Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about the rtd misunderstandin

4 posters

Go down

about the rtd misunderstandin Empty about the rtd misunderstandin

Post by LuciferArchangel 8/4/2010, 22:09

i just wanted to set somethin clear fellas. i looked at the locked topic, & i read somethin about rtd. at first i was confused, when adam wrote somethin about invincibility & godmode, & 60 seconds.... when he asked about the same person gettin all this i wondered if he was talkin about me. it was never cleared up, so i wanna just say that me personally i think id rather rage out of TF2 than to type "rtd." simple cuz i dont like to leave my game style to "luck." i assume if u guys check the logs u might see who uses & who doesnt use rtd, cuz it has to be typed, & u might notice that im one of those who doesnt use it. to be perfectly honest i can see how hed think that i was hackin, i honestly dont care cuz i get told that all the time. i mean ive actually have gotten banned from a couple of servers for aimbot assumption they can never demostrate that im actually doin it. anyways, back on topic, just thought ud know that im not a fan of rtd, so i didnt get godmode at all & i certainly didnt get for any amount of time. as a matter of fact i had 2 hp when this happened
LuciferArchangel
LuciferArchangel

Back to top Go down

about the rtd misunderstandin Empty Re: about the rtd misunderstandin

Post by Young Greezy 8/4/2010, 22:31

There were no hacks. When the server was at a low player count, an admin and a couple of others were having fun with the RTD settings and forgot to change it when they left. Nothing major.
Young Greezy
Young Greezy
Scrim Team Captain
Scrim Team Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 8/4/2010, 22:34

The comment about rtd wasn't about you.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 9/4/2010, 07:51

Yeah I noticed the RTD settings being screwed up a lot lately... Last two days it was set to the highest change for a good roll and duration was at 30 seconds. Good thing that I can change those things.
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferArchangel 9/4/2010, 12:33

just a suggestion, im not sayin u have to do it, might wanna consider takin rtd off server, who knows, it might actually make it more fun
LuciferArchangel
LuciferArchangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 9/4/2010, 13:00

LuciferArchangel wrote:just a suggestion, im not sayin u have to do it, might wanna consider takin rtd off server, who knows, it might actually make it more fun
If you would read the Message of the Day you would know that people can vote to turn RTD on or off. Just type "votertd" in chat to do that Wink
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciferArchangel 10/4/2010, 12:35

if its on ppl tend to leave it on, else if its off ppl tend to turn it on. the votin is pretty redundant.
LuciferArchangel
LuciferArchangel

Back to top Go down

Post by jameless 10/4/2010, 12:42

If people keep voting to keep it on or turn it on then that says that most people want it on.

Our community is designed around having fun with tf2. If you want to take it a bit more serious and competitive join some of our pugs. During our pugs and scrims (as you will see when we scrim you) we turn off things that would give you an unfair advantage, such as random crits or unfixed shotgun spreads etc. We don't use anything like rtd in them.
jameless
jameless
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum