Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it made my day...

3 posters

Go down

it made my day... Empty it made my day...

Post by LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! 9/4/2010, 05:50

well, it didn't happen today, but a little while ago i was playing on the server, get this, as a SNIPER. now, i'm not all that great, but apparently i was good enough for the enemy team to call a sniper vote(they had no snipers to begin with). it passes and the little executed "0snipers.cfg" prompt comes up.

so i think to myself "heh, whatever, i was a good run"

but it didn't end there. i actually survived and killed the enemy team until another snipervote was made by some new guy that came in nearly 10 minutes later. i'm thinking that maybe the class limiting plugin should prevent snipers from picking up ammo when the 0snipers mode is activated.

so yeah, that was my monthly brag. have a good day/night/whatever it is where you are, i'm not entirely sure what it is where i am.
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
LOOK IT'S ADAM!!!
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

it made my day... Empty Re: it made my day...

Post by ninji 9/4/2010, 10:05

LOOK IT'S ADAM!!! wrote:i'm thinking that maybe the class limiting plugin should prevent snipers from picking up ammo when the 0snipers mode is activated.
Noooooo, cuz then there isn't a challenge behind it. Voting for 0 snipers comes with a responsibility to eliminate the offending sniper.

And, wow, you really did last a long time, lol
ninji
ninji
Clan Member
Clan Member

http://www.tf2items.com/id/ijnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 9/4/2010, 11:40

When 0 snipers get voted we should either force their death or keep things as they are right now. Not having them to be able to get ammo just sounds stupid :/
(I'm in favor of keeping things as they are btw)
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down