Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm human....

2 posters

Go down

I'm human.... Empty I'm human....

Post by Epps 13/3/2010, 11:23

Whysi this forum opened on my screen? Better close it...
OW WAIT NOW I REMEMBER! I was going to create a topic for a change.

Like almost everyone in our clan, I am a living human being. Like most human beings I try to entertain myself with movies, games and social stuff which tends to end being a huge pain in the ass. Anyway lets get back to the gaming part of life.
I am getting a bit tired from TF2 so I have decided to take a nice vacation from TF2 for a while until I can once again have fun with it. Right now I'm doing Fallout 3 on super easy fun mode (aka god mode with unl. ammo) because I don't want a challange, I wanna relax. If I want a challenge I would play some JRPG's without doing any level grinding at all.
Ow well, jest letting you know.

tl;dr: I'm a robot, all hail satan!
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

I'm human.... Empty Re: I'm human....

Post by Socrates187 13/3/2010, 17:25

tl;dr.

anyway, have fun with fo3. was a great game.

come back soooon.
Socrates187
Socrates187
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 19/3/2010, 11:37

Whoops, I just installed the Fallout 3 DLC so I will be busy playing it once again xD
Still, I might pop up in TF2. I am forcing myself to only use the sniper rifle in it for some reason and I am getting better at it xD
The fact that you can just run, scope and shoot only to run some and shoot more reminds me of playing sniper in Soldiers of Fortune II. Much more fun then sniper in tf2. Longer time to scope and the rifle handles to clean :/

Last edited by Sgt Pepper on 19/3/2010, 11:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pushed send instead of preview >.<)
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum