one who needs to think before they type. And thank you eraserhead for understanding.

Maytag

Skussa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 2/2/2010, 23:04

I am just stating that you ask to tell you 1 or 2 weeks before and you come and start freaking out 2 days after...And who are you to tell me not to talk in the forum.
You don't come in someone's else house and start making trouble.
And the fact that you were a member of Pulp before doesn't give you the right to start pissing me off.
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skussa 2/2/2010, 23:09

Nicobbq wrote:I am just stating that you ask to tell you 1 or 2 weeks before and you come and start freaking out 2 days after...And who are you to tell me not to talk in the forum.
You don't come in someone's else house and start making trouble.
And the fact that you were a member of Pulp before doesn't give you the right to start pissing me off.

1 to 2 from when its scheduled......And im making trouble? please...just stop know before you make yourself sound even more foolish then you already do...and i wasnt "in" pulp i just sported the tag because i liked the server. good job.

Skussa

Back to top Go down

Post by Taboo 2/2/2010, 23:10

What I think they meant about their terms of agreement is that they would like to schedule 1 or 2 weeks after the day they challenged us so they can practice.

But there really is no need to freak out about this whole thing. It was just a little joke. (Hopefully) We will get to you soon, please be patient, hopefully we can get back to you by tomorrow.

P.S: Hi Maytag!
Taboo
Taboo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicobbq 2/2/2010, 23:13

Guess I didn't get it right, well it was not a reason to start being all bitchy on me lol
Now let's forget this. we shall finish this fight on the battlefield!
Nicobbq
Nicobbq
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 2/2/2010, 23:20

Lets be sports here guys, i've seen many B3 guys play on our server and i have no problem with any of you and btw this reminds me that i should come and play on your server soon. Let all that has been said forgotten and meet up in a competative match soon.

PS: Maytag, Nico got the info from me that you were in PULP. I assumed so since you were wearing our tag and when i asked if you left us you did not reply but that was just when we started the server and we did not even have a forum so it doesn't matter much.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AceKiLLA 2/2/2010, 23:37

It means give us 1 to 2 weeks to practice not respond ignorance is apparently bliss around here. Eraser head thank you, we like a few of you and have problems with almost none of you. Ill give you until 12 pm est time tomorrow I really cant wait much longer to know a map,time,and day.

AceKiLLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda 2/2/2010, 23:47

Speaking as the Scrim team leader I think that we are going to hold this off for awhile and then we will go post on your forum when we are ready.
We are having some problems in the clan that need to be resolved before we jump into this.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience that has come out of this and I hope you accept this apology.
Once again when we are ready to challenge you I will post a thread on your forum
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by AceKiLLA 2/2/2010, 23:51

Thank you Panda, for your professionalism, you and Eraserhead both.

We will see you soon. We will play on your server with you all. our IP is 98.244.80.217:27015

AceKiLLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 2/2/2010, 23:59

Ace, which maps did you have in mind for the scrim? And how many rounds on each map?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 25/4/2010, 19:30

Ace,

Sorry it took such a long time but we have proper scrimteam now. Would you Gentlemen. like to do a scrim somewhere in the 1st or 2nd week of may?

It will have to be on our VIP server, we have matchmod running so it will be a proper tournament game. Maps: Badlands, Granary + other map? Best out of 3 maps wins.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AceKiLLA 25/4/2010, 19:38

Wow. Umm I hate to break it to you boys, but we have an extremely busy schedule. We have our first LAN Party coming up soon, practices and we are working on getting our servers full and holding a few events and tournaments, and getting ourselves ready for TWL's 6v6 league ladder. Right now we just don't have time. A few weeks ago would have been great. Sorry to disappoint you.

Good luck in your future scrims. And once we have a less hectic schedule we will be back and looking for a scrim.

AceKiLLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 25/4/2010, 20:18

No problem Ace. Good luck with everything and i had a nice chat with you. I'm sure we will keep in touch.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 3/5/2010, 08:18

Vladimir please don't post bullshit like this in a serious thread. Read the forum rules.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next