Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demo/Soldier update glitch screenshots

4 posters

Go down

Demo/Soldier update glitch screenshots Empty Demo/Soldier update glitch screenshots

Post by Eraserhead 20/12/2009, 21:32

I took these tonight. Somehow this seems to happen with sniper mostly.

Demo/Soldier update glitch screenshots Cp_ora10

Demo/Soldier update glitch screenshots Cp_ora13

Demo/Soldier update glitch screenshots Cp_ora12
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Demo/Soldier update glitch screenshots Empty Re: Demo/Soldier update glitch screenshots

Post by Epps 20/12/2009, 21:38

Here are screenshots I made...
Demo/Soldier update glitch screenshots Sniper10
Demo/Soldier update glitch screenshots The_so10

Kinda makes me wondering just what the F is going on...
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Demo/Soldier update glitch screenshots Empty Re: Demo/Soldier update glitch screenshots

Post by Firestar 20/12/2009, 23:39

Oh yeah, god that was funny. There was also a heavy-sniper. I think it has something to do with class limits: join a team, pick a class. Go spectator. When that class is full, join the team again, and select that class. Apparently, it's supposed to make you half the class you chose, and half a random class.
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 21/12/2009, 02:02

Okay, I figured out how to do it. Forget what I said earlier. Pick sniper when there's two snipers. It's that easy. So here's a video of me owning as a Sniper-Scout.

http://drop.io/rkiblpn#

Click download, put it into Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/[username]/team fortress 2/tf

Open TF2, open up the console, type " playdemo sniperscout "

You're all set!
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Demo/Soldier update glitch screenshots Empty Oh lord

Post by Tendo 21/12/2009, 02:14

There needs to be a sniper limit to two or somthing... double jumping sniper is lame for other team. We are here to please, no?

That VIDEO is total proof
Tendo
Tendo
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Firestar 21/12/2009, 02:20

OPERATION MONGOOSE! WHOS WITH ME?

-Tendo (listen to the video)

lol Razz Razz Razz
Firestar
Firestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 21/12/2009, 06:40

Firestar wrote:Oh yeah, god that was funny. There was also a heavy-sniper. I think it has something to do with class limits: join a team, pick a class. Go spectator. When that class is full, join the team again, and select that class. Apparently, it's supposed to make you half the class you chose, and half a random class.

I turned off the class limit plugin so that can't be it. You can have 12 snipers, 12 demo's, etc.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 21/12/2009, 08:53

Tendo wrote:There needs to be a sniper limit to two or somthing... double jumping sniper is lame for other team. We are here to please, no?

That VIDEO is total proof

Actually the sniper class was the only class that i limited (to 2) but i turned it off to figure out if it has anything to do with the server crashes. I think turning RTD off helped in improving the stablity but i don't think the class limit plugin creates problems but lets just wait a few days to see how it goes. If we get more crahes or not. Im also waiting for a sourcemod update and new steam update to fix some bugs.

Also i was thinking of setting the sniper class to 0 so we have no snipers on the map just temporarily because right now everyone wants to play demo/soldier and gets irritated by those snipers.
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down