Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impalsi: Rebel, Hard-Ass, Regionally-Recognized Hero, Admin?

4 posters

Go down

Impalsi: Rebel, Hard-Ass, Regionally-Recognized Hero, Admin? Empty Impalsi: Rebel, Hard-Ass, Regionally-Recognized Hero, Admin?

Post by Impalsi 17/3/2010, 21:44

Hi. I haven't been playing much recently. I will be playing more soon when my schedule clears up, which will be soon.

I would like to have admin.
Impalsi
Impalsi
Junior Game Admin
Junior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Impalsi: Rebel, Hard-Ass, Regionally-Recognized Hero, Admin? Empty Re: Impalsi: Rebel, Hard-Ass, Regionally-Recognized Hero, Admin?

Post by Young Greezy 18/3/2010, 01:19

Well, after the flattering gesture Impalsi made by backing my old admin application, I feel it necessary to state my feelings about his application as well.

He displays a high degree of responsibility, and he knows right from wrong. He's a responsible, mature guy with a heart of gold. He is enthusiastic, intelligent, and would make a fine addition to the group. He is also on late at night, when there are not many, if any, admins on the server. He gets along with the community and the regulars on the server as well. I think that all these qualities make him a desirable guy for the job.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Impalsi: Rebel, Hard-Ass, Regionally-Recognized Hero, Admin? Empty Re: Impalsi: Rebel, Hard-Ass, Regionally-Recognized Hero, Admin?

Post by Lord Zurkov 18/3/2010, 04:18

Is there anybody here who hasn't requested administration privilages yet...?
I thought there weren't any open spaces for admin at the moment... are you vying for Firestar's old spot, or wasn't that already filled?
Lord Zurkov
Lord Zurkov
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 18/3/2010, 15:58

Impalsi is a hilarious person and also goes along with what greezy said. i know i dont count but impalsi is win. cheers
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down