Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Papa Roach - Getting Away with Murder

3 posters

Go down

Papa Roach - Getting Away with Murder Empty Papa Roach - Getting Away with Murder

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 17/2/2010, 07:06

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Papa Roach - Getting Away with Murder Empty Re: Papa Roach - Getting Away with Murder

Post by Epps 17/2/2010, 15:55

Aaaw, Papa Roach. That so reminds me of the time when I was in my first year of High School. Everybody 'liked' Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit and Papa Roach because they were what all the cool kids liked. I can't believe I listened to them myself. The lyrics are all pointless whining about how much life sucks and the artists themselves didn't had any real talent.
Glad that I evolved to person with a real musical taste angel
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Papa Roach - Getting Away with Murder Empty Re: Papa Roach - Getting Away with Murder

Post by Firestar 17/2/2010, 16:55

Sgt Pepper wrote:Aaaw, Papa Roach. That so reminds me of the time when I was in my first year of High School. Everybody 'liked' Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit and Papa Roach because they were what all the cool kids liked. I can't believe I listened to them myself. The lyrics are all pointless whining about how much life sucks and the artists themselves didn't had any real talent.
Glad that I evolved to person with a real musical taste angel

I agree with all of those except Papa Roach. Have you ever heard Lifeline?
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 17/2/2010, 18:43

dunno, I stopped caring about first year of high school things about 7 years ago. A friend of mine still listens to those things every now and then so it is possible that I have heard it.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 18/2/2010, 05:55

Thats the only song of theirs I like! I mostly prefer RnB, Hip Hop! It also reminds me of when I was in IKtR for somereason. Aaaww, those were the days. Good ol' times.

Jonesie|UKCS|

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down