Pulp Fortress forum archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

»LB« UberLord here to say WAZZUP?!?!

+3
Epps
vladmirbsl69
UberLord
7 posters

Go down

»LB« UberLord here to say WAZZUP?!?! Empty »LB« UberLord here to say WAZZUP?!?!

Post by UberLord 9/4/2010, 21:08

Ok, lets make this simple. I'm UberLord from the clan LostBrotherhood. I play pulp's server all the time and I'm friends with gibbo, jonesie, and eraserhead. I never knew you guys had a forum so I just came and posted this topic to say hi! Also, love the emoticons, so much range!
Anyway, I love playing demoman, soldier, and FaN scout(yes, a FaN scout with a tactic). I play gmod and love just playing a relaxed play style. I also do occasional skinning if I'm really inspired.
That's me in a nutshell. Anything I miss is jonesie and eraserhead's responsibility to find.
Also,wtf is this? Japanese emoticon
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

»LB« UberLord here to say WAZZUP?!?! Empty Re: »LB« UberLord here to say WAZZUP?!?!

Post by vladmirbsl69 9/4/2010, 21:19

its a japanese symbol for the trapped kids making shoes. we needed an emoticon for that. also daddy needs a new pair of shoes. affraid
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

»LB« UberLord here to say WAZZUP?!?! Empty Re: »LB« UberLord here to say WAZZUP?!?!

Post by UberLord 9/4/2010, 21:24

wait, aren't you vlad banana? I see you every so often.
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 9/4/2010, 21:29

*Lain/Mr Epps/Sgt Pepper speaking* Finally, a regular that visits the forum, about time if you'd ask me :p
That emoticon is well, a hyperactive facemark. Came across it when I was looking for the other emoticons and thought by myself 'aw, why not' n.n
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 9/4/2010, 21:34

Sgt Pepper wrote:*Lain/Mr Epps/Sgt Pepper speaking* Finally, a regular that visits the forum, about time if you'd ask me :p
Try advertising the forums more, I had to go to your community page to find it, no other place, except, I could have asked anyone in pulp, but w/e.
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by vladmirbsl69 9/4/2010, 21:35

yes i am vladmir aka vlad banana mudkipz now
vladmirbsl69
vladmirbsl69

Back to top Go down

Post by gibbo 9/4/2010, 21:38

hi Uberlord and welcome to the forum cheers
gibbo
gibbo
Acting Game Admin
Acting Game Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesie|UKCS| 10/4/2010, 03:02

Well well well. I never really thought I'd see you in this neck of the woods, Uber. How you doing bud? Dude, you are a exception for using FaN. No matter how much it sorta makes me annoyed, but, no matter!

Jonesie|UKCS|
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !
I am banned, sad face! Unban me! I don't deserve it !

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 10/4/2010, 08:49

Thanks, I'm known as the mini-forum whore on the lost brotherhood forums, so I'll be posting on this too. I'm only second to Dr. Manhattan. Anyway, yeah, FaN is my thing, but I didn't do it at that practice last night because I thought it would be shunned upon...
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Eraserhead 10/4/2010, 10:49

So why does your avatar display medic again?
Eraserhead
Eraserhead
Senior Game Admin
Senior Game Admin

http://www.pulpfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 10/4/2010, 13:10

HI UBERLORD
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by UberLord 10/4/2010, 14:29

Eraserhead wrote:So why does your avatar display medic again?
Because the first class I ever played was a medic, my name is based off the medic, and I used to play sompetitive medic...
UberLord
UberLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Epps 10/4/2010, 15:20

UberLord wrote:
Because the first class I ever played was a medic, my name is based off the medic, and I used to play sompetitive medic...
Sounds familiar, first class I played was medic and I didn't played any other class for weeks!
Epps
Epps
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!
RINGO MOGIRE BEAM!

http://www.epps.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick 10/4/2010, 17:19

Sgt Pepper wrote:
UberLord wrote:
Sounds familiar, first class I played was medic and I didn't played any other class for weeks!

My first class was engie on 2fort haha good times goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood times
Nick
Nick
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down